Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex left to Tali's room, and when he found it, walked in. "Hello there, Tali," he smiled warmly, and closed the door behind him. He watched the adorable play with her yarn as he walked up to his daughter, hoping to hug and kiss her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Daddy!" She said happily as he walked in, tripping over her yarn ball and tangling herself in it a bit, it was almost as large as she was...though that was not very large at the moment. Her hand gotten a little tangled and she fussed to get unstuck, but gave up quickly to run over to her papa.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How's my little girl?" he smiled, and hugged his daughter, kissing her face. "You want me to untangle you?" he asked, seeing herself covered in the yarn. "You look adorable," he added, kissing her lips, hugging her tightly.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tali blushed as she was kissed and hugged, her arms tangled in front of her and not allowing her to do anything as she was kissed. Somehow, that made it better. She blushed softly and held her arms up. She knew she shouldnt be tangled up...even if it did seem to make those kisses feel more...electric. Alex would probably see this in her eyes, and being the master that he was, recognize the beginning of an entertaining fetish. All he had to do was endorse it...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That's my girl," Alex whispered, and grabbed whatever clothing Tali may have had and began to rip it to shreds. "Do you remember what I said, Tali? About you being a slut? A slave? A lover to me?" he asked, and once she was naked, began to kiss her naked, underdeveloped chest. "Remember how good I made you feel in the bath? Do you want to feel like that again?"

((GTG))
Tali blushed as her small dress was ripped away from her, her hands tugging to be free, perhaps to help, perhaps to resist, but unable to do either. The helplessness made her feel as though she were warming up from the inside and blushed hard as Alex pulled her small, naked body forward, her little cherry nipples hardening as they were kissed. "D-Daddy...I remember..." She said with her increasing blush. "I...I do daddy..." She moaned softly, her little naked body helpless before him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and licked his little girl's cheek. "I love you, my little Tali," he said, and he continued to kiss and stroke her body for a bit longer. Eventually, he moved so his his semi hard cock was before the bound girl. He rubbed his shaft against her nipples, and then her face. "I think you have a bondage fetish, my dear. You like being tied up, in other words."
Tali moaned softly as she was licked and kissed, her warm little body trembling with each touch Alex gave her. Then she felt his hot, semi hard cock rubbing against her small nipples, and the heat from it alone made her moan and made her hard nipples pulse with pleasure. Tali's hands were tangled up in front of her, so she took the cock in her small hands and began to rub it gently. "N-Naha!" She said in her defense when he said she liked being tied up. It was an obvious lie, one Alex could disprove by...improving the "tangle" she was in. The ball of yarn was long and strong, and if he wanted to he could retie her arms behind her back and show her what true helplessness was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Is that so?" Alex chuckled, before suddenly pulling away. "Then let me show you, just how powerless you can be," he said, before using the yarn to tie her arms behind her back, being careful not to hurt her, and then tying her feet together, nice and tight. Once he had her bound in the red yarn, he was kissing her nose, and then her mouth. "How does that feel, my dear daughter?
Tali resisted weakly as Alex retied her arms, but was unable to stop him and soon found herself lying on the ground, her arms and legs secured tightly in the red yarn. She blushed cutely as her nose was kissed and then her cute little mouth. "Daddy..." she said softly, rubbing her legs together as a burning began to spread between them. Being tied up and helpless...it was turning her on, and since she had inherited at least part of Ren's viruses and programs, she was sexually active, as Alex had seen before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)