Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"And what happens if they enter and it turns out Yue's just one of them? Then what?" Cyan growled.

"I don't know," Shadow shrugged, "Hey what's going on, maybe we can help?" he offered.

Cyan growled slightly, "You've done more than enough, all the millenium we've held this ritual and we've never had a problem until today!" she roared back.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh? Ryoji? The skinny dude from before...?" Mar blinked, processing the information as fast as his neurones allowed. He came to a realization as soon as his eyes looked back up once again, the sight of The Spire which finally had stopped rising suddenly enraging him as he let out a very loud roar "GIVE ME BACK MY SISTER!"

That was when Mar set off to run towards the structure, and upon getting in range discharged a very powerful fist slam against the rocky wall, which just cracked. "LET! ME! IN!" he roared, punching in a frenzy, fissures spreading onto the walls until finally the front gave out, revealing a cramped dark room inside the spire which contained a single set of stairs which seemed to go up in a spiral fashion.

Panting, Mar fell to his knees, his sore fists resting on the sandy floor, "D-damn... this thing's... hard..." he groaned as apparently it had been an exertion on himself to assault this rocky wall in particular, "Feel... weak... after hitting it..." he panted.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, hey, don't kill yourself now, bud." Ereth came up behind Mar, lifting up the giant hulking dragon, setting him on his feet again. "What in the hell is going on out here? All this yelling and earthquaking? And what's this big thing? I've never seen it before."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"It's some kinda tower, making everyone freak out." Shadow explained, though past that he didn't understand the excitement.

"WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TOWER YOU STUPID MUTT!" Cyan roared in frustration, "We care about your sister," she pointed a claw towards Mar, "And her boyfriend kidnapping the Aeon dragon!"

"Look, Dot wouldn't do something like that without a good reason, she's too logical too nice, she's not someone that would act like that for anyone, even a boyfriend." Katt said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Something's... coming..." Mar continued after standing back up with Ereth's help, frowning as he lowly growled, "There's something in there, can't you guys feel it?" he said, turning to the others.

And indeed, after a small while, evident, loud moans started coming from the tower, although apparently the creatures were never coming outside the broken walls.

Mar narrowed his eyes, unable to see anything because the beings on the inside were invisible to others on the outside "Can you guys... see them?" he softly asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll vouch for Dorothy myself, Cyan, if you knew her, you'd disregard any thought that involved her performing acts of malice. And if the Aeon dragon was one of then, then surely Kohryu wouldn't have chosen him!" F'Nerah growled. "We've no time to argue, so if you have anything else to say against my guests, I will accept the fault myself." She raised a hand, her claws igniting with a bright, white light. "Now is the time for action. Nero."

"Yeah," The winged wolf replied, stepping forward. He could see anything draped in darkness. "There are things in there all right... and they don't look friendly."

"Let us decide who will stay on this beach to guard the island, and who will storm that spire to rescue Dorothy and Uzumaki." Nera told the party.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"You can count on me, never liked that Ryoji guy." Shadow smiled, punching his fist into his hand.

"Only because Dot was more interested in him than you." Katt smirked.

"I'm going too," Kitt smiled running forward, stopped as Katt grabbed her tail.

"Not happening, there is no way you're going near that thing till I know it's safe." Katt growled, showing that it wasn't up for debate.

"Count me out of this," Cyan growled, "No way I'm putting my neck on the line for these outsiders." she huffed, her wings erupting out of her back as she flew away from the beach and towards the center of the island.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar stood back to his feet and took in some air before exhaling sharply, he gripped his fists to check if his body responded to him correctly. Upon realizing he was fine now, he walked ahead of everyone, "That guy kidnapped my sister. I'm going to take her back and bringing him down if need be," he said, approaching the tower in a decisive way.

"We shall hold the fort, Lady F'Nerah," Julian said, bowing respectfully with an arm to his chest, "These two rascals will be kept here, as well."

"HEY! Who are you calling a rascal, you overfed goof!" Lina cried in objection, squirming in Lizzy's arms.

"Our boat..." Lino almost sniffed, not paying attention to anybody else as he saw the wreckage and leftovers of the stray boat, and on top of the heap of torn and broken wood lay a nearly perfect preservated bag of generous size, "And the stuff we took!" Lino added, mentally.

Lizzy walked next to F'Nerah, "Are you going in unarmed? That place looks dangerous, miss!" she said, still holding the twins against her twins, "Don't you need protection?"

"Huh?" Mar turned around upon hearing the word 'protection', "Damn, we don't have stuff. We weren't allowed to get in here with weapons..." he sighed, before he was reminded of his own 'weapon', "Come out, Mastermune!" he growled, lifting an arm over head, a sphere of light forming above his open claw, expanding horizontally before a large, sharply-edged swallow materialized in his claw, "My Soul Weapon was never taken away, neither left back, at least. What'cha guys gonna do?" he said, turning over to Shadow, F'Nerah and the others who would accompany him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt held up her hand, her sharp claws popping out as she grinned and showed off her fangs, "Oh yes, whatever shall I do without a weapon?" she asked sarcastically.

"Who needs weapons, just let me punch 'em." Shadow smiled with excitement punching at the air, kicking out as well, "I watched enter the dragon a few nights ago, i totally know kung fu."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll pass, on the weapons." Ereth chuckled, snapping his fingers and holding his claw open, a ball of blazing fire appearing, before he clenched his fist again, crushing the ball and making it disappear. "I'm ready to go, when you all are."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan