Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"Why didn't you say that, instead of telling me that now?" he mumbled. He walked up to her, and looked into her eyes. "You act as though there is no hope for escape, or freedom. Why? I can get us out. I will get us out. We will be free of this place," he whispered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Katt seemed entirely unimpressed. "We can never escape." she said without even trying to hide her voice. "We are always watched and monitored, and they will be extra tight on you now since you already got to me. There is no hope." Katt needed to know that there was hope...but until then she was simply too...defeated to be of any help.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Where there is life, there is hope," Alex said. "I'm alive. You're alive. Silvia is alive. We're all alive. There is hope. Besides....judging by what your popular media shows, the good guys always win in the end," he said with a small smile, placing his hand on Katt's shoulder.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Really?" Kat asked, shrugging away his hand. "Last time I checked, you werent the good guy. That's what got me captured, what got that new girl stuck in this place, and why Silvia died and had to be cloned." Her voice was not silent, and not hidden, and silvia and Rhona both perked up at the conversation, catching just a bit of it as they gathered around Melody. Silvia turned around immediately, confusion clear in her eyes. Kat seemed to not care at all...but her heart was racing. She wanted this, she wanted Alex to end her...and if he did he would ruin his best chance at escaping the base WITH all the girls.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at her, and a hint of fear entered one of his Xeno hearts. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Silvia and the others listening, and that brought fear to him...But he had to keep a calm composure. Do not give in to hate or fear... "Perhaps, but I am a lesser evil. I cannot help being who or what I am. This is how my species acts. The race of others, yours and humanity's, do have a choice. I merely want to live an enjoyable life. I never wanted to impregnate anyone. I only wanted to find pleasure...love, you could say. I did not want, any of this. The death, the pain, the horror, all of this took place because I was a fool. I made mistakes....I wish to fix them. I swear, on my life Katt, and the lives of my genetic father and mother, and their fathers and mothers, that I will save each and everyone of you," he said. "I refuse to give up. You believe the situation is hopeless. Take hope in the fact, that I will not give up until they vaporize every cell that forms my body and burn my very soul."
Kat was unimpressed. "Talk is talk. I dont believe you." She said simply. It was almost strange how she was, her eyes so empty and hopeless...perhaps there was more to this than Alex knew...perhaps Agatha, who was watching intently from the other side of the room, could enlighten him on Kat's special condition. Silvia however, wanted answers, and it was clear that once he stopped talking with Kat, she would confront him about what she had just heard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We'll talk more about this, momentarily," Alex sighed, before walking off. He would try to walk to Agatha, but chances are Silvia would stop him and question him. "Silvia....I am sorry. I have made mistakes, and there may be no one in this room I wronged more than you...This whole mess started, because of me...Because I just wanted to have some fun with you...." the boy sighed, and would try to get past Silvia, but if she tried, she could stop him.
Silvia hadnt even spoke, simply stepped in his path, her eyes full of confusion. "I...I dont understand. I dont understand at all. What did Kat mean? C-cloned? What...what does that mean...what happened?!" Silvia's memories were patched and altered, she could not remember dying, or even being cloned and born again. She had been captured, and Alex had been scaring her...and it was only then that she realized a large part of her memories were missing. She could remember being sent back into the room with her sisters..but...when were they taken? In fact, where were they up to that point? Why had she never seen a Christmas card for Rhone? Why couldnt she remember either of her sisters boarding the ship with her? Why couldnt she remember celebrating their birthdays?! The more she dug the less sense it all made. She loved her sisters...but...then why couldnt she remember them?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex took Silvia by the hand, and led her to the corner of the room. They sat there, and he began to explain to her, his mistake. The fate of the original Silvia, and her origin. He was probably the most human Xeno there was, and that was a horrible thing to bear. He felt guilt. Sadness. Pain. Regret....Love.

When he was done explaining to her his mistake, he whispered to her. "I do not expect forgiveness. I would not be surprised if you slapped me right now. No matter what you do or say now though, I will still free you and the others. I will punish all who made us suffer, and I will let all of you. Angela. Kat. Agatha. Everyone, go free. Do with your life, as you wish. I no longer deserve to feel the flesh of a beauty like any of you...." he whispered, and allowed Silvia to take any action she wished, between attacking, crying, and just silence.
Silvia could only stare in complete bewilderment. "I...Im n-not...real?" She said at last, looking down at herself. "I...Silvia...died...Im...a copy...we are all copies...of..." Tears filled her eyes along with a hurt that words could not express. "Im...I..." She looked down at her hands and saw only blood and plastic, death laid over what was her fake body...her fabricated soul. Hot tears spilled down her face and dripped onto her hands, but she could do nothing else, and if Alex left her, that would be how she would stay, wordlessly crying, mourning the death of Silvia, and regretting the discovery of what she was...a fake, a copy, not a real person.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)