Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Oh yeah, food sounds great." Jedrek nuzzled Shiva one more time before he let go and smiled towards both sisters. "Hmmm, so who's cooking?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"How about I cook?" Akane quickly offered to prepare the meal for them all.

"Only if we would like spicy food" The blue haired girl quickly chortled. Annoyed as per usual, her responses seem harsh towards the elemental of fire, which made the red-haired girl frown.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Now lovely, that's not nice, she offered to cook. Just ask for your food to be mild." Jedrek sighed, wishing Shiva would calm down. He then smiled towards the fire human and smiled, telling her, "Go ahead, Akane. I'd be happy if you would cook, thank you."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"If you manage to cook anything without spicy in it, I wouldn't mind the food" The human of ice murmured and then headed to the balcony. Once there, she rests her hands on the balcony railing. Lost in her own thoughts, she failed to realise she was freezing the railing.

Akane sighed and looked at Jedrek. "Sorry if I ended up ruining any moment. I know she wouldn't stand spicy food. She is ice elemental. She doesn't even stand slightly hot weathers. I just wish she wouldn't hate me so much."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek smiled softly and rest a claw gently on her shoulder. "Yeah, me too. Sisters shouldn't fight like this." He then let go and told Akane, "I'll try to calm her down...then maybe we can all enjoy a nice dinner." He smiled towards the fire elemental before he went up towards the balcony.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Don't worry, I'll prepare dinner" The red-haired girl made a playfully salute to Jedrek and then headed to the kitchen, humming happily.

Shiva closed her eyes while lost in her own chain of thoughts. Ice had formed around the balcony railing. The blue-haired girl forgot the fact she loses control over her power when angry.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek started to approach Shiva and frowned when he saw all of the ice forming on the edge of the balcony. "Shiva, why did you do that?" He then leaned in and nuzzled her cheek. "How come you treated her like that?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once Jedrek nuzzled Shiva, she snapped out of her trance. "Huh? what? oh..." she trailed off and then looked down, gulping as she saw all the ice forming. She pulled her hands away from the balcony railing and looked at Jedrek. "Sorry, our past wasn't precisely the best and it's still hard to be any like a sibling when near her" The blue-haired girl murmured softly, canceling her power, to not form any more ice.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, c'mon. Try to be nice okay." Jedrek kissed Shiva's cheek softly before he let go of her. "Let's just have a nice dinner together. Akane's probably almost done by now." He grinned happily before he gently grasped Shiva's hand.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva sighed gently while holding his claw back. "I really wish I wouldn't have to try out her food. She either prepares spicy dishes or let the food be really hot" her crystal blue eyes gazed at Jedrek.

Humming happily in the kitchen, Akane finished cooking and then started setting the table. The human of fire, decorated the table nicely with what she had at hands in the kitchen.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions