Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I'd happily take a dozen cannonballs for you, my Queen," Mai moaned. "Ahhhh...Please, my Queen, can your slut cum? You're just so skilled, so talented! You're driving my body crazy!" she screamed.

------

Kiva smiled and kissed Katt's nose. "You know...if you want, I could see if my magic can speed your pregnancy up a bit so the child can be born soon. Or I could just give you those sexy, cow tits I wanted? I could alter your body quite a bit, thanks to my magic."

--------

Once the three were alone, Kiva looked at the two. "I have special orders for you two. We captured a small group of knights. Most of them will be executed, some turned into slaves. I want you two to give them a show before that though. Their squad leader, a female named Z, believe it or not, has a crush on you and does not know of what has happened to you two...." Kiva suddenly looked at the two, an evil grin on his face. "Lucy, I want you to act like before, when you were a boy. I want this knight who killed my brothers and sisters to watch, as the man she loved, is revealed to be nothing, but a crossdressing cock sucker."

((Would you mind rping as the group of knights or Z? You don't have to, it's just I usually play the supporting characters in most our rps. Again, it's fine to say no))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: Yeah I don't mind controlling either of them.

IC:

"Don't you dare," Mindy warned, "You cum when I tell you to slut, unless you want me to punish you for disobeying me." she grinned, starting to give short strong thrusts into the princess's cunt.

"I wish to carry your child my king, but if you wish to accelerate it a little so the kingdom may see that I'm just your breeding slut I would love it." Katt purred.

"Whatever would please you master," Lucy purred, "Is there a place for me to change or do you wish me to go naked?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The clone smiled, and threw what looked like fitting prince clothes for Lucy. There was a blue coat, with a symbol of their family on it, and white pants. "Change now. I'll tie you up, and throw you to the crowd. You tell them you were knocked out, and you haven't seen your father for a while. I'll reveal your whore of a sister, and we'll 'break you' before everyone. Got it?" he asked, awaiting Lucy to change.

"I don't like my sister out in ugly boy clothes, but if this is what the King wants," May said, happy to help Lucy change, and giving her a kiss good luck.

-----------------

Kiva nodded, and moved his hand. Suddenly, Katt would feel her belly grow a bit, the child within growing faster than normal, with little to no problem. The biggest affect though, were her two breasts. They became larger, at least an E cup now, probably more. They also dripped with milk, making Kiva lick his lips and lick a drop. "You taste delicious, my slut."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"How much do you wish for me to resist my king?" Lucy asked as he stripped out of his dress, slowly dressing in the prince clothing, "I don't like them much either sister, but what master wishes I obey." he smiled.

Katt moaned as she felt her stomache distending and swelling along with her breasts, feeling Kiva's child growing inside of her, "Ohhh," She moaned loudly in pleasure, her swollen tits more sensitive than ever, "Thank you my king, I am so happy to be holding your heir." she purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"As much as you can. I want you only to break, when you cannot possibly go on! Fight as much as you can, do not give up until your little body begs for my cock. Remember. The more you resist, the better I'll fuck you when this is all over."

May smiled, and kissed Lucy's lips again, as Kiva produced a napkin and began to clean off her make up, and made her hair more manly. "Ready to go?"

----------------

The real Kiva smiled, and licked her cheek. "I like it two. You look so sexy with such big tits. The child will be due soon, and then I'll have a cute little heir, by my side, sucking on your tits....Of course, a little sexual fun won't hurt him or her. They'll be fine, as long I'm gentle to your belly," he said, and licked her breast again, before latching onto one, sucking the milk out of it.
Lucy nodded a bit, he wanted his king's cock right this second, this wouldn't be easy, but he was determined to please his king and would resist as long as he could, "Yes, I'm ready. Shall we my king?"

*Dungeon*

Z growled slightly as she glared up at a few of the gaurds that were there to keep an eye on her, her arms were chained up to the wall, her legs restrained in a similar manner, a large gag shoved in her mouth after the gaurds grew annoyed from her constant threats.

*Bedroom*

"Ahh, thank you, my king," Katt moaned in pleasure, her breasts sensitivity increased ten-fold from her pregnancy, "Does my milk taste good my king? You could stick me in the royal barns and have me milked like a fat titted cow if it would please you." she purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good. One more thing. I will eventually bring May to you. I don't want you to recognize her as your father. In other words, when you see May, you'll believe she is a true woman, and will be surprised when she tells you the truth." With the explanation done, Kiva cast a teleportation spell, making the three disappear.

-------------

Some guards walked into Z's room, with Prince Leo with them. He had cuffs on his hands and feet, which they unlocked and they also took out Z's mouth gag. The guards than walked out of the large dungeon, leaving the two in the cell.

-------------

"Mmmm...That sounds like a beautiful idea. That, or maybe more public humiliation? Or I could just fuck you know...So many choices, " he moaned, sucking and licking her breasts.

--------------

Mai moaned louder with each thrust, and in retaliation, rubbed her fist against Laura's pussy, before slowly pushing it in, fisting the girl.
Z yelled numerous curses at the gaurds as soon as her gag was removed, pulling at her restraints with all her might. As soon as they left she looked down at Lucy, "Leo, I mean, Prince, what happened? Is the rest of the royal family safe?" she asked, relieved that at least he was.

"I, don't know, they took father and the queen and princess away," Lucy shook his head a bit, "I don't know what happened to them."

"Don't worry, whoever these people are they won't be here long. I swear it."

"You know, you could put me on display and allow the townspeople to milk me," Katt purred, imagining herself in the middle of town with a pair of pumps attached to her breasts as the kingdom used her as a cow.

Come on, cum you little slut, it's no fun if I can't punish you. Mindy moaned thrusting faster into Mai's cunt, her free hand rubbing over the girl's clit.

Laura let out a loud cry of pleasure, arching her back as she came, covering Mai's hand in her pussy juices, "Ahh, I'm, I'm so, sorry mistress." she panted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The door once again opened, and the new King could be seen. He walked over, and looked at the two with a cold gaze, before smiling. "That's funny. I told my troops to bring the prince here. All I see before me is a female knight and a little girl," he teased. "Tell me, Prince Leo, have you heard news of your father?" After hearing what he had to say, Kiva's smile grew. "The man you knew as your father is dead."

-----------------

"Another good idea. In fact...You're going to make it up to the people for being such a bad queen!" he declared, getting out of bed and dressing himself. He then looked at Katt, and told her to stand up. "We're going out, and I'm going to milk you. You were a horrible queen, but your actions as my little cow will redeem yourself in the eyes of the people."
"N-no," Lucy knew he didn't mean dead dead, but he still acted as if that's what he meant, staring in shock, making sure Z could see his face.

"You bastard!" Z howled as she pulled at her bonds, despite her strength from being part wolf she still was unable to break her bonds, they had specifically bound her so she couldn't get enough leverage to really yank at them, "Release me from these bonds so I can tear your fucking head off!" she growled.

OOC: Didn't know if you had a preference so I made her a mix-breed, a slender lean muscled girl with long grayish silver hair, and large wolf ears and a bushy tail. Like the purple one from Mew Mew power.

IC:

"Yes my king, I will make it up to my people for being such a useless slut of a queen." Katt purred as she stood, instinctively reaching for her robe to cover herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad