Bondage queens.
12-06-2009, 04:40 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Mmm, fresh squeezed I hope." Thorne laughed, pressing a couple of her claws against Vook's nipples, taking care not to damage them as she flicked them around.

"WAHHH!" Cyan cried out again from the slap, she bowed her head down and continued to whimper softly from the pain, giving up on asking them to stop.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

12-08-2009, 10:11 AM,
Silvia didnt stray far from Mindy once they were there, staying by her side mostly and staring out timidly at the girls on the display. Mistress says she wants someone new...not a fury or...smooth skin... thought Silvia as they looked around. Finally Silvia spotted a potential girl. "What about her?" Silvia asked, pointing to a white chick (Minus the red chicken thing) who was splayed out on an iron table. She sported a gag, blindfold, and tight corset which caused her breasts to be displayed more prominently.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

12-08-2009, 11:41 PM,
"Hmm, good eye," Mindy smiled as she walked towards Silvia, admiring the feathery captive, "Cute, looks in good condition," she dragged a finger over the chick's stomache, "Nice and soft too, just how I like it. Wonder if she has a name yet."

Kitt moved curiously towards one of the cages on the wall, trying to see the slave hiding in the dark corner, "Uhm, hello?" she asked, suddenly a large feline charging forward and swiping at her, "EEK!" Kitt hissed slightly, running away from the cage and cowering slightly behind Silvia's legs, "I don't like it here anymore."

12-09-2009, 03:53 AM,
The poor dove cooed softly from behind her gag, unable to see Mindy do to her blindfold, but she felt the finger slide down her feathery stomach. She was in shape, that much was easy to tell with the simple touch, and a small sign next to her said that she was a bred slave, meaning she was born into bondage, and was being trained into a bondage slut and pain slave, though her training was incomplete. Currently her name was Snow due to her all white feathers, but she could be renamed by whoever bought her.

Silvia giggled a little at the comedic seen with Kitt and stroked her head. "Dont worry, just stay close to mistress and we will be out of here in no time." she said softly as she tried to comfort her kitty.

12-09-2009, 06:57 AM,
"Rrrh, you know it, Thorne sweetie!" Vook growled, continuing to roughly pound Cyan's ass, her orgasm growing closer and closer with each thrust, her claws still groping Cyan's chest. "Mmmrggh, does our naughty slut deserve a nice load up her ass, or all over her body?" she asked with a smirk toward Thorne.
12-09-2009, 07:59 AM,
Eureka peered from her cage. She wondered what the strange vistors were doing. However, she had an ominous feeling so she backed farther into her cell. But, she tripped and fell on the ground with a THUD! I hope they didn't hear that, she thought nervously.

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.

12-09-2009, 07:54 PM,
"Hmm, snow huh." Mindy smiled, failing to notice Kitt's reaction to one of the other caged pets, "Fitting." she thought aloud as she slid a finger under the bird's gag, sliding it out of her mouth and down to her neck, "So tell me, how would you like to come home with me and be my new pet?" she purred softly, dragging one of her fingers over Snow's chest.

"O-okay," Kitt jumped and ran to the other side of Silvia as she heard a loud thud, "What was that? Mistress," she whimpered a bit as she looked up at Silvia, then glanced towards the cage the noise had come from.

"What makes you think she deserves even a drop of your sweet cum?" Thorne purred, her long tongue flicking out over Vook's cheek, "Maybe I want it."

12-10-2009, 01:30 AM,
Snow shuddered and cooed for a moment, not answering right away. "Y-You wish me to sp-speak?" She asked a in small voice after her gag was removed and a small time passed. After a confirmation or more silence Snow would try to turn her head towards Mindy and said "I...I dont have a ch-choice dear mistress." She said in a soft, melodic voice. "If you b-buy me, I promise t-to serve you well." Her slight stutter seemed to come from a small vibrator that was tapped to her clit. She moaned gently as Mindy brought her finger down to her breasts and said no more.

Silvia looked at Kitt and then back at the cage where the sound had emanated from. "Lets see." Silvia said, approaching the cage but staying far from its bars. She didnt want anyone like that wolf reaching out and grabbing her. She peered through the bars and tilted her head slightly as she spotted Eureka. "Hello?" She asked softly, watching the green girl from outside the bars. "Are you ok?"

12-10-2009, 08:00 AM,
Eureka looked up. "Uh, yeah. I'm fine." she replied, standing up. "Could be better though." she grumbled. She poked her head through the bars and looked around, spotting Mindy. "Who is she?" Eureka asked, wondering what the stranger was doing to the other prisoner. Although, she had dark feelings about her, she did her best to keep her attitude intact.

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.

12-10-2009, 07:25 PM,
"Hmm, clearly submissive," Mindy purred softly, dragging her finger over one of Snow's breasts, "Mmm, I think I will take you. Very cute and irresistable." she smiled.

"She's, our mistress." Kitt said as she followed the girl's eyes, "She's very kind." she smiled.