Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Yes Julian, I would like to question them." F'Nerah said lightly, nodding her head at him. She bent over so she were face to face with the kids, but also got a good view of her cleavage, and smiled at Lina and Lino sweetly. "Now children... would you be so kind as to tell Auntie F'Nerah the truth-" She spoke in a sweet, motherly tone, raising her index claw, which ignited with a flame similar to a welder's. "-Before she has to resort to draconian methods and torture and interrogate it out of you?" She finished, keeping the motherly tone.

Nero and Lacia stepped back, sweat-dropping. Oh the memories they got of this woman in the battlefield. "N-Nera~? Isn't that a little too... I don't know... extreme?" The leopardess suggested worriedly.

"SHH! Don't tell her that- she LIKES extreme." Nero elbowed her. "Isn't she an extremist?"

"What did you call me!?" Nera blazed at the winged wolf, her fangs bared, the blaze on her finger-tip becoming fiercer and longer, almost like a sword.

"-Merciful and pretty?" Nero lied, waving his hands in front of him frantically.

"Oh." Nera turned back to the kids, the blaze softening back down to its welding torch level.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mar nodded to himself, trying to act unimpressed, although he had gotten a chill of spine, "Definately on her good side," he told himself.

Lino shivered and then cowardly turned around with a meep, trying to snug his way into Lizzy's cleavage again, "On second thought I prefer dying out of asphixia!" he said, "Heavenly asphixia!" he completed.

Lina gulped, but put on her best smile and lifted a small paw to explain, "W-we are doing our jobs too! Like Mr. Julian!" she sweetly said, she was nervous at F'Nerah's interrogation as well, but she was the more collected one, although she couldn't hide the fact she was quivering, "We're just excavating this place!" She smiled, trying to sound convincing, her brother not making a sound. Julian had remained quiet as he didn't want to intervene with the questioning, neither his objetive views.

Lizzy by herself was giggling like the cheery young girl she was "Tee-hee! This one's so playful, Jully!" she said, smiling as she patted Lino on the head, "Don't worry! F'Nerah-sama won't hurt you! I think!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh really?" F'nerah straightened back up and placed her claws on her shapely hips. "You're doing your jobs, like fine, upstanding little dragons, are you?" She asked lightly, a smile curling a corner of her lips upward. "So who are you working for? The elders weren't informed of excavations on the island." She asked, narrowing her eyes at them.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lina's spine felt a chill run down on it as she was bombarded with yet another question. Her eyes seemed to spin as she looked left and right repeatedly as if attempting to search for a distraction in a quiet, yet dilligent and fast way, but she then came across F'Nerah's eyes, "W-well..."

"Oh! That's right!" Lino suddenly spoke, his head popping out from Lizzy'z cleavage, "We lost the map in the way...! And uh... I guess we came into the wrong island!" he said with a smile. Lizzy seemed to approve as she nodded to him.

"That works for me," Mar shrugged, "Plus, they're little kids. Don't think they came to do anything bad here. I like to blow stuff up randomly too," the huge dragon said.

All of a sudden, another large tremor seemed to rattle the entire island, and as Mar turned around he could see the waves not too far from their current position in a very violent sea. "Whoa, what's happening now?!" he exclaimed, and all of a sudden a boat which had been rocking on the wild waters could be seen flying towards Katt. "Look out!" shouted Mar, leaping towards Katt to push her out of the way, later sinking into the sand as the large boat fell on him.

From the sea protuded what seemed to be an obelisk made of shiny but sturdy material, as if it was some sort of refined ivory. The coast started to be pushed away and water started to seep towards the group as the large spire grew out of the nearby ocean and nearly rose to the sky as it continued to rise.

Atop the tower were three figures. On the left was the crouched, bonded Yue Uzumaki, a special, purple colored chained-mask around his muzzle for silencing purposes. To the right most stood a blue dragoness who donned a light-blue yukata with a purely-white obi, a jade ring rested in her untied long snow-white hair extending all the way down to the above of her backside, her deep-sea-blue eyes barely showing if any expression at all. In the middle of the three, with his claws inside his pockets, stood a familiar grey-scaled dragon with long black hair, looking down on everybody with a very condescending stare. Dorothy and Ryoji, respectively.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Gah," Katt gasped a bit, Mar's extreme strength throwing her back quite a ways, she quickly flipped around, her hands landing on the ground as she flipped onto her feet, "Watch where you're shovin' musclehead!" she growled.

