Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"Yes," the Master replied, sighing and rubbing his eyes. He stood up and dusted himself off. "I have found little to explain what you are." He saw Tal was awake and walked over to his little slave, petting her head. "Good morning, slut," he greeted, before kissing the girly boy's lips. The kiss did not last long, only for a few seconds, but in those seconds he did push his tongue into Tal's mouth. He pulled away and licked his lips, before turning to Evoline. "Are either of you hungry? I can have someone bring up some food."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tal blushed slightly at when kissed and moaned a little, staying in his cage when master pulled away. Evoline watched with dislike, but said nothing. She didnt like the idea of slaves, but didnt care enough to make an issue of it. "Do you have any steak?" She asked when Master offered food. "I was deprived meat when captured...I dont know why but nothing beats a nice steak." She said, patting her stomach. Even as she spoke her two sharper front teeth seemed to lengthen ever so slightly.

Tal said nothing. He did not order, did not ask, and did not eat. He was fed, that was all, and if his master wanted him fed then he would feed him. And if he did feed him he would feed him whatever he, the master, wanted Tal to eat. That was how it had worked all those years as slave.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master nodded, before grabbing some paper and writing down a note Evoline seemed to like meat a lot. He then walked over to the door and knocked on it. "Yes, Master?" a voice asked.

"Fetch me two steaks, and some bread. Maybe a little bit of warm, morning soup two."

"As you wish."

Soon, two slaves walked in with the food. One crossdressing boy, and one sexy woman. They placed the food on the ground, and bowed to the Master, who bowed back in thanks, before they walked back out. The Master took one plate and placed it on the bed before Evoline, taking the cover off to reveal a juicy steak, with a fork and knife. He then looked at Tal, and beckoned her over, so they may eat together.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Evoline quickly took the fork and knife and began to tear the steak apart, loving the ery fact that she was getting food at all. Tal timidly left his cage and knelled at master's feet. "D-Does master want me to eat?" the small slave asked, looking down at the ground. He always had to double check, he had made mistakes in the past and regretted them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes. Only if you want to though," the Master said, taking a bite of the bread and chewing on it. He held up the loaf at Tal, and said, "Eat. I like my slaves healthy and full. I'm sure you're a little bit hungry, aren't you?"
Tal nodded, though it was an understatement. The small human had gone one on one with the master the night before, and his energy reserves were low. He took the loaf of bread slowly and gratefully and began to eat, little bits at a time though, since he didint want to get sick. His old master liked to keep him slim and weak, so he was fed only a little at a time through out the day. "Thank you master." Tal said gratefully, offering a little smile covered in crumbs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Thank me later, my dear," he smiled, patting her head and motioning for her to keep eating if she wanted. He looked at Evoline and studied her, wondering about her. "There must be a reason the Eastern Orcs wanted you...Damn, now I wish I didn't call your previous owner. He might have known something. I'll tell some messengers to ask if my allies, the Western Orcs, for help. They have a larger library than me, maybe they'll find something," he sighed.
Evoline shrugged. "I dont know what I am...but I dont really care. I have no real urges or wants right now other than to stay clothed, fed, and free." She took another bite out of her steak. "I dont know why people think im so special. I dont think Im all that strange." She added as she finished up her food. Tal sat and ate, all to happy to nibble away on the bread.

(What happened to Kase and Sis?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Whenever Kase awoke to the new day, she would find a plate of eggs, bacon, and bread at her bed. Her sister, May, was asleep on the ground, a pillow under her head. Obviously, she had made breakfast for the young slave.

-----------

The Master looked at her and sighed. "You do realize I am helping you greatly. You also realize, I won't be able to just let you go where you please. I don't the Eastern Master will just let you go. He wants you, for whatever reason. You owe me greatly, and you will do as I say. You aren't going to be a slave, but I'm not letting you go anywhere, without me or someone I trust."
Kase smiled at May and ate his breakfast silently before attempting to wake her up. "Hey...if you dont want to get up thats fine, but at least get on the bed." HE said softly.

------------

Evoline nodded. "Fine, not like I have anywhere to go or call home. But you cant chain me up or anything...never again..." She said as she finished her steak.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)