Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Katie's moans grew in volume in parallel heights to the pleasure she was feeling. She felt the moist pre-climax dampen her cunt, as well as Shadow's no-holds barred thrusting. Katie was near to climaxing, but she held back, somewhat afraid of angering her master.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Well, would you like to just go out and do some shopping? Shadow always hated that." Lupe laughed a bit, "It'd be nice to actually go 'with' someone instead of just shopping alone." she smiled.

"GRAAAHHHH!" Shadow growled in pleasure as he pulled Katie back against his crotch, forcing his knot into her as he came, flooding her womb with his warm wolf cum, digging his claws slightly into her waist as he continued thrusting, his knot rubbing against the sides of her cunt as he did.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna's eyes lit up and she nodded happily. "I'd love to go shopping with you, it sounds like a lot of fun." She hugged Lupe again before getting up off her lap and stretching her legs. As she did so something occured to her. "Mommy, while we're outside, how should I act? Should I still pretend to be your puppy or act like a normal slave?"
The trigger was pulled. Katie wailed as she clenched her fists and released the climaxed, wetting herself even further, due to the cum that had already penatrated her.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Act like a puppy for now," Lupe smiled, the kind someone had when they knew something someone else didn't, "I'll tell you when you can act like a slut. Now, in the closet are some clothes, pick some out for yourself." she purred, licking at Luna's nose.

Shadow slowed down his thrusts, giving shorter but more powerful thrusts, each one pumping more cum deep into Katie's womb. He continued to growl in pleasure as he fucked her, soon stopping to catch his breath, "Phew, you are a good fuck bitch. Looks like you enjoyed yourself as well." he laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna giggled, missing the knowing look on Lupe's face and stroled over to the closet. She took her time, mostly to admire the more expensive looking outfits in there, before picking out a cute pink and yellow tee and a matching miniskirt. She hummed a little as she got dressed and presented herself to Lupe. "How do I look Mommy?"
Katie smiled, "It was very enjoyable, makes me look like a fool for having resisted in the first place. I hope I didn't give you too much trouble?" she asked sweetly.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Beautiful," Lupe growled softly as she licked Luna's cheek, she'd gotten dressed herself while she had waited, a tight fitting dark green shirt and some jeans, "Now let's go, I can't wait to take you out." she purred softly.

*Store*

After an uneventful walk through downtown Lupe turned down an alleyway, at the end of it a rather large shop that catered to the BDSM lifestlye. She smiled as she pulled Luna into a soft hug, "Now you can act like a slut, and my daughter." she smiled, "Now let's get you fitted for a collar." she smiled.

"Not at all slut, it's always fun to awaken a bitch inside of someone." Shadow growled, tugging on his knot which would pull painfully at Katie's pussy, "You've pleased me very much, you're a good girl after you've been taught your place." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna giggled and obeidiently bowed her head. "Yes Mommy-Mistress, I'll behave like a good girl." She followed Lupe into the shop and followed her through the shleves. She was absolutely shocked at the variety of collars the place had. Aside from regular leather and metal collars in multipule colors there were all kinds of high-tech ones. One had several lights all around it, there were several a electric shock collars and, the one that made her shiver a little, one with a remote control that, according to the box it came in, was designed to stop the wearer from cumming until given permission. "W-Wow, there's so many!" As Luna stared at the shelves one of the employees, a young rabbit with piercings all up and down her ears, came over and asked if she could help them.
Katie winced, "T-thank you, Master. I'm yours to command."

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers