Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"An intruder." Jedrek then growled as he grabbed his sword. "Stay behind me Shiva, I'll find out who's in here." He then walked towards the source of the sound before seeing what appeared to be a fiery young woman. "Huh, who is that?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once hearing the dragon's voice, the red-haired girl quickly jumped out of surprise. Turning around, she quickly summons a ball of fire on her right hand, ready to attack whoever was there. Her green emerald eyes scanned the dragon for a while before she spoke. "Better actually.. who the hell are you?"

Shiva approached Jedrek before peeking over his shoulder. The human of ice, groaned once spotting the fire elemental infront of them. "It had to be you. Whom else would dare to sneak in without being invited to begin with"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek sheathed his sword before folding his arms, looking at the fiery girl. Based on Shiva's reaction, he got the feeling the red head was trouble, but he tried to be polite regardless of all that. "I'm Jedrek, a shadow dragon. And who might you be, miss?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ohh isn't he so cute? I'm Akane, a human of fire and" before the red-haired girl could even finish her sentence, Shiva had quickly interrupted her.

"My twin sister" was what Shiva murmured to finish Akane's sentence. Though Shiva murmured it out rather annoyed instead of happy with the fact of being rejoined again with her sibbling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek was genuinely surprised, the two sisters seemed like complete opposites despite being twins. Regardless, he tried to be nice to the fire human as he told her, "It's nice to meet you, Akane." He then chuckled and told them both, "Now c'mon, let's get along. You two are family."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm not her family. She is nothing like me" Shiva groaned annoyed while resting her hands on Jedrek's back as she keeps peeking over his shoulder. Her body temperature lowered as she was even more angry.

"She has always been like that" Akane ruffled her long red hair gently with her hand. "She doesn't want to accept an elemental of ice happens to be sister to a elemental of fire"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aw, now come on, lovely. I know siblings fight sometimes, but she's still your family." Jedrek nuzzled Shiva's cheek before telling her, "I have a sister too, you know. We're kind of different, but we still try to get along. How about you give Akane a chance, hmmm?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva murred but then folded her arms and looked to the side. "I've given her plenty of chances before. I still think her being my sister, specially a twin sister, was nature's big mistake"

"Can you stop being so stubborn damnit? Our parents were Ice and Fire elemental, why do you have to be like that. They got along pretty well, why can't we too?" her emerald green eyes looked at Shiva in disbelief.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek chuckled a little, thinking it was cute how stubborn Shiva was acting. He hugged the ice elemental softly and nuzzled her cheek again, "C'mon, give your sister one more chance. If she causes any trouble, then you can give her the boot."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva softned and ended up murring happily as he nuzzles her. "Only because you asked. alright? I still am not very fond of this idea" The blue haired girl murmured softly to Jedrek.

"Goody, now who is hungry?" The red-haired girl asked to them both, acting as if they didnt had fight to begin with.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions