Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
((Motherfucker. I knew it wouldn't be easy. DAMN YOU MIKE!))

When Alex and Hunter arrived at the wolfkin's room, Hunter smiled at Grace. "I told you I would save them," he said to Grace as he and Alex placed the two ex-slaves on his bed. Hunter then walked over to his blond lover and hugged her, and whispered. "I have more news...Mickal may have found a way to bring us home."

Alex watched the two, and looked at Alexander, and said, "Thank you for your help." He then looked at the cages, thinking they should let the girls rest for now, before they freed them and told them everything.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace gasped with surprise and relief as they entered and was hugging Hunter before he was hugging her, burying her head in his chest, thankful nothing had happened. "Im glad..." She said softly as he told her the news, though she was really just happy that at long last the whole ordeal with Mike and his slaves was almost over.

Alexander shook his head. "It was...my duty." He said with a heavy sigh. He was now wearing his normal clothes, and had wiped away all the blood and vomit he had began to throw up shortly after they left. Mike's tortures had taken their toll, but the elf was tough and long lived, he would survive and continue forward more or less unharmed...so long as he remained male.

(Are the girls still in the cages or did they take them out and lay them on the bed?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded and walked over to the cages, and began to work to free the girls from them, asking for Alexander's assistance if need be. Once the girls were out, they would be laid on the bed, with their cages on the ground.

"Just think...Soon, we'll be home and married," Hunter smiled, before kissing his sweet Grace's lips. While for Hunter this was great, Grace may have a different opinion. What would her parents say? Her people? What would they say to her marrying Hunter, War Leader of the Saxon Army? Though...it was true, Hunter had surprised her at least slightly with his kind acts...What did it amount two?
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren and Angy groaned softly as they were removed from their cages, Angy's wings were clearly both broken, and unless healed, completely useless. Neither of them woke up as they were laid on the bed, though Alexander produced some smelling salts to wake them whenever Hunter wanted.

"Hunter...we cant just go back and get married. My people...they wont understand, they will reject the action immediately, they might even be foolish enough to war with the Saxon nation of what they might think is...You enslaving me. I am your servant, I am bound to your will by my word, but I ask, please have patience when we return." she looked up at him with sincere eyes. the Saxon nation and the Angelo kingdom would have to build some kind of good relation before either side would accept a mutual, loving marriage. But if Hunter demanded it...Grace could not deny him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter was taken back, and thought about what she had said. "But....I can change my people! I will make them understand!" he growled, before stopping his animal nature. "...Very well, my love. I will do as you ask. But how can we plan on creating anything mutual between our people?" he whispered. "How will you convince your parents, not to mention your people, I am not the cold-blodded killer they thought I was?" he asked, as a furry hand rose to gently pet Grace's cheek. "How can you convince them, that I do care for you....?"
"We...we will find a way." She said, closing her eyes and allowing her cheek to rest in his hands for a few seconds. "War Leader, I hate to interrupt, but we have yet to fully resolve this." He handed Hunter the Salts and drew his sword. "If you wish it, I can slave the yellow one in her sleep. I understand that she defied you, and in doing so caused you great pain. Both of those offenses are punishable by death..." Although Alexander did say all this, he did not seem eager to act on it. He had see and experienced what Mike did...to him that was punishment enough. "Or you could claim her as your own slave so that she may make amends." He added. "Choose now."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...I no longer wish to hurt her...Leave her as my slave me for now. I think enough pain has taken place for all of us," the War Leader sighed.

Alex then stood up, and suggested Angy go with him. Hunter nodded, allowing Angy to be Alex's slave.
"Very well." Alexander said, sheathing his blade in one smooth motion. Grace looked at the two with extreme pity. "Must they truly be slaves again? Why can we not allow then their freedom?" She asked, stroking Ren's fury head gently, and placing a healing hand on one of Angy's wings. Angy moans softly but did not awaken, although Ren did begin to stir.

Slowly she opened her eyes and then cried out in pain, her body cramping badly from how she had been imprisoned. Her muscles twitched and shook as she grit her teeth through the pain, which subsided almost a minute later. This left Ren panting and groaning softly on the bed, where she curled up again, her tail touching her forehead. She tried to say something, her eyes tightly shut, but her parched throat, sore from screaming for hours, could not relay the message.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Angy saved my life, and I'm taking care of Flare, the other girl who was captured back in my room. I promise I will take care of her...Its my fault she was tortured in the first place," Alex sighed.

"I will treat her well...I want to heal her. I gave her up to that devil...I find it only right I help her heal. Maybe Mickal can send her back to her world?" he wondered, and then looked at Grace, before suddenly turning to see the awaken Ren. "You're free, Ren...Mike is dead, and he won't harm you..." he said, as Alex left the room.

"She's thirsty, I think. I'll go fetch some water," he said.
Ren shuddered again and slowly opened her eyes...but they were completely white. Mike had used a powerful flash to blind her, and Ren was trapped in a darkness she could not trust. It had all been part of Mike's game, to destroy her sight and then lure her unto trap after trap, from teasing her with a freedom she just couldnt reach, from making her think she had been freed before throwing the harsh reality of it in her face. Still, she had not broken completely, and a kindling light remained in her soul...but it was small, and Hunter could snuff it out easily.

"Hu-Hunter?" she asked feebly, One hand feeling around the bed for a moment, shaking badly in fear, expecting to feel the sting of a whip on her abused flesh at any moment. Grace could only gasp in horror as she realized just how much damage Mike had done to them, and how close she came to that becoming her. "P-Please..." Ren begged softly, her voice horse from her screams and thirst. "If...if it is you...l-l-let me feel your hand..." She was shaking badly, and her ears twitched and lay flat against her head, the edges having been snipped off with a sharp edge and covered in small bandages. She would need to be healed...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)