Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
With Serenity taken care of, Alex made sure she was okay, asking if there was anything else she acquired. If not, he would gently pet her head and walk over to Silvia, who was now rinsing her hair. Sneaking up behind the girl, he suddenly hugged her from behind, his hands grabbing onto her large breasts as he kissed her neck. Hello, my dear. How do you feel? he asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Serenity insisted she was OK, not wanting to bother Alex. She would nuzzle his hand as he pet her and return to cleaning herself.

Silvia eeped cutely as she was hugged from behind and moaned gently as Alex's hands came to rest on her breasts. She smiled and leaned against him a little as he kissed her neck and asked her a question. Im fine master... She said softly. Do you need anything of me?

---------

Grace's sleep was like a tunnel of ecstasy and she came many times in her dreams as her body rubbed against Hunter's. But her good dreams were soon ruined as a distant crying slowly entered. Then another voice, crying softly, broken, like the first...and then another. Three innocents were suffering...all crying out for help, but getting nothing in return.

One was once proud and now defeated, her shame was great and overwhelming, even larger than the wound of betrayal her heart had sustained. Another was innocent and pure, having not know true pain until recently, she cried for mercy she would never receive, and her gentle spirit was eroded into a ball of suffering and whimpers. Lastly, a lamenting sobbing of a spirit that had known hope and been denied, and even then cried out from the injustice of her fate. All three were reduced to begging, holding nothing to give, offering all for salvation.

They tormented Grace, who tried to call out to them, but their cries drowned out her voice.

I was sacrificed by the one you call master and lover, he tortured me, humiliated me, and deprived me of my free will so that I would serve where you would not.

I was just trying to help, help find you, help find peace...I was tricked and trapped...and I knew so from the start. I do not blame the one who betrayed me...lied to me...Im a good girl...

I should have been spared! I should have been free! I tried to be just, to do good, and now I suffer like never before...never again will I live like I once did. In pain I live and now...in pain I die.

Grace cried out, tears flooding her eyes, and she began to thrash in her sleep. weakly scrambling about in Hunter's arms. "No, please...I can save you, I will save you!" She cried, sobbing hard, still asleep, lost in her nightmare.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
No. Just seeing your beautiful face is perfect enough, he said as he kissed her neck. A thoguht then crossed his mind, as his right hand moved down and rubbed the pokemon's clit. I hope you are not jealous of young Serenity, my love. Don't tell her this, but I will always love you the most. But I love her two. I like to think of her as our child, don't you think so? he asked as he teased her body.

--------------

Hunter was pleasantly sleeping, but came to a horrid awakening as he felt Grace accidentally hit his nose. He would have reacted with anger, but that anger was stopped by a wave of fear as he saw his Grace thrashing and screaming in her sleep. He quickly tried to restrain her and wake her up by calling out her name and shaking her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia swooned as her master teased her clit and blushed at the flattery. Master, I could never be jealous. because I will always love you no matter what, and will always be happy with what you give me....I feel sorry for Serenity, she is older than me, older than both of us, but has suffered through her entire life. It is like she has never really lived a day on her life...the sorrow has stunted her mind, scarred her...I want to heal her. I feel like I could have been her if I had been born to another master.

A bar of soap floated up then and began to lather Silvia's pale body in slippery suds, making her skin soft and slick. She moaned softly as Alex continued to tease her body, loving every touch and attention he gave her.

-------------

Grace awoke after a bit of prompting, but did not calm down. Instead she fell into Hunter's arms, sobbing hard and hiding her face. Her cries were tormented and filled with inner pain. She was suffering, her purity was the cause. Suffering was happening...happening because of her. How could grace live with such suffering? How could Hunter allow her to suffer as such?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
But you weren't. You were born to me, and to me you will always stay, Alex whispered, kissing Silvia's neck. I remember when my father first gave you to me...You were an egg, and you hatched into the most adorable of Pokemon. I was the first human you had ever seen, and you were the first Ralts I had ever seen....You were so cute, like a child back then, he commented as his hands moved back up to her breasts. Now look at you. The very incarnation of beauty. The sexy, and beautiful woman I had ever met. I can hardly believe you are mine sometimes, he smiled and pecked her lips.

--------------------

"Grace...What is it? What nightmare did you experience?" Hunter asked, trying his best to console her. Whether or not he told him, he would be able to at least figure out it was about Ren and the red girl. He sighed and continued to console Grace.

"I am your sword, and your shield. I stand by you, and you alone. My heart, my soul, my spirit, and my very being, is yours. If I were to die, I would not go to Heaven or Hell. My spirit will stay with you, and protect you, for as long as you remain on this plane of existence," Hunter whispered. "That was an old Saxon oath, back, long ago before I was War Leader. I was, but a simple trooper, in the presence of the great King. I swore that oath to him, but I now swear it to you, My Queen..."
Silvia moaned softly, a gentle noise humans couldnt quite make, half physical, half mental. Master... her psychic whispers were loving and longing, and her moans only picked up as his hands returned to her now slick breasts, wet and covered in suds. Her soft, pale flesh grew flushed beneath his fingers, and she let him know that, as always, he could take her however he wanted, whenever he wanted, for she was his and his alone.

------------

Grace sobbed softly into Hunter's chest as she tried to calm down and listened to him speak. "We..We need to rescue them Hunter. How can we be here, enjoying ourselves, when they are in so much pain, so much anguish? Its so thick, so powerful that it seeps into my dreams and heart and bites my soul...we have to save them! Please hunter, please." She begged, hugging his chest and hiding her face, feeling horrible and ashamed for having not acted sooner.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex's cock became erect, though not completely yet. I love you, Silvia. Now, and forever, he said, before kissing her lips and pushing his hard cock, not into her pussy, but instead her sexy, large ass, while his hands continued to go to work on her breasts, massaging and playing with the large white orbs.

--------------------------

Hunter bowed his head, and kissed her lips. "I will do as you say, my love. I will fetch Alex and the Champion, and we will think of a battle plan against Mike. We will save the girls, and we will leave this horrid place," he said, and asked only for one last kiss, for good luck, before he exited the room to search for Alexander.
(Wait...Alex is nailing Silvia's ass...from the front? It curves up like that? lol)

------------

She hugged him tightly and kissed Hunter before he left, feeling guilty about sending him, but terrible about doing nothing. Alexander was in his room, which was not far from Hunter's. He was inside, sharpening his sword and waiting, not wanting to disturb Hunter and Grace. If Hunter knocked then he would let him in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((We have tentacles, a wolf man fucking a girl, and freaking furries. Is a curved dick that impossible? Edited, by the way))

-------------------

Hunter knocked on his friend's door, and soon stepped into the room, bowing in respect to the Champion before walking closer. "It's time. We'll go fetch Alex, and begin forming a plan here, in your room. We have to save the girls that Mike has, by somehow distracting him. If we fight him, it will cause me tremendous pain...I would prefer if we did not fight him," the wolfkin said, remembering the horrid pain. "I don't suppose you have formed any ideas so far, have you Alexander?"
(Lol, not at all...but it would make normal sex rather...challenging I think)

Silvia cried out softly as Alex entered her ass and the air was filled with her lovely moans as he fucked her and played with her breasts. "M-Master..." She said in her soft, physical voice. "I-I have to get cl-clean." She blushed as she spoke, not wanting to impede on her masters fun but knowing that she could not wash herself if he began to fuck her.

-----------

Alexander shrugged. "You will only be in pain if he knows he is under attack am I correct? An assassination would be the best bet in that case....but Im not sure what will happen to you if he dies. Restraining or immobilizing him will probably cause you pain, and so the only other way would be to quickly sedate him before he could realize what was happening. I have spoken to Mickal on this subject, but he seems preoccupied with making a portal out of this place and playing with his blue pet. All he would tell me was that the spell may weaken if we can manage to alter his form, not so drastically that it involves death on complete spell break, but enough to make the spell have difficulty recognizing him...a polymorph would be most helpful, but neither you or I can craft spells and Mickal's hands are tied." Again the warrior shrugged. "We could try to bargain with him, but I doubt that would go over smoothly. I cant really formulate a plan though until Alex is here, otherwise I dont know what all our options are."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)