Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Mai was truly surprised at this, before smiling and licking her lips. "My Queen...?" Mai asked as she pulled away from Laura's pussy, and was now fingering the girl's cunt. "If....If I win this, and become your favorite slut, will I be allowed to play with Laura...? Maybe even have her as my own pet...?" she asked, looking at the ground.

-------------

Kiva smiled, and slapped Lucy's ass. "Let's see what we can do about that...." He grabbed the slut by her waist and began to fuck her, fast and hard, his large cock pounding deep into her ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hmm? Quite a bold request," Mindy smiled, gentley fingering herself from watching the two girls, "If Laura has no complaints with it, but don't let it go to your head, you'll still be my pet."

"I, don't mind at all, I would love to be your highness's pet," Laura moaned, whimpering slightly from Mai pulling away from her hungry pussy.

"Well then it's settled, but you still need to win my pet, time's still ticking." Mindy smiled.

"AHhh, oh god, yes, fuck me master, fuck me hard!" Lucy cried out in pleasure, his cock twitching with each thrust, his orgasm building fast inside of him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai smiled and practically pounced upon Laura. She wrapped her legs aronud the maid's and soon their two pussies were rubbing against one another. "You are mine, and we are the Queen's," she moaned as their pussies rubbed against each other. She followed this by kissing her lips, dominating her in a kiss.

----------------

"Beg for it! Beg for my seed inside of you! Beg for me to cover you inside and out with my cum!" he ordered, slapping Lucy's ass. "Beg!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Laura's eyes popped open as she felt Mai's pussy against her own, letting out a loud moan into the kiss as she came almost instantly, wrapping her arms around Mai as she happily submitted to the kiss, moaning in pleasure.

Hmm, 3:01, oh what the hell I'll give it to her. Mindy thought with a small grin as she watched the two girls, "Hey now, save some of that for me you two." she laughed.

"Fill me my King, fuck my ass raw and fill me with your cum," Lucy moaned, crying out from the slap, "Spray it all over your slut, I'll gladly wear nothing but your seed." he begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai smiled, and looked at her mother, still rubbing herself against Laura. "We're yours, my Queen. Take us like the girl loving sluts we are."

------------

Kiva moaned suddenly a flood of his seed entered Lucy, filled her up. With a pop, he pulled out, shooting his seed all over her chest and face. "How do you feel, whore?" he asked, dropping the cum covered bitch to the ground.
"Good girls," Mindy purred, "Now come over here and please your Queen, your little show got me very aroused." she moaned softly as she spread her legs apart, beckoning to the two with one of her fingers.

"Yes my Queen." Laura purred as she crawled over to Mindy kissing her feet softly as she moved up her body towards her pussy.

"Ahh, master!" Lucy moaned loudly as his ass was filled, his cock twitching wildly as he came, his cum spraying out over Kiva's chest as he roared in pleasure. He grunted a bit as he was dropped, panting heavily, "Like, a filthy slut, my King." he panted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai quickly followed, and she kissed and licked her Mistress' feet, and moved closer to the beauty's cunt. "What would you have us do, my Queen? Have us both suck your glorious tits? Have her kiss your clit and have me kiss your breasts? Us both to share your wonderful pussy?"

----------------

Kiva smiled and suddenly grabbed Lucy by her hair and brought her against him. "You got your cum on me. Lick it off of me," he ordered, rubbing his cock against her ass, before slowly pushing his dick back into her. "And get ready for round two."
"I want you to eat me out Princess." Mindy cooed, "As for Laura, well, she's your slut now isn't she?" she smiled.

"Mmm, I'm sorry my King," Lucy moaned softly, dragging his rough tongue over Kiva's chest, lapping up his cum.

"Ohhh, yes, fuck that filthy little bitch," Kattrina moaned as she gripped her breast tightly her fingers sliding rapidly in and out of her cunt as she watched her son being fucked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Service the Queen's breasts. You and I can have our own personal fun later," Mai smiled, and gave Laura a slap on the ass before going to service Mindy's pussy, pushing her tongue into it.

-----------------

"Do you like having your mother watch what a slut you are? Your own mother, watching you getting fucked by a man..." Kiva moaned as he began to fuck Lucy's girly ass once more, slapping it as well. "And your father! A crossdressing gay slut! Are you proud of your family?" he moaned.
"Ooh, I like the way you think Princess." Mindy moaned in pleasure as Mai went to work on her pussy, Laura kneeling up at her side and suckling on one of her breasts while she rubbed and groped the open one, "You two, ahh are good," she moaned louder, petting Mai's head, "Mmm, you like cunt don't you princess." she teased.

"I don't care, all I want is to please you my King." Lucy moaned as he bounced up and down on Kiva's cock, his ass squeezing it tightly as he cried out in pleasure, "Ahhh, your cock, so amazing, I love it, in my ass, so much!" he moaned.

"Ahhhh, oh god yes~" Katt roared out in pleasure as she thrust her fingers deep into her cunt, her pussy juices pouring out of her as she came, "Ahh, keep fucking him, fuck that slut, oh god sooo good," She moaned in pleasure as she continued to pleasure herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad