Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"You're such a slut, sister," giggled May kissing Lucy's cheek, and moving her hand down to grab Lucy's small dick. "What shall we do with each other now?"

Kiva continued to serve the beauty for a while longer, before suddenly stopping. He pulled away, licking his lips of Z's sweet juices, before kissing her, making her taste herself.

----------------

Mai smiled as his slut came like the bitch she was. She moved back and laid down on the bed and pointed down. "I still haven't cum. Do something about that, won't you, slut? And feel free to play with yourself while you please me."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I would love to suck my sister's cock," Lucy moaned from the grip, licking Mai back, "and have her sucking mine."

Z let out a soft whimper as Kiva left her aching pussy, her crotch felt like it was on fire as she grew more aroused. She moaned softly into the kiss, her will growing weaker by the second.

"I can, oh thank you mistress, it is such an honor," Laura purred in joy as she moved down Mai's body, moaning as she fingered her ass and pussy as she licked Mai's pussy, flicking her tongue over the princess's clit as she lapped up the mixture of their juices.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May smiled, and slapped Lucy again, before motioning on the ground. "Lay down, my dear sister."

After a while of kissing the girl, he pulled back, licking his lips. His hand moved down to tease and massage her slit, as he looked into her eyes. "You want it, don't you? For a real man to fuck you?"

-------------------

"AHHHH!" Mai screamed and moved around in pleasure, and screamed again in pleasure, cumming. "You're such a good pussy licker....Am I the first person to have sex with you? Or have you been a slut to all the women in the land?" she giggled, petting Laura's head.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy smiled a bit, slapping May across the face with a bit more force, "You lay down, slut." she ordered.

Z growled as she fought with herself, her lust desperately begging for it while her other half desperately fought the idea, "G-go, fuck, yourself." she managed to say, showing clear difficulty in resisting.

"Never my mistress, I've only ever dreamed of you, since they day I saw you." Laura moaned as she licked up Mai's pussy juices, "I've slept with no other woman, or man, I've only ever wanted to be yours."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May giggled, and wrapped her arms around Lucy's neck and kissed her. "We're never going to get anywhere, my lovely slut sister, if we keep fighting with each other," she rubbed their two dicks together. "So why don't you yield this time, and I'll yield next time?"

"Hmmm...Why don't I fuck you instead?" Kiva asked, continuing to play with her went cunt. "So Z, ever been with anyone? Or did you keep yourself a virgin, for me?"

--------------

"Then you're living the perfect life. The only women you'll be having sex with is me, or the Queen," she said. "Unless we say otherwise. Now come here, and give your Mistress a kiss," she said, and soon as Laura's lips touched her own, she wrapped her arms around her and forced her tongue into her mouth.
"I yield only to my king, not some slut that thinks too highly of herself." Lucy smirked.

Z bit down on her lip a bit, the truth was she was still a virgin, between training and battling, not to mention how annoying the male soldiers were, she'd never had to time for it, "I, won't let you," she growled as best she could, failing to look any more threatening than a weak puppy.

Laura licked her lips of her mistress's cum, cooing happily as she kissed Mai, moaning into her mouth.

"Now what's this all about?" Mindy smiled as she looked into the room, in truth she'd been enjoying the show the two girls were putting on for her, "My two sluts playing together and not even having the decency to invite me to join them? I'm hurt." she pouted playfully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Cute. So how do you think you and I should settle this competition?" May asked, slapping Lucy's ass.

"Really? A virgin," he assumed. "I guess I'll have to be extra gentle with you," he smiled, and licked her cheek, before moving down and returning to orally pleasing her pussy.

----------------

Mai pouted as Mindy returned and she bowed her head. "I'm sorry, my Queen! Is there anything we can do to make you forgive us?" she asked, rather playfully, an arm around Laura's waist.
"Simple, since I'm the stronger one, you listen." Lucy smiled, kissing May with a bit more dominance than normal.

"Ahh no, stop!" Z moaned in lust as Kiva's tongue moved over her aching pussy, sending jolts of pleasure through her body, making her back arch in pleasure, "Get, away," she begged.

"Hmmm, actually there is something I believe you could do," Mindy grinned, "Get your slut and follow me, I want her to see this too." she ordered.

Mindy led the two girls out of the castle to an open courtyard, a wooden horse standing in the center of it, restraints on the four legs, "Mai, lie down, on your stomache. Laura, restrain your mistress." she ordered. Laura nodded, knowing Mindy's word was law even if it had her hurting her mistress, as soon as Mai layed down she would restrain her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May growled, and pulled Lucy back. "Now, now, little bitch, respect your big sister." She then kissed Lucy, fighting over dominance with her sisters.

"Hmmm....No," Kiva chuckled, before pulling back again, and kissing her lips, making her taste herself as he rubbed his hard cock against her, about to begin fucking her.

-----------------

Mai obeyed, her Queen, and laid down, wondering what amazing plan she had as her slave bound her body. She then awaited what was next for her.
Lucy growled softly, grabbing a handful of May's hair and pulling her head back, "No, you listen bitch. I am the stronger one, and you will do as you're told. Is that clear?" he growled a bit as he kissed her, holding her head still.

Z whimpered slightly, recgonizing the scent of her own arousal on his face as he kissed her, trying to squirm away from his cock but succeeding only in rubbing her pussy against it.

"Laura, you remember what we talked about. Do it."

Laura seemed to hesitate for a second but nodded as she walked off.

Mindy smiled as she stood next to Mai, "You're going to love this my little slut," she grinned as she watched Laura returning, holding the reins to a large black stallion, "Princess, I want you to meet my steed, Shadowstorm." she smiled as Laura brought the horse around infront of Mai, "He's carried me through a number of battles, including the one against this very castle. He's an amazing horse, but unfortunately there're no females around for him to stud, so he's going to make due with your slutty body." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad