Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Oh, don't be so frosty, lovely. She worked really hard on this." Jedrek nuzzled Shiva's cheek and then entered the dining room with her. The shadow dragon then smiled as he observed the food and the set table. "Oh, this looks great, Akane. Thank you." He then took a seat down on the table before waiting for the two girls to take their seats as well.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva blinked surprised and looked up at Jedrek. "Did you just made a joke out of my element?" The blue haired girl thought for a while, she wasn't sure if she would laugh at that or not. Shrugging her thought away, she then sat down as well.

Akane concealed a small chuckled under her breath after hearing Jedrek's comment but then smiles as she brings, what she had prepared for them, to the table. "I hope everyone here likes Lasagna" the elemental of fire smiled proudly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sorry, cutie, I couldn't help myself." Jedrek smiled towards Shiva before he looked at the tasty dish Akane had made. "Mmmm, I love lasagna. Let's dig in!" He then happily accepted his plate as his stomach growled.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
After serving the plates to them all, Akane sat down too and smiled. "Well tell me what you think of it" Gently grasping the fork and knife, the human of fire gently starting eating her share of lasagna while waiting for their opinions about her dish.

Silently, Shiva started eating lasagna as well. Worried at first, she took the bit of lasagna carefully to her mouth. The idea that spice could be there, got her reluctant at first. Soon after bringing the first bit to her mouth and schewing on it gently before swallowing, she murred gently. it was delicious and she had to admit it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek happily ate his plate of lasagna, murring softly from the taste of the hot dish. "Mmhhh, that's really good. Thank you, Akane." The shadow dragon smiled before he returned to eating, his tail wagging from the wonderful flavor.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Why thank you, it's always good to cook for you both" The red-haired girl tried to sound as nice as possible. The last she needed would be Shiva losing her temper. The elemental of ice herself was more hot headed then the elemental of fire.

"Yes, it is good" Shiva managed to comment out, before she finished what was in her plate and grabbed a napkin to gently clean her lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek murred softly once he finished his large plate of lasagna with the shadow dragon cleaning his muzzle before he smiled towards the fire elemental. "Mmmm, I feel quite full. Thank again, Akane." He then looked over and noticed Shiva was acting calmer now. The ebony dragon grinned, happy that she was being nice as his tail softly hugged her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva meeped once feeling his scaly tail around her frame. "Ah Jedrek don't sneak it on me like that" The human of ice, got startled rather easily. Even if calmer, she still had been lost in her own thoughts.

Akane couldn't help but chuckle and then looked at Jedrek. "So how did you ended up meeting my sister? I mean, it's not usual to see shadow dragons around this place"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek nodded, knowing that only ice dragons were normally found this far north. "Well, before I was running around aimlessly, just adventuring around the world. I then found Shiva's tower and she let me rest here. And the rest is history..."

The shadow dragon then chuckled and kissed Shiva's cheek softly. "Sorry lovely, I didn't mean to spook you." He then cuddled her softly with one of his muscular arms.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"And you got that close to one another right away?" Akane joked playfully, pointing out to the fact Jedrek was cuddling the ice human so close. "Is there anything going on between you too?" she chuckled.

Shiva murrs softly once he cuddles her and then looks at her twin sister. "He is mine, don't even think in trying anything" the human of ice quickly snuggled more onto Jedrek.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions