Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"Do not worry, Tal. You shall not be harmed," the Master promised, as he placed the young slave onto the circle. "Just relax. It will be over soon," he said, and gave the little slave a rare smile, which quickly vanished. "Begin, shaman."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The shaman nodded and began to start chanting, lighting candles as he did. His steps were measured and practiced as he slowly walked around the circle Tal was in, occasionally pouring oils and powders onto the young slaves body, making him squirm and moan as they mixed on his pale skin. His hair began to bleach, turning as white as his marble colored skin, and his eyes began to change from blue to red and black. He twisted and cried out but could not leave the circle, remaining on his back as the ritual went on. Finally the Shaman began to bring it to an end, casting diamond powder onto Tal's body and finishing the transformation, making Tal's ears move up onto his head and sprout out into larger, more sensitive cat ears. A tail followed shortly afterward, and Tal's eyes settled on cat like purple. Fuzzy patches of soft, velvety fur grew around his spin, leading from his new tail to his neck, and he mewed helplessly as the transformation finished and Tal became an avatar of slavery. After it was done, Tal fell asleep and the Shaman came to The master. "Be the first one to take his new virginity and you will be his bonded master for the rest of his life. He will never age, and will be difficult to kill or poison until you are dead, at which point he will also pass on."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I know the drill," the Master replied, and undressed himself. He then walked over to his slave, and his cock soon hardened, and he rubbed his Orc green cock against Tal's butthole. He didn't even wait until Tal was totally awake, before he pushed his cock into the slave's ass, inch by inch.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tal moaned and slowly began to open his eyes, though he felt no pain from the penetration. "Master...ahhh..." The newly created cat boy moaned, withering in pleasure as his master claimed him forever. Tal's soft war body trembled and he began to purr, still failing to understand what had happened to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hello, my little slave," the Master smiled, kissing her head, and licking her cheek. "Just relax, and let Master take you like the slut you are," he whispered, fucking Tal faster and harder.
Tal arched his back and purred loudly as he was kissed and licked, cuddling into his master's side and nuzzling his chest. "Master..." The newly made neko moaned, soft fur rubbing against the Master's exposed chest as Tal nuzzled. He felt only pleasure now from his master's attention, and enjoyed every single second of it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Congratulations, Tal. You are now officially a part of my elite harem. I will fuck you every night, and you will drown in pleasure, like the whore you are. Don't expect to ever fuck a girl, either. Boys in my elite harem, aren't allowed to have sex with women!" he moaned, and kissed Tal's lips, as he felt his cock shoot a smaller blast of cum inside of him.
Tal arched his back and cried out, "Nya!!" And came as his master came, sealing the bond forever. Tal then laid his head down against his master's chest, moaning softly and purring cutely. "Yes master..." the little slave moaned, obviously enjoy being so close to his master, and loving the sensation of his cock deep inside of him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master slowly pulled out of Tal, and wiped his dick against the slave's thigh. "Come on," he ordered, picking the slave up and carrying 'her' to a new building. In front of the building were a couple of his most loyal warriors, who saluted to the Master, and unlocked the door for him. Inside, was a beautiful room, the inside being magically bigger than one would expect.

Inside, there was a single bed, but it was huge, and there were various cushions and pillows on the ground. There was a closed chest on the right, and five other slaves inside, two women and two boys, all of who were cuddling together on the bed..

"Welcome Tal, to my elite harem. Only my favorite slaves go here."
Tal blushed slightly and looked away from the other slaves, cuddling closer to his master's chest. He didnt want to be locked up in this room, he wanted to be with his master. The small cat boy would continue to nuzzle and cuddle until he was set down or petted, which would cause him to purr with delight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)