Join our server on Discord

A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers
"I don't that useless piece of organic material ever fully fed you," Just growled, thinking back to the fat waste. "You have never felt the satisfaction of a full stomach, have you?" he asked, as he moved his hand, and a large bowl of spaghetti and meatballs appeared. "Personally, I enjoy Italian food. Very good for you, and very delicious."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
De shen smiled down at her, but did not answer, fingering her wet pussy as he carried her and finally laying her down on the bed. Once she was there he placed his wet fingers before her and said, "Lick them clean my pet." He then waited for her to do as instructed.

--------

Dawn cried out in orgasm, and yet her lust continued, the feelings and images of love flashing before her eyes even when they were closed, forcing her to her limits and beyond. The cute kitten mewed and moaned lustfully, always purring, and her legs wrapped around Alex as he continued his work, pushing him towards her delicious slit.

========

Silvia jumped as the food appeared but approached it slowly and finally took a taste. She loved it immediately and began to eat more, slurping up noodles and such as he buried her face in the food, her ass high in the air as she tail playfully wagged about. Soon she was full however, unable to finish it all, and was lying in her back, groaning as she patted her full for the first time tummy, her face dirty with stray spaghetti and sauce.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Neko happily obeyed, purring as she began to lick at his wet fingers. "Yes, Master," she said, licking away at his fingers, wanting to show her father how much she loved him, and would do anything for him.

----------------

Just smiled as the beautiful cat experienced her first full time. "How was it?" he asked, his voice deep and rumbling, as he produced a tissue and began to clean her face with it, and after which began to eat the leftover spaghetti.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Sooo good." Silvia purred, closing her eyes as he cleaned her adorable face. She purred softly for a long time, rubbing her full stomach and keeping her eyes closed until eventually she fell asleep, and into the best sleep of her short life.

If Just allowed them to sleep, they would both dream until finally Kase began to stir on the floor, opening his eyes slowly and stretching, yawning cutely as he woke up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just allowed them to sleep, and when Kase awoke he would find the man still awake. Just was reading a large novel, his mind lost to the piece of fictional work. If Kase did not do anything to grab his attention, it would be quite a while until the alchemy made man put down the book.
Kase looked around, confused at first, untol he finally realized where he was. He also noticed the new clothes he had no and wiggled his butt and tested the top, feeling the strange, confining material. But like Silvia's underwear, it was nearly skin tight and did not sag, so he hardly minded. He spotted Just and stared at the man from the floor, trying to make up his mind about him. On the one hand, he was one of the creatures that had taken him from his home...but on the other he had completely saved him from his fate at that hands of the trader. The neko boy couldnt place how to feel about his new master and finally decided that exploring was a better way to pass the time, and began to crawl off towards the door, wanting to see what else was around, and, if possible, find a way outside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Where do you think you are going?" Just asked as Kase began to move towards the door. He rose up, and after marking his page, placed the book on the ground. He then began to follow Kase. "I hope you were not trying to escape. If you were seeking food, water, or something else though, I could assist you in the endeavor."
KAse turned around and backed away with a cautious hiss, not liking how quickly Just was approaching him. His head was low to the ground and his ears flat against his skill in fear and aggression. Kase couldnt help it, he had seen what Just had done to the Trader, and knew that if that might were but at that end of a pole and jabbed against his back, he would have broke his spine. Kase was very fearful of people, and although he was not sure how to feel about Just, he did not like anything that walked on two legs to approaching him so quickly
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just looked down at the hissing catboy, rather unimpressed. He did crouch down though, until he and Kase were eye to eye. "I will not harm you, not unless you force me two. I am not the same as your last owner. He was dumb, disgusting, and an insulting example of humanity," the man stated, and slowly lifted his hand. "I am not like him.... I am different." Then, if Kase allowed, he placed his hand on his head, petting it.
Kase hissed and growled as Just's hand approached, looking as though he was about to swipe or scratch, but he never did. Finally the hand landed on Kase's head and the neko whimpered with fear, lowering himself all the way to the ground in complete submission, expecting his face to be beaten or his ears to be pulled. But instead Just began to pet him and after awhile Kase looked up un confusion. Tears rimmed his eyes and he charged forward, burying his face into Just's chest and crying softly, showing a more human aspect now. He hugged Just tightly as the small cat boy wept, his tears hot and damp.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)