Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"Okay, here it goes, cutie." Crimson then growls lustfully as he lowers his hips and his member penetrates her rosy lower lips, filling up her snug pussy. "Hhhrrr...S-Shiva...so tight..."

"Thanks, hehe." Nikki happily huggled Kyo before entering along with the rest of the girls. She then took a seat and happily wagged her tail. "Oh, can we see some more of those fire tricks, huh?"

The Mana of Gold then roared and charged at Flay, taking another swipe at the red head. "Go down, you pest!"

Flay quickly jumped over the mana, but soon groaned as he was struck by the creature's thick tail. The upperclassman crashed against the brick wall of the school with a groan as he struggled to get up. "Ugghh..."

"It's over, boy. You still have a long way to go before I would consider you a partner." The Mana of Gold then folded his arms in annoyance.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hm, I guess I could show." Kyosan smiled, although slightly nervous from all the attention he had suddenly attracted before waving his fingers around even more, creating small drawings of many things, involving a small drawing of a sword. "It's just a trait really, I can do more then just tricks."

"It's quite amazing, I wouldn't expect someone to have that normally..." Vayne trailed off.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"mhh..." Shiva moaned softly and held herself tightly on him. "B-But you like it t-this tight don't you?" The blue haired girl asked sweetly while looking up into his eyes.

Sara innocently crawled closer to Nathan, before suddenly clinging to his neck while giggling adorable. "I was missing this already" she playfully poked her tongue out.

Jess admired Kyosan's ability with interest. "Imagine the cool things that can be done with an ability like that" she commented innocently.

Pamela quickly neared Flay and looked worried at him. "Are you alright Flay? Maybe you should stop for now before you get hurt even more"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yesss...i-it's wonderful, cutie..." Crimson groans blissfully as he pushes deeper inside, filling Shiva's cold insides with his thick member. His foxhood rubs up against her deepest reaches until his whole meat is inside. "Nnhhhh!" He then leans down and playfully nibbles on her neck and shoulder.

Nikki happily observed the pyrotechnics as she sat with her legs crossed and her tail wagging. "Hehe, that's impressive, Kyo. So how strong can you make the fire?"

Flay slowly struggled to his feet and groaned. "No...I won't give up...justice never surrenders!" He then charged towards the Mana one last time.

"Such blind determination..." The Mana of Gold then opened his mouth and breathed an electric blast towards Flay, shocking the red head thoroughly.

"J-Justice...justice never slee..." Flay then crashed to the ground, unconscious for the time being.

"He'll just come back, but at least now I can sleep." The Mana of Gold then saw Pamela floating around. "You should tell your friend to give up, he still doesn't have the strength to defeat me."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"If I made it as strong as I could... actually, let's not go there." Kyosan laughed, before clenching his fist - the flames suddenly spiralling around his hand before forming a layer of flame around his hand, while his hand seemed perfectly fine under the heat that was still being produced.

"Already? You're pretty... needy." Nathan laughed, snuggling lightly on Sara back before looking onto Kyosan once more.

"Well, I guess one of us has a cool trend." Vayne playfully laughed.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva couldn't help but moan in delight, tilting her head to the side to give him better access to her neck. "mhh..ahh..s-so big" she commented while blushing as darkly as her cheeks would allow.

Sara blushes softly. "Oh not my fault you are so snuggeable" the beastgirl commented and instinctively nuzzles his cheek.

Jess approaches Kyosan, hypnotized by his ability. "what if anyone would try to touch it, would it get burn?" she asks curiously.

"I wish he wouldn't be so stubborn" Pamela commented and kneeled near Flay while caressing his forehead gently. "He could had got even more hurt if he goes on likes this"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Rawr..." growled Crimson as he continue to nibble on and kiss Shiva's tender neck before he started to rock his hips back and forth, thrusting his thick member through her snug pussy while rubbing against her sensitive insides.

Nikki chuckled a little before she marveled as his hand became completely engulfed by the flames, the soft flow of the fire reflected in her blue eyes. "Oh cool, you really have complete control of it, eh?"

Flay slumbered for the time being against the grass, sleep contently as Pamela caressed him with her ghostly hand.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I choose who and what burns. It's a sword and shield, in other words." Kyosan smiled confidently, flicking his hand around and showing that the flame followed it - before pulling out a folded piece of paper from his pocket, holding it in the palm of his burning hand; showing that it didn't burn after a minute. "It really does come in handy."

"Well, I guess if we ever need to fight, we can rely in you to be quite the warrior." Nathan joked, playfully snuggling back against Sara and her seeming need to cling to his figure.

"A good defense and offense, seems pretty neat." Vanye commented unemotionally.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva moaned loud, a deep blush crossing her tender snow white cheeks. "mhh..ahh~ Crimsy" she cried out his name as her orgasm slowly builds up. Her moist inner walls leaked few drops of juices already.

Jess heard Vayne's comment. She couldn't resist but nearing him and poking his shoulder gently yet playfully. "You don't sound amazed by it!"

"Kyosan has a very useful trait" Sara commented gently while smiling adorably. Her tail wagged happily, eventually tapping gently against Nathan's back as she kept clinging to him, her mounds pressing against him.

The ghost kneeled by Flay, tending him as much as she possily could. "I hope you wake up soon" she commented worriedly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson growls lustfully as pre leaks out of his member with his orgasm drawing near. "Hhhrrrr...S-Shiva..." The beastman rocks his hips harder, ravaging the ice girl's cold insides and stroking her deepest reaches.

"Cool. Heh, it will probably be a breeze for you once we sign up for some combat classes." Nikki smiled happily, amazed by Kyo's power as she started to huggle his arm.

Flay's eyes then started to flutter open as he rubbed his head. "...Alright, where are you?!" He jumped onto his feet and looked around before noticing only Pamela. "Oh, did he run away from me?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions