Bondage queens.
01-22-2010, 09:13 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Ooh yeah, scream for me my dragon slut," Thorne moaned in pleasure as she gave Vook's ass a hard slap as she fucked her, "Oh by the way, I don't want you cumming before your mistress." Thorne laughed darkly, knowing that thanks to the pill that'd be almost impossible.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

01-25-2010, 10:29 AM,
Silvia shivered as Kitt worked her way down Silvia's smooth, alabaster skin. Suddenly, she began to moan as she felt Kitt begin to flick her tongue over her sensitive slit, a bit moist by now from all of the stroking and build up. Silvia arched her back slightly and ran her hands through Kitt's fur then as she felt her begin to lick in earnest, and then as she slid her tongue into her tight folds. "K-Kitt....it feels...it feels sooo good!" she moaned, hardly able to keep standing as she felt the tiger's tongue slide in and out of her moist, needing pussy.

Not so far away, Snow released a husky moan of her own as she felt Eureka slide her tail deeper into her and her finger find her delicate ass hole. In response, she took one of the lizard girl's nipples into her beak and began to lightly nibble and kiss it as, nuzzling the hardened buds as her hands played with Eureka's sweet ass, massaging and kneading her cheeks expertly as her legs continued to rub against her slit. She moaned and cooed softly in response to it all, using her feather to stimulate every thing she touched.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

01-25-2010, 03:21 PM,
"Glad to hear it." Mindy smiled, "I'm going to have to give you a bath though, you're absolutely filthy." she smiled, leaning across the table she smiled into Yumi's eyes, "Don't think this means I'm never going to play with you. Inbetween shows you're still going to be my pet."

Kitt purred softly from the petting, happy that she was pleasing her mistress, she moved her muzzle lower, replacing her tongue with a few fingers. She paused in surprise as she poked at Silvia's hymen, "You're, mistress didn't?" she asked, a bit surprised.

01-25-2010, 03:29 PM,
Yumi shuddered and backed away, her hand subconsciously moving up to her collar. The nerves that the wicked little device attacked were incredibly sensitive, more so than nearly any she had externally. The submission that was now manifesting in her was brought about mostly from her current, disheveled state and the knowledge that Mindy could make her feel extreme pain literally whenever she wanted to. So she said nothing, choosing to be silent as she finished up what was left of her food, happy to at least have a full stomach.

01-26-2010, 12:57 PM,
Eureka's entire body shuddered as nearly every part of her pleasureable areas were being stimulated by Snow's feathery touch; her pussy began to grow wet from the slight teasing and she could feel her scaly ass get kneaded like dough. Her breasts expanded a bit from Snow's nibbling. She spreaded Snow's chest feathers apart with her free hand and caressed her breasts, hoping to get a better view if she aroused them.

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.

01-27-2010, 05:26 AM,
"Rrrrh, always playing that card, Thorne." Vook giggled a bit, smirking back at Thorne, while moaning lustfully, receiving immense amounts of pleasure from all of Thorne's teases, her pussy sopping wet with juices already, while her ass clenched even tighter around the lizardess' new cock.
01-27-2010, 05:47 AM,
"I absolutely hate when my sluts cum first," Thorne moaned, "Such naughty misbehaving sluts." she gave Vook's ass a smack as she thrust into her, growling in pleasure, "Mmmm, then again you do have the sexiest cry, maybe I wouldn't mind if you came first." she moaned, her pre spraying out into Vook's ass.

"All done? Good," Mindy smiled as she stood, "Now, bath time," she said, waving a finger for Yumi to follow her, "On all fours too, like a good pet." she added. She led Yumi up a nearby set of stairs, to a large bathroom, the tub looking more like a large hottub than a bath, water already filling it and bubbling from a number of jets, "Get in," she ordered to Yumi as she began to strip out of her own clothes.

01-27-2010, 01:22 PM,
Silvia couldnt help but blush as Kitt poked her virginity and shook her head no. "Mistress is letting me stay a virgin...for now at least." She said with a faint smile. "Oh...please dont stop Kitt." She begged, her body burning with desire and need.

Snow moaned happily as Eureka found her breasts, and moved her leg down away from her slit, replacing it with her right hand as she gently began to finger the cute lizard. She continued to tease her breasts and grope her ass, even as her own hips began to gyrate against the presence of Eureka's tail and probing digit.

-------

Yumi grimaced as she found Mindy ordering her onto all fours, and it took every once of her self control to not refuse. She bit her lip hard and forced back her shame as she dropped to her knees and began to crawl after Mindy. But that didnt last long, since she forgot all about her unfair treatment when she saw the tub, and almost without thinking jumped in and immersed herself in the warm water, failing to notice anything Mindy was doing as her aching, dirty body was finally allowed a small fraction of the pampering and hygiene it was used to. She poked her head out of the water and sighed contently, closing her eyes as she leaned back against the wall of the tub, content to let the jets clean her for the time being.

01-27-2010, 01:52 PM,
"But, if I, mistress would never forgive me." Kitt said, her ears drooping a bit. She knew a slave's virginity was a priceless possesion of a master or mistress's. If she, another slave, took it she knew the punishment would be beyond severe.

Mindy smiled as she slid into the tub, swimming across the tub and lying down ontop of Yumi, pressing their breasts together under the water, "Mmm, enjoying yourself pet?" she purred.

01-27-2010, 02:14 PM,
Eureka let out a small gasp as the slight teasing stopped and she felt Snow's finger probe at her cunt.Eureka was sweating a bit from the enjoyment and she beganto slowly lick Snow's breasts, wiggle her finger inside Snow's tailhole, and slightly rub Snow's vaginal walls with the tip of her tail.

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.