Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
Shiva giggled and pokes his nose playfully. "You just love being naughty that is" the girl chuckled, gently wrapping her legs from around his waist.

Sara stepped inside his room and looked around, her tail swishing happily back and forth. "You got a pretty room here. I wish our room would have that color" the beastgirl poked her tongue out cutely. She then perked her ears up and looked up at Nathan and smiles. "well what do you want to know about me then, huh?" she giggled adorably.

Jess shook her head and smiles. "Nope not really. I wonder what can we do. Sara is going with Nathan.." she paused for a moment to look around, noticing Nikki is not with them. "Nikki is gone too. it's just the two of us here now" Jess poked her tongue out adorably.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, being naughty is fun, but I still love snuggling with you, cutie." Crimson stuck his tongue out playfully and slurped her cheek. "Mmhhh, does my sexy ice girl have any ideas?"

"Oh, I'm a beastgirl. We're just like humans, though are bodies tend to be a little tougher and agile because our ancestors had to adapt to the jungles we come from down south." Nikki giggled a little and continued to wag her tail. "Okay, my handsome mystery man, how about giving me a little more information about you now." She then playfully stuck her tongue out at him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, well..." Kyosan trailed off, giving himself a moment before then smiling and trusting himself, before then turning to face her. "I don't exactly come from anywhere close at all, I come from a city based off technology. I'm descended from my line of family who all have had the power of fire in some form or manner as well, whether it be a normal flame or a blue flame."

"Well, everything really, where you come from, why you signed up..." Nathan trailed off, poking his tongue out playfully as he went to sit on the side of his bed, patting the space beside him.

"Well, keep quiet and come to my room then. Unless you want the whole of the male dorm hearing us?" Vayne joked, heading towards his room before quickly opening and slipping in - the wooden look to the room coming through with varnished floors and gently painted red wooden walls.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blue haired-girl blinked and then giggled. "well if it is naughty ideas, probably I have, who knows" chuckling gently, Shiva then poked her tongue out adorably while staring tenderly at Crimson.

Sara blushed gently but then approached the bed before sitting next to him gently. "Well I come from a small beastman village. It's a beautiful place actually. but it isn't as big as usually our villages tend to be" she murmured adorably before looking up at Nathan. "and I joined because I always got interested in alchemy. I wanted to learn more, to increase my knowledge of it. what about you huh?" Sara smiled, nearing Nathan while waiting for his response, her tail swishing happily behind her.

Jess quickly slip into Vayne's room. "Of course I wouldn't want all male dorm to hear us. I don't want troubles" she sweat-dropped softly, knowing about her situation, the less she would need was any sort of troubles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson chuckled and licked her cute nose, before asking her, "Oh, I like that. What kind of naughty ideas do you have, sexy?" His tail then curls around her gently as he awaits an answer.

"Oh, I see." Nikki thought for a moment before she asked, "A city of technology...do you come from Alexandria? I hear they have ships that can fly there."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Not exactly... I guess I'll have to explain more when I can conjure up the right words. But," Kyosan tried to recollect, before thinking of the flying ship she had mentioned - and then laughing; he remembered that of the Artic Storm. "We do have flying ships. And more. From handheld things to giant monstrosities."

"I just come from a family who are interested in alchemy... seeing as how my father was an alchemist, though not entirely a famous one, he insisted I enrole. We live in a native town, so really it's just a little place, nothing special." Nathan explained, smiling as he felt confident about talking to her about it

"Make yourself at home," Vayne welcome warmly as he went over and looked over his briefcase. Sulpher, who had followed a little after them both, jumping up onto the bed and giving a gentle meow, as if tired.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva giggled before answering Crimson. "Well handsome, how about getting off me for a start?" she pokes her tongue out adorably.

"Maybe one day I could visit your town or you could visit my village" Sara pokes her tongue out playfully. "Anything else that you'd want to know?"

Aproaching the bed, Jess than gently pets Sulpher. "He is so adorable, Vayne" Jess smiled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alrighty." The beastman arose from Shiva's cute form before he sat down beside her and wagged his tail. "Hehe, now will you tell me, cutie?"

"Cool!" Nikki tried to imagine a city completely composed of machines until she had a stray thought. "Handheld things, eh? Did ya bring any with you?" she asked with curious eyes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I have a few." Kyosan chuckled, before producing out two gadgets from his briefcase - one looked like a small black block and a larger one that was almost as big as a stack of paper. "A phone and a laptop to keep me occupied. I'm not sure if they have this stuff commonly around here." He joked.

"Yeah, that'd be really nice..." Nathan trailed off, smiling more before resting himself slightly against her, chuckling gently. "...Could call it an extended vacation after we're done, or something. But, I guess that's all I've got floating in my head for now."

"You think so?" Vayne asked curiously, smiling seeing Jess seem content, while Sulpher purred a little and meowed again.

"I don't see how I'm adorable, but, thanks." Sulpher muttered, even though Vayne would be the only one who'd understand him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, I'll rather show you" Blushing deeply, Shiva then got herself on all fours and lifted her butt up a little and wiggled it happily. "What do you think of it huh?" she giggles adorably.

Sara blushes gently once he rests himself against her, her tail swishing frantically behind her. "Well hmm I wonder what can we do now" her ears twitch adorably as she puts a finger to her lips, putting up a thoughtful yet cute expression.

"Yup" Jess replied while smiling and petting Sulpher a little more before looking up at Vayne. "So what do you think of the campus already huh? I mean, what was the first impression you got of this place?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions