Bondage queens.
02-17-2010, 05:54 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Ohh but it feels so good to me," Thorne moaned as she grinded against Vook's clit, "I could just play with you all day." she growled in pleasure, "And I can't wait to see your retaliation for this." she giggled a bit, loving it when Vook got her revenge after she'd been submissive to her.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

02-18-2010, 01:03 AM,
"Mmmgghh...so that's what you want me to do, huh?" Vook moaned, smirking up at Thorne, her tail smacking the lizardess' ass firmly. "You want your sexy dragon slut to punish you back, do you?"
02-20-2010, 05:49 AM,
Yumi almost gagged when she was face fucked and when she pulled away to cough she suddenly found herself on her back with Mindy crawling on top of her. She moaned softly as her breasts were mashed against hers and as the dildo teased her pussy. She blushed at all the physical contact and the close proximity of their faces, and then even more so at the question. "I-I...I mean..." She stuttered, blushing through her fur. She looked up at Mindy with frightened eyes that told her enough and softly added, "Please be gentle..." It was natural that one who thought themselves so much better than anyone else would not allow anyone but the best to touch her in such an intimate way...and a day or so ago, she was the only best.

------------

Silvia slowly opened her eyes and moaned softly. The sun was going down now and night was fast approaching. They had all fallen asleep on Mindy's bed after having some...passionate introductions. She looked at Kitt, sleeping next to her, her tail covering them both and hugged her kitty even more tightly, kissing her lips and softly saying. "Wakey wakey Kitt. We have to find Mistress."

Snow was fast asleep, still holding Eureka in her feathery embrace, their bodies still pressed together even as the Dove slept.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

02-20-2010, 06:58 AM,
"I'll be as gentle as I want to," Mindy grinned, lowering her hips then thrusting them forward, burying her cock into Yumi's pussy, moaning in pleasure, "Oohh, it's be awhile since I've fucked one of my sluts." she purred happily, her breasts rubbing against Yumi's with each thrust as she leaned down to kiss her.

Kitt purred softly as she nuzzled against Silvia's chest, "I've already found mistress." she giggled a bit.

"No no," Thorne smiled, smacking Vook's clit with her hand, "I'm still the mistress here, and you must never strike your mistress." she purred softly.

02-20-2010, 07:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2010, 07:06 AM by Maero.)
Yumi whimpered as she heard Mindy's words and tried to brace, but the pain was too great. With one thrust Mindy broke her hymen and buried the false cock deep into her tight entrance. Yumi screamed in agony, leaving mouth wide open as Mindy kissed her, taking her by surprise and leaving her unable to resist. She almost bit again, but stopped herself, remembering the even greater pain of the collar. Slowly however, the pain began to fade and become replaced by pleasure, particularly when the snow white cat noticed that her whole body was rubbing against Mindy's as they fucked. She moaned loudly into Mindy's kiss, her breasts rubbing against her mistress's, Yumi's velvet fur tickling her body.

--------

Silvia giggled a little and hugged Kitt's head. "No silly cat, Mindy, our real mistress. We have to find her I think, she has been gone for quite awhile." She said trying to wake Kitt up a bit with a few kisses and rubs.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

02-20-2010, 03:32 PM,
"Mmmhh, ahh!" Vook moaned as her clit was smacked, only sending another powerful shock of pleasure through her body, another wave of her juices gushing from her pussy. "You're the Mistress, mm? I beg to differ." she purred with a smirk, her tail wrapping around Thorne's legs and quickly pulling them together, before she sprung up off the bed, pouncing the lizardess onto the bed, pinning her wrists down. "Mmrrr, you've got a few things to learn about being a Mistress, Thorne." she smirked, playfully lapping the lizardess' snout. "Like not leaving a slut unbound."
02-20-2010, 03:48 PM,
Mindy smiled down at her, she hadn't moved since entering, giving Yumi a chance to get used to the new feeling before she began to move her hips, slowly sliding the toy in and out of her, each movement causing her to moan as her breasts rubbed over Yumi's, still kissing her as her tongue slid into Yumi's mouth.

Kitt giggled a bit, licking at Silvia's chin, "I know that mistress, but you are my mistress also." she smiled, her ears stuck up slightly, twisting around a bit before she smiled, "She's below us mistress, in a basement I would assume." she smiled, her tail wagging slowly due to it's size.

"Ahh, hey!" Thorne started in surprise as she was pinned by the dragon, growling softly, "I usually do bound my naughty sluts, I figured you'd be above that, guess I was wrong." she huffed a bit, her tail snapping up and against Vook's clit.

02-21-2010, 01:35 AM,
"Mmmnhhh...can't always trust a slut, Thorne deary." Vook moaned softly as her clit was smacked again, her tail coiling around Thorne's tail and holding it firmly as she brought Thorne's wrists together, and held them tight with one claw, reaching down to the floor with her other arm and grabbing a pair of handcuffs, cuffing the lizardess' wrists. "Naughty little slut needs some punishment." she smirked, hanging the lizardess by a hook on the ceiling.
02-21-2010, 03:07 AM,
Thorne growled a bit, the dragon clearly stronger than herself, "You realize once I'm out of this I'm going to beat you." she huffed a bit as Vook hung her up, her tail cracking around aiming at Vook.

02-23-2010, 08:11 AM,
"Mmrr, that'd be great, Mistress." Vook giggled, purring happily as she grabbed the lizardess' tail, and lifted it up, while her own tail grabbed the bottle of pills, bringing it to her. "Hmm...let's see here...ah, here we go." she took a pure-white pill from the bottle and swallowed it, her swollen clit promptly returning to its normal pea size. "Much better. Now for you, my naughty slut." she smirked, moving behind the lizardess, and reaching around her, grabbing the two soft breasts and squeezing them. "Mm, such a wonderful body..." she purred, licking and nibbling at Thorne's neck as her claws squeezed and groped the two scaly orbs, Thorne able to feel something warm and hard rubbing against her ass, seemingly growing bigger and thicker with each passing moment.