Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"....Might as well. No time like the present, as they say," Alex sighed, and moved back a bit, not wanting to crowd Flare. "Wake her up."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace arched her back and came, her pussy squeezing Hunter's length as her breasts were thrust up towards his face. She cried out in her pure voice, a doves voice, soft and innocent. She blushed hard as her juices coated their thighs, her eyes alight with pleasure and shame. She wanted to be held and protected through it all, she wanted to feel Hunter holding her as she rode out the waves of her orgasm.

--------

Serenity nodded and undid the spell, and slowly, Flare opened her eyes. She whimpered softly, shying away into Silvia's embrace, burying her head between her breasts. "Its OK." Silvia whispered. "We are just here to help, its OK." She stroked the pokemons head with her hand, gently coaxing her away to look up at Alex.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter took Grace into his arms. and rubbed his furry head against her neck, as he rammed his cock deep into her pure, innocent body. He filled her womb with his seed, and even when he was done, his cock did not leave her, he4r walls holding his cock amazingly tight. "I love you," he whispered, before kissing Grace's lips, his tongue gently entering her mouth, hoping to express his love to her.

----------------------------

"...I'm sorry," Alex whispered. He fell to his knees, and bowed his head at Flare. "I'm sorry...for everything. This is all my fault," he said. "I lied to you....Please, I will do almost anything for your forgiveness," he said, eyes on the ground. "Can you ever forgive me?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace's cried out as she was thrust into and hugged Hunter's neck tightly, pressing her body completely against his as he whispered into her ear and kissed her. She felt his hot thick seed enter her and fill her completely and could do little but weakly moan into the kiss as she road out wave after wave of pleasure and pain, Hunter's cock stretching her tight walls ever more as he made love to her. Soon the soft princess was moaning and trembling beneath him, her eyes closing as she drifted off into sleep, her body exhausted once again from Hunter's lust.

-----------

Flare looked at him for a long time, still hugging Silvia tightly. After awhile she finally nodded and hid her face in Silvia's breasts again, trembling against the other pokemon's body. Silvia whispered comforts to her as she stroked her head and back, holding the smaller fire pokemon close.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded his head sadly, and looked at his love, Silvia. He rose up, and walked over to Serenity, lightly petting the beautiful fairy's head. How is she, Silvia? Can you find out if she truly forgives me? he asked.
She does not blame you. Do not worry...she is gentle and innocent, she can hardly hold and grudge. Serenity nuzzled against Alex's fingers, her soft green hair tickling his finger tips as he stroked the affectionate fairy slave. Flare remained where she was, snuggled between Silvia's breasts, trembling softly but slowly calming down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled at this, and though he still blamed himself, he was happy to know she had forgive him. Still...his mind was on the torture Mike must have given her, and he wondered something. Silvia...my love....When...when you were under Mike's hold, and was being...tortured...Did...did you ever, for a moment, thought bad of me or....considered leaving me? he wondered. In this state of self hatred, he could not help, but wonder about such a thing...
Silvia's response came almost instantly. "No never! Never once master! I only thought badly of myself for not listening to you, and I wanted to be safe with you for every second of every moment...my heart was crying out for you." She still held Flare but looked up at Alex, her eyes sure and filled with no doubt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Then I apologized. Because for every time I closed my eyes when you were not in my arms, I saw you...loving him. Insulting me, forgetting I even exist, calling me a worthless man. It was my worst nightmare every time I blinked... he said, and Silvia could feel the pure sadness and hatred from his words, and he slowly leaned forward, and gently kissed Silvia's lips. No tongue, no wild domination, just a soft, loving kiss. Promise me, you will be with me until the day I die, and even then, when both our souls leave the land of the living, we'll walk hand in hand straight into Heaven...or Hell.
Silvia accpeted and kissed back gently, cherishing the rare moment of real mutual care. Silvia sent her agreement a thousand times and beyond, she promised to always be with him when it was within her power and with his wishes. Silvia was his bride, and she loved him more than anything else and would gladly return to Mike's tortures if it was what Alex desired.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)