Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
When Jacob walked back in he would find Kazey sleeping soundly in the bed, and Tali was just coming out of the shower, a towel wrapped around her body. "Is everything alright?" She asked, not having heard the scream and having no idea why he had left.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob shook his head, saying no. "Belle was attacked by the same thing that attacked you. Ren has given the order that none of us should be alone....There's something in the house, Tali, so I want you to sleep with me and Kazey tonight, okay?" he said, pulling his sister into a hug.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tali shivered and hugged him back. "O-OK, I'll stay here." she said softly, shaking a little in his arms. The idea of someone going around their house and capturing them...it terrified...and excited her. Still, she was able to hide her arousal at the idea behind the wall of fear it produced. After all this was not her family or her father, this was not someone that would keep her safe when she was helpless.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Come on. Let's get some sleep. You can sleep between me and Kazey tonight," he suggested, leading her to bed. If there was nothing else, the three would probably go to sleep now.

((Timeskip? You or me?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tali agreed and slept between them, and was soon sleeping soundly.

(time skip)

In the morning Jacob would find Tali cuddled into his side, hugging him tightly. No one had been struck that night, and Ren had cleared the house, there was no one around at all, not a single person. She had rechecked all the entrances and secured all of them, they should be safe.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob smiled, and kissed both of them, before getting out of bed and to go to the kitchen. If Angy wasn't awake by now, maybe he could try cooking breakfast? Angy always does it, it would be nice for him to help her for a change. If there were no problems, he would go to the kitchen to make breakfast.
Angy was already cooking breakfast by the time Jacob got there, having woken up early to check on Ren and everyone else. She had gone up to their doors and heard nothing but sleep and so she settled into cooking breakfast. Soon everyone was up and heading to breakfast, even Ren who would go to sleep right afterward. Kazey was sleeping soundly next to Jacob, even after the kiss, but would wake up on command, though she would not know what to do with herself after she awoke. Tali got up and went upstairs to get some of her clothes after blushing a little and thanking Alex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob said good morning to Angy, and kissed her lips. He then ran back to his room, to wake Kazey so she could join them in breakfast. He saw his sister saying goodbye, and he nodded and pecked her lips. "Anytime sister," he smiled, before leaving to his room. "Kazey. Kazey, wake up," he said, shaking her a bit, and kissing her face.
Kazey awoke a moment later, looking up timidly at her master. "Yes master? Is it time to get up?" She asked him innocently. She still smelled of sex and was naked from last nights fun. Jacob may feel compelled to show her off as she was, and she certainly would not complain, but perhaps allowing the slave to retain some dignity would help her grow closer to her Master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded, and kissed her nose. "Go take a shower first. I'll get some clothes for you to wear," he said, and pointed at the bathroom he had. If she needed help bathing, he would her. If not, he would start looking for something nice for her.