"Uhm, Katt, he just pushed you out of the way of that boat." Kitt explained, pointing towards the boat that was covering Mar.

"Well, well he could've given me some warning." Katt huffed.

"Uh, girl's, bigger problem. Literally." Shadow said as he pointed towards the large obelisk.

"Is that, Uzumaki?" Cyan gasped, "Dorothy, grrr," She turned towards Katt and Kitt, "I knew you were involved in this, you all came together. What are you planning?" she growled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What in the world was that?!" Vook gasped a bit, feeling the earthquake-like vibrations coming from outside, still sitting with the Elders, keeping the massive shield channeled around the island. Something's not right here...I have a feeling that disappearance was only the beginning... she thought, looking back at the elders. "Is everyone alright?"

"Fine....I think." Ereth mumbled, having fallen face-first into the large cake, now covered in chocolate and vanilla. "Mmm, I have to get the chef to make me one of these!" he chuckled, licking all around his snout.

"Ereth, go out and see what's going on." Vook told the blue dragon, giggling a bit as she saw him, despite the serious situation. "And clean yourself up, too."

"Aww, alright, alright..." he grumbled again, heading toward the door, grabbing a curtain off one of the windows as he exited, wiping all the cake off of his muscle-bound form. As he reached the entrance of the cave, the first thing he saw in the sky was the gigantic pillar-shaped object. "Hm? That wasn't there before. Must be new, this year..." he thought, heading over to where the others were. "Hey, what's going on out here? Did you all just feel that earthquake?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"UZUMAKI!!" F'Nerah growled, totally forgetting the children as her wings flared out of her back again, and she jetted up toward the obelisk- only to collide face first with Vook's shield. She faltered in midair, shaking her head clear before snarling at the dragon in the middle. "Ryoji..." She stared venom at him and looked down. "Dorothy's most likely a hostage! CYAN- tell lady Vook I apologize and that she must lower her shields!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"WHAT!?" Cyan roared up, "If we lower that shield there'll be nothing between them and the elders! Look at them, Uzumaki's the only hostage I see up there."

"There's no way Dorothy could be involved in a kidnapping," Shadow chuckled a bit, "This has gotta be some kinda gag or something, she's just not the type to hurt anyone."

"Take a better look," Katt growled a bit, "There's something off about her, she doesn't even look like herself anymore."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Lady F'Nerah." Ryoji retorted back at the red dragoness, not taking his eyes off the sky for a moment as The Spire continued to raise, "Soon, you will come to understand, there is no bigger folly than to trust our well-beings to other races," he simply said.

The boat on the ground rumbled and was set aside as Mar emerged from a mini-crater in the sandy shore. Standing up and stretching himself, the blue dragon looked around, and smiled upon seeing Katt alright. He watched as the spire grew bigger, walking back to everybody while blinking in surprise, "Is this part of our farewell party?" he mentioned as he stood besides Shadow, not noticing Dorothy neither the other two like everybody else had as the Spire disappeared into the clouds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
F'Nerah roared draconic curses up at Ryoji as the spire lifted them up and away from sight, continuously flying and bashing the shield with her body. "UZUMAKI- ALSO HAPPENS- TO BE- THE AEON DRAGON!!" She grunted in-between rams before she flew back, panting. "The life of the Aeon dragon is far more precious than the lives of us Elders!" She said as she touched down on the sand, falling to her knees and palms. "-If not for what the Aeon Dragons stands for... then for the power they hold within themselves... power that now rests within the wrong claws of Ryoji."

"Martin-" Nera looked up at him, "Dorothy- she's on the top of that spire! Ryoji took her! It was Ryoji all along! He took Yue Uzumaki! He took Dorothy!" She staggered back up. "We must rescue them both!"

"But... its so high..." Lacia looked up at the still rising spire.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers