Join our server on Discord

A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers
Just tapped Silvia's shoulder, and if the girl turned to see what he wanted, she would find his lips on her own. Again, a healing spell took place, healing any wounds the female slave had. He eventually pulled back, a bit out of breath, but fine. "Just in case you are injured. I shall fetch medical supplies. You, help him eat if he needs to," he added, motioning to Silvia and then Kase, before exiting once more.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia gasped and blushed as she was kissed, her eyes closing slowly as it dragged on and soothed her pains. When they lips parted she shied away a little and blushed cutely, like an embarrassed school girl. Obviously they were both unused to affection. When Just returned, he would find half the bread and butter remaining, and Kase refusing to eat. He wasnt even on the bed anymore, he was tucked away in the corner of the room, ears flat against his head as he watched Just enter, hissing if he came near, a small blush in his face. Silvia still sat on the bed, looking worriedly at Kase, since he would likely be beat now, and fearfully at Just, since he might beat them both for failing. They could not help but feel this, it was all they knew.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Names?" he asked, sitting on the other side of the bed. He looked at Silvia, and then Kase. "What are your names?" With him, he was carrying a bag of medical supplies for the two. "You are injured," he said to Kase. "Come here, and I will do my best to heal you."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase recoiled and pulled away from Just, but Silvia purred and pawed him a little, coaxing him to go to Just. Kase approached slowly, his head down and low to the ground. When he reached Just, he placed his left paw forward, which had been horribly broken moments before. Now it was just dirty and sore, and could use some ointment to help heal the bruises. If Just treated the left paw accordingly, then Kase would extend his right as well. "M-My name is Silvia...." said the shy cat girl on the bed. "And he is Kase..." She added for Kase, who still refused to talk as he stared at Just with frightened, weary eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just nodded in acknowledge as Silvia told him their names. He treated the left paw as best he could, and did the same with Kase's other hand. "You may call me, Just. Can Kase talk, Silvia, or is he merely afraid of me?" he asked, wondering if Kase even had the knowledge to talk.

------------

Alex moved once more, and he now had his head between her legs, licking and kissing away at the pretty kitty's clit, and pushing into tongue into her delicious slit.
"Thats OK." De Shen said softly. "Its natural." He kept on kissing her after he spoke, lifting Neko up at of the tub and into his arms, still stimulating her as he carried her wet from to the bed.

-------

Silvia looked at Kase, he was backing away from Just even then. "Im not sure..." She said in her soft, whispering voice. Kase was a wild cat, but he had been around humans long enough to learn to speak, at least thats what Silvia thought, but she had never actually heard him speak. Kase backed away into a corner again and began to lick his paws, which were cleaner now, but they were both still very dirt and underfed. It would take time to get them healthy as far as food went, but they also needed to be cleaned as well. Silvia, at least, deserved to have her fur cleaned properly for once.

-----------

Dawn moaned uncontrollably and wiggled as her master licked and kissed her wet slit. She arched her back and mewed adorably, her breasts bouncing and swaying above her as she continued to whither in pleasure. "Nya...Nya..." She moaned, showing that she was nearing yet another orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just nodded once more, before looking at Silvia. "There's a bathroom here, I can bring you both to it to get clean. It is very large, and can fit all three of us," he said. He then looked at Kase, his eyes disturbingly hollow. "You can go willingly, or if I have to, I will carry you there. Your choice."
Kase hissed and backed away further into the wall. Silvia looked at Just and trembled a little. "I...I was cleaned only four days ago..." Silvia said softly, not wanting the hose again, and thinking that a bath before a week was passed was far to soon. Kase wasnt going anywhere, that was what he was trying to say at least.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...I will not hurt you. I take no pleasure in hurting innocents. Only those who sin greatly deserve to die. You are innocent, as far as I see. I will not hurt you. Now you both need a bath, both to relax in and to clean you," Just said, and he walked over to Kase, and crouched down before him. He lifted a hand and moved it to Kase. "I will not hurt you. I have helped heal you both. Now I will ask again. Do you wish to willingly come with me?" he asked, his hand out for Kase to take.
Kase backed away so hard his rump was pressed into the corner as Just reached down with his hand. After a moment, Kase looked up and sniffed his hand slightly and hesitantly rubbed his head against it. He then pulled back again and looked up at Just from his crouching position, willing to follow but not to be touched.

Silvia hopped off the bed and waited at the door, willing to do anything she was ordered to do, since she was a good slave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)