Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"AHHH! Mistress!" Mai screamed in pleasure, putting her hands on Laura's head, moaning, soon feeling herself orgasm into the slave's mouth. She soon awoke, and saw Laura licking away at her pussy. "Well...Thank you for the wonderful orgasm, slut," she moaned, realizing where the amazing pleasure was coming from. "Come up here, and give your Mistress a good morning kiss."

--------------------

Kiva smiled, and suddenly hot piss rained down upon the two, and the tentacles fucked them both harder, their dicks rubbing together. "Such a good slut," he whispered as he rained his pee down upon the two, coating them in it.

"AHHH! Sister...!" May moaned, pulling Lucy into a passionate kiss, wrapping her arms aronud her, both of them being coated in their king's hot piss.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Laura smiled happily as she crawled up the bed, nuzzling against Mai's chin like an affectionate puppy, "Good morning mistress, did you enjoy your wake up?" she asked.

Lucy moaned happily into the kiss, purring as his fur was drenched in his master's urine, the strong scent arousing him even more.

Z too became slightly aroused from the sight, especially thanks to the fact that male wolves often did mark their mates in the same fashion, so it was a bit of a turn on for her, "What is the point of keeping me here? I don't care about the king, the prince, or their new bastard king, let me go." she growled a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, I did. Thank you, Laura....Slut, you said you masturbated to the thought of me." Mai smiled and began to pet her slave. "Tell me about it. Tell me about all the nasty dreams you had, and all the things you wanted to do to me and wanted me to do to you."

-----------

When the rain of piss was done, both sluts would feel massive amounts of the tentacles' cum fill them. With a little help of Kiva's magic, the cum moved within them, making them look pregnant. "There we go. Now then...Which one of you wants to further ride your king's cock?"

May looked at Lucy, and kissed her cheek, tasting Kiva's piss. "Your choice, sister?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I always, had fantasies of you dominating me mistress, of being led through the castle naked, with just a leash and collar, in your hands of course." Laura moaned softlly as she remembered her fantasies, "Of, you fucking me, with a strap-on, forcing me to lick your pussy and your ass,"

"Why don't we let the knight try your cock my King?" Lucy moaned softly as he rubbed his stomache, loving the feel of all the cum sloshing around inside him.

"Don't you dare touch me!" Z growled as ferociously as she could manage, "I don't want anything to do with your filthy cock."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai smiled and kissed Laura's lips, wrapping her arms aronud her and squeezing their tits together. She pulled away for second, and licked her lips. "Sit on the bed, and spread your legs. I'm going to rub our pussies together while we make out," she whispered. If Laura obeyed, then she would move to do just that.

------------

"Oooh...Brilliant idea. Lucy, May, make out with one another. I'll be fucking dear Z's brains out," Kiva said as he stood up and walked over to Z, kissing her lips, while hsi hands began to stroke and massage spots that made most women go wild with pleasure.
Laura looked like a kid on christmas morning as she jumped back, spreading her legs apart immediately, "Oh thank you mistress," she moaned as she felt Mai's pussy rubbing against her own, causing her to almost orgasm just from the thought of it, "Ohhh, your pussy, feels so amazing mistress." she moaned.

Lucy moaned happily as he kissed May, licking over his face and neck before pushing his tongue back into his mouth.

Z struggled in her bonds, nearly biting her lip off to keep from moaning, "Get... off me," she growled, fighting against her lust with all her might, but her pussy continued to drip with her arousal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May kissed her sister back, and slapped Lucy's ass. "You're such a dirty little slut, sister. You also make me look like I have shame."

"Why? You're so wet," Alex smiled, moving a hand down to feel her wet pussy. "You want it, right? For me to fuck your wet pussy like the slut you are."

--------------

Mai smiled and kissed Laura passionately, and began to rub their two pussies together without mercy. "Cum whenever you feel like it! But I want you to tell me what a dirty little slut you are! Come on, let the whole kingdom here how you touched yourself to the thought of me, bitch!"
Lucy moaned softly into the kiss, slapping May across the face, "You have no shame, you're just another of master's sluts, just like me," he purred.

Z whimpered slightly as she twisted in her bonds, trying to fight the pleasure, "N-no, get,, your filthy hands, off me," she growled, though it wasn't nearly as menacing as she wanted.

Laura cried out in pleasure as she felt Mai's pussy against her own, "Oh mistress, I'm such a slut, every night, every night I pleasured myself to the thought of you, the thought of having you touch me, and pleasure me." she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May smiled and slapped Lucy back, harder. "I know. And I love it," she smiled, before pushing Lucy against the wall, kissing her.

Kiva smiled and suddenly bent down. He began to orally serve her, kissing and licking away at her wet cunt. "You dirty little whore. Maybe you never loved Lucy. Maybe, you'll find yourself falling in love with me?" he said, before returning to lick and kiss her delicious pussy.

--------------

Mai smiled and pulled the maid into a kiss, rubbing their against one another harder, moaning madly, sweating two. "Are you going to cum slut? Huh?" she moaned, and continued to roughly kiss her slut. "I'll fuck you until the day you die."
Lucy growled soflty into the kiss, grabbing onto May's cock and squeezing it hard, "It's so good, being master's sluts, especially when I get to play with you sister." he moaned.

Z pulled at her bonds as she moaned loudly in pleasure, taken by surprise from the sudden oral stimulation to her aching pussy. She groaned and growled, desperately trying to yell at him to stop but each time she tried a wave of pleasure hit her and it came out as a moan.

"Ahh yes, mistress, I'm going to cum, like a filthy slut," Laura moaned as she grinded her pussy against Mai's, crying out in pleasure as she came, her pussy juices pouring out over Mai's crotch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad