Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Tell me, sluts, how much do you love your new King?"

"More than life itself," May moaned between kisses.

Suddenly, both girls would feel tentacles picking them up, and Kiva smiled at the two as the tentacles wrapped themselves around their arms and legs. The tentacles were not as big as the ones Katt had, but still pleasurably large. They began covering the two sluts in an orgasmic slime, making them hard and should leave them begging to be fucked.

"Master...." May moaned, and moaned as he was covered in the slime. The sisters were brought face to face, their small dicks rubbing against one another. "It feels so good...."

------------------

"I know, Mommy, I know. I've been a bad girl, so please...punish me however you want. I'll take it, knowing I deserve it, and pray my mother can forgive her dumb daughter," Mai grunted as she was slapped on her nice ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I love you so much my king, more than my sister and my entire family," lucy moaned as he rubbed against his sister, his cock barely having had time to soften at all between their show and now, "Ohhh, sister, your cock feels good." he moaned.

"Of course I can forgive you, I love you daughter," Mindy smiled, bringing her hand down onto Mai's ass again, "I just need to make sure you understand your place, anytime you are naughty you will recieve a spanking for it." she moaned slightly, being aroused greatly from slapping Mai's ass.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The tentacles suddenly plunged themselves within Lucy and May, fucking both fast and hard. Kiva smiled and walked forward and placed his hand under Lucy's chin and made her look at him. "Who do you love, you dirty little bitch?" he asked. If Lucy answered correctly, that she loved him, he would kiss her, dominating her in the kiss.

---------------

"Mommy....I'm...I'm sorry....But I don't think I can feel pain around you. Even you slapping my ass, I...I do feel pain, but...as long as it is you, it's a pain I'm proud of. I love you, so much, mommy," Mai said, now moaning with every slap. "I'm sorry...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahhh, you, ahh my king, I love you," Lucy moaned in pleasure, his cock dripping pre as he moaned from the tentacle fucking his ass.

"Really, well then, it looks like I'm going to need some assistance." Mindy grinned as she set Mai down gentley, "I'll be right back princess, don't move." she ordered, giving Mai a playful slap on the ass as she left.

Mindy returned only a few minutes later, one of the maids from the castle following behind her, a collar similar to Mai's around her neck, she was clothed in a french maid outfit with a short skirt and a tight fitting corset, "Princess, meet Laura, I'm sure you've seen her walking around at some point." Mindy smiled as she took a seat across from the one she had been spanking Mai on, "Since you don't seem to accept your punishment, I've decided to have her administer it." she smiled, "You may begin."

"Yes my Queen," Laura bowed as she walked over towards Mai, sitting down and pulling her over her knee, "My Queen says you have been a naughty pet, and must be punished." she said as she brought her hand down onto Mai's ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva smiled and pulled Lucy into a passionate kiss, his tongue pushing into her mouth and exploring it as his other hand slapped the prince's ass, while the tentacle madly fucked him.

---------------

Mai gasped and then cried out a bit in pain as the maid slapped her ass. "But Mommy I want.....Okay, mommy. As long as you want her to," the old princess said, and took her punishment from the maid. She would cry out a bit with each slap, moving a bit in pain and wincing from the sting of the slaps.
OOC: Before I forget Laura

IC:

Lucy moaned loudly into the kiss, happily accepting his King's tongue as he wrapped has own tongue around it yiping from the slap to his ass but purring shortly after.

Mindy growled slightly, "What did I just finish telling you?" Mindy asked, "Rule one, you will refer to me, as Queen." she repeated herself as she stood, "Laura, help me restrain my naughty Daughter."

"Right away my Queen." Laura said as she stood up, still holding Mai. Between the two of them Mai was quickly restrained in a kneeling position, her arms binded behind her back and attached to her ankles.

"I'm dissapointed in you," Mindy shook her head, "At first you seemed to be like a good pet, but your constant misbehaving is disheartening." she smiled as she grabbed Laura, pulling the maid closer to her, "Perhaps I should make your old maid my new pet, she seems much more obedient." she purred, rubbing a finger down Laura's chest, causing the girl to blush slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva pulled away, and walked over to May and gave her a kiss two. Suddenly the tentacle fucking Lucy pulled out, and she was dropped to the ground as May was now being double fucked. "Lucy," Kiva ordered. The King laid on the ground, his cock pointing up. "Stick my cock into your cunt, and fuck yourself with my cock, like the whore you are."

------------

"NO! I'm sorry, my Queen! I'm sorry! Please, forgive your dumb slutty bitch daughter! I'm sorry! Please, I want to be your slave forever, until the day I die!" she begged, tears falling from her eyes. "Please, my Queen, don't leave me, I need you...."
"Oh, thank you my king, thank you so much," Lucy moaned as he happily crawled across the floor towards Kiva, rapidly impaling himself onto the king's cock, letting out a long loud cry of pleasure, "Oh god, my king, it feels soo good in my ass, thank you, thank you so much." he moaned.

Kattrina groaned slightly, the sight infront of her wasn't helping when it came to not cumming. She was fingering herself alot harder now, her fur matted down with sweat as she grew more aroused from the show the three were giving her.

"Be quiet!" Mindy growled, "You had your chance, perhaps after this I will decide wheither or not you are still worthy of being my personal slave." She slowly began to undo the maid's outfit, revealing her large breasts which were hidden well by the restraining outfit, "Hmm, but how to decide. Hmm, yes I think that will do." she smiled a bit, walking away from Laura and over to Mai, she began to undo her restraints, "I've decided, I want you to do whatever you can, to make Laura orgasm. If you succeed, you will become my personal slave, if you fail, you will be just another slut, and Laura will take your place. Laura the rules will be similar for you, cum and you will be the slut, don't and you will be my personal slave." She stepped away from Mai, "You have three minutes." she smiled, giving Mai a slap on the ass to tell her to begin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva moaned and slapped Lucy's girl ass as she rode his cock. He leaned up a bit, and moved his fingers through her hair ,and wrapped his arms aronud her. "I bet you wish you were a real girl, huh, slut? Wish you could get pregnant with my seed, bear my child?" he asked, fucking her harder and faster.

-------------

Mai jumped at the slap, and tried to push Larua down to the ground. For her Queen, she would have sex with anyone or anything. She tried to pin the main down and use her oral skills on the maid's pussy, licking at with all her skills she had learned, her hands trying to keep Laura's legs open.
"Ahh, yes my king, I would love to carry my master's child." lucy moaned, "I would love to be whatever you want me to be."

Mai's attempts to keep Laura's legs open wheren't necessary, she wouldn't close them for anything, she rocked her head back a bit as she moaned in pleasure, "Ahh, your, highness, ohhh, I've dreamt of this, so long, you've, always been so attractive, I used to masturbate to you every night." she moaned, her pussy dripping with her juices.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad