Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Yes, but I could do that with any whore I find. You are not some common whore. You are a perfect, beautiful woman. You are a mystery to me. I cannot understand your purity. You are like the last star, in the darkness of space. That is why I love you, Grace. Not to say your looks do not help," he teased, her breasts being groped by the wolfkin. This teasing was soon followed by a moan as her hands stroked his hard member.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace's breasts blushed and became slightly larger and firm as Hunter massaged them, making the princess moan helplessly in her pure voice as her delicate fingers pleasured Hunter's cock. "Th-Thank you..." She moaned gently as the water continued to pour over them.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My pleasure," the wolf whispered as he played with her tits. He let out a moan as his hard cock rubbed against the princess' sweet sanctuary. A sanctuary that now belonged to him. He rubbed the hard member against her wet slit a few more times before telling Grace to get ready. He gave her a few moments, before he began pushing his hard cock into the young girl, filling her with the Angelo body with the Saxon cock.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace moaned sweetly as she felt Hunter's throbbing member at her entrance. She could not help but slowly grind her hips against him for a moment, relishing the pleasure her new master gave her. The warm of the water, the building pleasure in her loins and the massaging of her breasts overtook Grace in a wave of pleasure and the youthful princess was seduced completely. She did not resist as Hunter prepared to enter her, and offered only a slight whimper as he began to enter her tight passage. Silken walls, warm, wet and wanting, surrounded Hunter and Grace released a shuttering moan of pleasure, leaning back on Hunter, her arms limp at her sides.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace was suddenly picked up and placed back down upon Hunter's member, now facing the wolfkin. The Saxon's animal eyes looked at into the angel's eyes, filled with lust and want. Hunter kissed Grace's lips, his hands grabbing and groping her ass, before he began to fuck the girl at an increasing speed, moaning into the kiss, his tongue exploring the beautiful girl's mouth.
Grace cried out softly as she was re-penetrated and lay against Hunter's chest, her face in his fur until she was forced to look up and kiss him. The young princess moaning softly into his mouth as they kissed, kissing back timidly, having very little experience in the ways of making love. She felt his strong hands kneed and grope her tender rear and whimpered gently as he began to thrust in and out of her tight pussy. She felt as though her strength was gone, and lay completely against Hunter, depending on him for support and attention.

------

(Silvia and Serenity?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sorry))

Alex nodded and looked at his room. He didn't like the idea that the girls would have to leave the room to get clean, so the room began to shift and change. Suddenly, the three were laying in a large shower room, with shower heads on all, but one of the walls. That wall had towels, shampoos, and soaps. Alex smiled as his mind made one of the showerheads turn on and he looked at his girls. If they needed help getting under the soft rain of water, or cleaning themselves, he would be happy to help. If not, then he would help clean them anyways, if for nothing else, but his own pleasure.

---------------

"Just let me do all the work, my Queen," he whispered as he kissed her, the soft beat of water hitting them both. His hands squeezed and groped her ass as he fucked her, and his tongue pushed into her mouth, dominating her mouth. "You just lay in my arms, relax, and let your King have his way with you," he whispered as they fucked, slowly going faster and deeper. The kiss became more passionate, and Hunter kept one hand on her ass, as the other began to play with one of her breasts. "I love you," he whispered, before moving down to kiss her neck and lick her free breast.
Silvia stood up and made her way to the water, taking some soap and shampoo with her. Serenity still remained in Alex's hand and looked about, still hugging his thumb. "Master, is there a bowl or cup I could use?" She asked, afraid that the large water pellets would hurt her if they fell directly onto her small body. Alex could clean her himself if he wanted, the tiny fairy blushed cutely at the thought, and didnt dismiss it as she had done with so many others. Alex seemed to really care about her, acted as though...as though he loved her. The thought made her hug his thumb even more tightly, as she looked up at her beloved master, nuzzling his thumb cutely.

Silvia was washing herself currently, shampooing her green hair and rinsing off all the cum. It would take her awhile to get clean, so Alex could split his time between them if he wanted to. If he wanted to play with Silvia then he was going to have to put Serenity somewhere, she was small and delicate, and currently unable to fly. One wouldnt want to step on her after all.

---------

Grace had little choice but to obey Hunter, her body having lost almost all control as she ground her hips gently against his, and kissed back timidly as her mouth was dominated. She moaned out loudly as Hunter began to play with her breasts, and when he moved down to kiss and lick it, she found her breath stolen by the electric pleasure he created. Her walls tightened around him with every lick, her head eased back as she moaned blissfully, completely under Hunter's control.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex gave Silvia a kiss on the lips before she went to take her shower. He looked down as Serenity hugged his thumb, and he walked over to the towel wall and found a small, white bowl. Of course, for Serenity, this would be the perfect size tub. He filled it with some water, and brought it close to Serenity and told her to get in. Once she was in the small bowl, he used his nails to cut off a small piece of soap, which he gave to Serenity to clean herself with. If she could not, he would happily help her with it.

-------------------

Hunter looked into his love's eyes and kissed her once more before moaning. He wrapped both arms around her waist, and like a jackhammer he began to fuck her, moving at speeds that surprised even him. "I'm going to cum!" he moaned, Grace's body giving him more pleasure than he had ever felt as he fucked her. He kissed her lips once more, as a massive flood of wolfkin seed shot into Grace. This didn't stop him though, as he continued to thrust into her, making more and more of his seed shot into her, filling her. Finally, after a very long orgasm, Hunter pulled his cock out of the Princess, and the two laid on the ground.

Hunter had felt amazing, but also tired. He kissed his slave's lips once more, and held her close as the shower slowly began to stop, and he fell asleep, with Grace in his arms.
Serenity slid into the bowl and gladly took the small soap chunks. She began to clean herself then, really to small to help unless Alex happened upon a cue tip. She had a little trouble moving about, sore from her exertions, but was making progress. Silvia was now rinsing her hair, and was getting ready to lather her body up in fragrant soap.

--------

Grace;s moans turned into screams as their fuck session reached its zenith and arched her back as she came, pressing herself against Hunter as she did. A second later she felt thick hot seed enter her womb and fill her to the brim, and was dimly aware of the continued fucking and kissing. She was fucked senseless and was limp and unconscious in Hunter's arms before he could even finish pulling out of her. She cuddled up to Hunter as they slept and moaned softly, her body and pussy aching from the fucking, and yet still sensitive to pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)