Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"No. I love cunt, my Queen," Mai smiled, licking and kissing Mindy's pussy, soon fingering the beautiful pussy. "Especially my Queen and maid's."

---------------

"Naughty, naughty. You weren't allowed to cum," Kiva scolded, but focused on fucking Lucy. Suddenly, the king pulled out. "Lay on the ground. I feel the urge to clean my slave," he said, standing up. Once Lucy was on the ground, with a small spell, Kiva's piss would shoot down on the small girl. "Take it your mouth, bathe yourself in it, drink it. Show me just how you love me, even my piss," he said.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmm, so I've noticed, I wonder how many other servants you've been teasing over the years you little slut," Mindy moaed softly from Mai's fingering, "I bet alot of them would give their right arms to have a night with you." she laughed.

Lucy purred softly as he was showered in his master's piss, happily turning to make sure every inch of his fur was covered in it, "I love everything about you master, even your piss, I love when you mark me as your unworthy little slut." he moaned.

Katt continued fingering herself, her moaning almost constant as she watched Kiva with her son.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If you would want it, I would have sex with each of them, my Queen," Mai smiled, licking Mindy's clit, and pushing three of her digits into the great queen's cunt. "But my favorite will always be you, my queen."

----------------

Kiva smiled, before stepping in some of his own piss. "Oh look, my foot is dirty. Do you dirty slave, and clean it," he ordered, lifting his foot, which was dripping with cum. "Kiss it, lick it. Clean it. Then I might get back to fucking you."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ohhh you little slut, I'm surprised you haven't been fucked by the entire kingdom." Mindy moaned louder, her juices flowing over Mai's fingers as she grinded her crotch into the girl's face, "I might just let them have their way with you some day, bet you'd love being the servants fuck toy for a few days."

Lucy purred as he brought his lips to Kiva's foot, moaning as he kissed it and dragged his tongue over it, swallowing the cum and piss that was on it, "Are you going to fuck me again master? Please?" he purred.

"Forget that whore, why don't you come and fuck a real woman." Katt purred, beckoning with one of her cum covered fingers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, my Queen. I used to treat all the servants so badly. I want to apologize to all of them," Mai smiled, licking her lips, before returning to her Queen's pussy, licking and fingering her with four digits, all at once.

------------

"Why not both of you?" Kiva suggested, before suddenly splitting into two. One walked over to Katt, and quickly pushed her onto the bed, kissing her lips and rubbing his cock against her pussy.

The other Kiva looked at Lucy and said, "Stand up, and shake your ass for me. Dance a bit. Let's see how well you can flirt with men. I'll be throwing you and your sister out for a bit later to fuck the men around town," he said.
"I don't know, I don't really want my little slut getting too comfortable with the servants." Mindy arched her back as she let out a moan of pleasure, "Don't forget your my slut, and I enjoy having you all to myself."

Katt purred happily into the kiss, grinding her hips against Kiva's cock, coating it in her pussy juices.

"Like this master?" Lucy purred as he stood, swaying his hips side to side, showing off his cum filled ass, "I would love to be fucked by as many men as possible and have them fill me with their cum." he moaned softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course, my Queen. You're the one I love most in the world. I love you, need you, and want you by my side, forever," Mai smiled, licking away at Mindy's pussy. "Only with your permission, will I fuck others."

------------

"Beg, my little slut. Remind me who is the King, and who is the slut here," Kiva moaned, kissing Katt's neck, and moving down to her tits, which he licked and sucked from, seeking milk.

Kiva smiled, and smacked Lucy's ass. "I'll make that dream come soon enough. But first, take the cock you love most," he ordered, before suddenly grabbing her waist, and ramming his entire shaft into her, fucking her fast and hard.
"And don't you forget it slut," Mindy cried out as she thrusted her hips, grinding her pussy into Mai's face as she came, her juices spraying over Mai's face, "Mmm, that's good, now you look like a real slut, covered in your Queen's cum." she moaned softly.

"Ahhh, oohh yes, suck my tits," Kattrina moaned as she squirmed in pleasure, her breasts leaking out her milk as Kiva suckled on them.

"Ahhh! Oh yes master! Fuck my ass, fuck me, fill me with yoru seed master!" Lucy moaned, crying out in pleasure, "Fuck your little slut hard."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thank you, my Queen," Mai smiled, licking her lips, tasting her Queen's glorious cum. "Do you want me to give your cum back to you, or shall I share it with my fellow whore?"

-----------

Kiva happily tasted the milk, before pulling back and kissing Katt again, making her taste her own milk, his hands groping and slapping her large, slutty tits.

Kiva smiled, and slapped Lucy's ass, fucking her harder and faster. "Is this what you wanted? Your King's cock in your ass, fucking you like the little girl you are!" he moaned, slapping her ass with one hand, holding her with the other.
"You would so quickly give away your mistress's cum? I thought you liked being my slut," Mindy pouted a bit, "Laura, clean her off while I get dressed," Mindy ordered as she stood.

"Yes my Queen," laura bowed as she crawled over to Mai, dragging her tongue over the princess's face as she licked off Mindy's cum from her face and mouth. Kneeling back down infront of her as Mindy walked back, still dressed in her leather suit, but now wearing the same strap-on she had taken Mai's virginity with.

"Enough playing, your Queen wants to fuck you slut," Mindy smiled, "I'll even let you choose, aren't I so nice, where do you want to be fucked you little whore, ass, pussy, or your mouth?" she purred.

Katt purred softly as she sucked her own milk off of Kiva's lips. Moaning from the slap to her breasts, "Ohh, fuck me king, I want your cock." she purred.

"Yes, yes I wanted it so much my King," Lucy moaned, "I love being fucked like a little bitch, I love your cock in my ass, fucking me and filling me." he roared in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad