Join our server on Discord

A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers
Just picked Kase up bridal style, and carried him to Silvia. "It seems the young one has taken a liking to me. I'm glad. How did you two sleep?" he asked, walking back into his room, and placing Kase on the bed, stroking Kase's body, arms, legs, and even grazing his crotch..
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase purred and did not shy away from the stroking, enjoying the affections of his master, and the gentleness of his touch. Silvia jumped on the bed as well and softly said "I've...I've never slept better master." She was telling the truth, full stomach, warm and safe, no cage or bars or hitting, it was a dream come true, a dream she had never even known she had. Kase purred his agreement as he lay on his back, and Silvia chuckled a little.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good. Do you two want anything else? Breakfast? Something to drink? It's a lovely day today, we could go out for a walk in the park," he suggested, petting both of his slaves' heads.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Park?" Silvia asked in confusion. Kase merely purred and stayed where he was, his head nuzzling his master's hand. It was clear by now that Kase did not speak English, or at least not good English. Either way he seemed to speak only in purrs, growls and hisses, and the occasional moan.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just nodded, and snapped his fingers, helping him dress accordingly. "The park is a place of recreational activities. In other words, fun," he said. "If you want to go, we should start now," he said, already standing up and walking to the door.
Kase jumped up as his master left, and after a moments hesitation, jumped off after him, crawling alone on four legs happily. Silvia was not so fast to go, and when she did move she went only as far as the door before stopping and mewing in distress. Her tail was down as were her ears, she was scared, she had never traveled so much, and she was unused to all the movement. She had lived her life in a cage, a small rusty metal cage. She was born in a cage, and she was sure she would die in one, and was content with that reality. Never did she expect to not be confined to metal bars, much less walk around outside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just stopped and looked behind him, seeing Silvia hesitating. He walked over and placed his hand on her shoulder. "I will protect you, if you are afraid..." he said, and if she allowed it, he would pick her up bridal style. "You are one of mine, and thus you will be protected by my hand. Understood?" he smiled.
Silvia allowed whatever he wanted, though she was very small in his arms. She licked his hand affectionately and nodded. "I-I understand...but I dont...I..." She was confused. There was no way to put into the words she knew that she was simply not used to leaving her cage at all, much less having one. To be secure enough to actually go with them she would need at least a leash, and a shot one at that. She didnt have any self confidence as far as going outside her cage went, and needed to be led by the hand to go far from what she considered her home.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just understood the situation to a degree, and he gently dropped Silvia on the ground. He then came back with a leash and collar, both black. He placed the collar on her, and told her to walk however comfortable, on two or four. After that, if there was nothing else, he would lead the two to the park.
Silvia tugged the collar a little but felt that being attached to her master actually helped and walked next to him, holding his arm on two legs. Kase continued to walk next to him on four legs, stay very close to his other side, even though he didnt have a leash. Once at the park. Silvia would look around in complete and utter wonderment at the wilderness of the maintained natural area. So much so that she didint even notice when KAse darted off into the bushes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)