Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Oh, relax lovely. I think your sister understands." Jedrek chuckles a little and licks Shiva's cheek, finding it cute that she was acting jealous. He then smiles towards Akane and tells her, "Anyways, long story short, yes, we're a couple."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva blushes gently and looks up at Jedrek. "Now that was the most sweetest thing you have said so far" she poked her tongue out cutely before then adding. "Anyway, it's getting late, perhaps we should call it a day no?" the human of ice murmured while yawning adorably and standing up. "Join me whenever you are sleepy too my dwaggy" giggling gently, the elemental of ice heads towards their bedroom.

Akane looked at Jedrek and smiled. "At least I can see you manage to make her happy. Tell me, is there anything you'd like to do or are you going to join her right now huh?" the human of fire smirked.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay, good night, lovely." The shadow dragon kissed her cheek before she walked off to bed. After she left, Jedrek heard Akane and he thought for a moment before he took a seat on the couch and relaxed. "Well, it's a little early. I think I'll join her soon. Was there anything you wanted to Akane?" He then gave her a friendly smile.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of fire pouted playfully. "Oh I was hoping you'd have any ideas mhh.." Akane puts a finger to her lips and smiles. "Maybe a game? I don't know, unless you have any better idea" she chuckles before adding. "It wouldn't be fun if you would go to sleep right now in the end"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, a game sounds like fun." Jedrek grinned a little as he thought of game ideas until he asked, "How good are you at cards, Akane?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Fairly good I must say" The elemental of ice smiled proudly. "Why you ask? we will be having a card game right now?" Akane smiled rather sweetly as she gazed the shadow dragon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek chuckled a little before he pulled out a deck and shuffled the cards. "Well, I'd like to. Would you like to play, cutie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Definately I'm up to it" Akane nodded and smiled. "What sort of card game will we be playing?" She asks softly while staring at him as he shuffled the cards. "Need any help with the shuffling?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, I'm fine with the shuffling." Jedrek then blushed a little as he thought a bit. "Hmmm, why don't you pick the card game? I'm not really sure which one we should play."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well.." Akane thought for a while, gently putting a finger to her lips while thinking in which card game could they play. Then suddenly she grinned gently and looked up at the dragon. "How about...poker?" she suggested gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions