Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
Once her bra is exposed, the blue-haired female blushes deeply. "My my.. today is there anything in the air?"she giggles but then moans softly as he starts teasing her. "You more eager than usual and a greater teaser." Chuckling gently, Shiva then caresses his hair gently.

Sara looked at where Nikki had pointed out. "Oh let's check it out then" The silver-haired beastgirl aproached the window and got herself in a way she could peek inside from the corner of the window. "Awie, it's hard to even see from the corner" The girl got herself in the tip of her toes.

"B-Be careful..we don't want to get caught!" Jess murmured worriedly. Being in this academy was very important and she couldn't get herself in any troubles.

"When will those two grow up" Pamela giggled adorably. She perfectly knew who is Flay's opponent. With nothing better to do, the girl floats after Flay. "I'll be the referee" She murmured cheerfully.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, well, it is hard to resist such a lovely girl." Crimson smirked up towards the sexy nurse before his paws slid behind her back and deftly removed her bra, leaving the ice elemental's perky breasts bare. "Very lovely." The fox then teased her some more by roughly slurping both of her mounds with his thick, warm tongue.

Nikki then looked under a small gap in the curtain and saw the Kyosan inside playing with fire. "Oooh, you girls have to see this. Kyo's using some cool power."

Flay smiled towards Pamela, telling her, "Good, I want to beat him fairly. That would be the just thing to do." He then called out, "Hey you, it's time for another round!"

A few seconds passed before a strong, rough voice answered back. "You again? Hhrrr, the only thing you have going for you is persistence, boy." Suddenly, a large ebony mana appeared and glared towards the two. The draconic looking Mana of Gold crossed his arms and growled a little more. "This had better be worth my time."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hey hey, come on! Show us more of what you can do with that, I don't know... do you have enough time to form a name with that fire?" Nathan asked curiously, staring onto the flame like a small child attracted to a new toy.

"W-Well, without setting everyone alight, that is!" Vayne murmured surprised, but couldn't complain that he wasn't curious either.

"Let's see then..." Kyosan thought to himself, pondering what he could do. A name, a name... wait, that's it! That girl's name, Nikki! He stopped pondering, before smiling and weaving his finger, a trail of fire spawning with it as he started to form out letters that seemed to float in the air, forming the letters to Nikki's name, before folding his arms. "There, another little magic trick for you all!"

The two seemed just as astounded as each other.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blushing deeply still, Shiva arched her back, squirming adorably as she moans blissfully. "Ohh~ Crimsie" The blue-haired girl caresses his neck tenderly, she could feel herself wet in-between her legs too. "You are definately such a teaser.."

Sara kept peeking, eventually noticing what Kyosan had just done. "Ohh Nikki, look at that, that must mean something right?" She giggled adorably but then eventually she tripped and fell down on the ground. The sound of the leaves ruffling as she fell, was loud enough to catch the attention of the guys in the room. "Eeek"

Jess widened her eyes and neared Sara. "Shh, you will make us get caught" she then kneeled infront of the beastgirl. "Are you okay though?" she asked concerned while Sara only nodded back.

Pamela floated a little away from them both and clutched her teddy bear again. "Won't you guys ever get tired of this?" she asks innocently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, now how did you guess?" he asked sarcastically before he chuckled. The fox then opened his mouth and started to suckle on her breast while another paw slid down her smooth body. He then slipped his furry hand down her skirt and panties before giving her rosy folds a teasing rub with his furry digits.

"Oh wow..." Nikki swooned a little from the pyrotechnics before she noticed Sara crying out. The blond beastgirl quickly jumped from the window and joined her friends out of sight of the window. She looked at Sara and offered her a helping paw up. "Are you okay, Sara?"

"Ha ha, I never get tired of a good fight!" Flay then reaches back and brandishes his mechsword, grinning confidently as he stands off against the alchemic creature.

The Mana of Gold growls before electricity begins to run through his veins. "Fool. I'll make you pay for awakening me for this pointless fight." The draconic creature then lunges forward, ready to strike down Flay with an electrified claw slash.

Flay quickly rolls out of the way and strikes at the mana's side with his blade. "Justice always prevails in the end! Now join me!"

"I'm far from done, boy!" The Mana of Gold then quickly regroups himself.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blinking in surprise and stopping the fire act as they each heard the noise from outside, before turning to each other.

"It's worth checking, right?" Kyosan asked, and as the two nodded in agreement, Nathan went over bravely to check the window, blinking before opening it and looking down. To his surprise, he found all three girls there at the bottom, then noticed the tree conveniently near Kyosan's room, before laughing.

"Couldn't get away from us for a night, huh?" Nathan joked, with both Vayne and Kyosan beginning to catch on to who it was.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mnh.." Shiva blushes darkly and let out a louder moan. "Ahh..Crimson" She squirmed adorably, her folds wettening as he teases them. "I c-can't take this anymore..I'm e-eager" she admitted.

"I'm okay" Sara murmured gently and stood up with both Nikki and Jess's help. Her ears then perk up in the air and she pouts adorably while blushing quite darkly nonetheless.

"S-sorry, we had nothing to do..and we all agree to be here with you guys" Jess admitted and blushes gently.

"Boys will always be boys" Pamela sighed while looking at Flay and the Mana of Gold. "I still find it funnier to scare freshmen" she commented to herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, you are?" Crimson smirks darkly before he lets go of her soft mound before he removes her skirt and panties, leaving her lovely body bare. The fox then positioned himself above her and softly prodded her rosy folds with his rigid member. "Ready, cutie?"

"Oh, whatever. You guys probably would have done the same thing before long." Nikki shook her head, not worried about the three turning them in. "So what are you boys up to anyways?"

"Ha ha, oh really?" Flay then manages to jump high into the air before he sets his sights on the mana. Then, his mechsword begins to change into a new shape. "Nothing can stop this drill!" He then soars down towards the ground as his blade takes on a huge drill shape.

The Mana of Gold manages to leap back form the attack, leaving Flay drilling the earth as the draconic creature punches the young man across the jaw. "It's only unstoppable if you can actually hit with it, fool."

Flay barely kept his grip on his blade as he was bowled over by the heavy blow before he arose, still bursting with energy. "T-This fight isn't over. The fun's just starting, ha ha!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, we were just seeing some of Kyosan's fire tricks. He's amazing with them," Nathan joked, before being pused slightly to the side of the window while Kyosan himself popped his head out the window.

"If you want, the tree can let you in. I'll put the fireplace in here on." Kyosan murmured, smiling down to all three of them while Vayne behind slightly shuffled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Straight to the main curse and apparently even more eager now" Shiva giggled cutely and blushed darkly while looking up at the beastman. "I'm more than ready" she replied to him while tenderly wrapping her legs around his waist. "Go ahead" the blue haired girl almost pleaded for it.

"W-well" Sara stuttered a bit at first and paused for a moment before continuing on. "I wouldn't mind" she commented softly. A soft blush had crossed her cheeks once she had seen Nathan once again.

Jess twiddled fingers for a while, thinking quietly before then nodding. "Guess we all go in then" she murmurs softly and follows Sara into their room along with Nikki too.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions