Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Mmmm....Master....I feel very very good. Thank you," Sakura moaned, looking up at her lord. She moaned again, softly when she felt his hands stroke her body and she felt an urge to kiss Mike's lips. "M-Master? May I kiss you? Please...?"

-------------------

Alex two was surprised by Orihime's outburst, and watched as she broke down. He helped her up, and hugged her once more, trying to consul her. Orihime...You know Rangiku, and you know me. If I could, I would take the painless way out. But she is a very will full person, and she may not be submissive to my will...If you want to make this easy for everyone, go over to Rangiku, when you are ready, and tell her to obey me. Tell her, that I am your lover and Master, just like you are...Then I want you to kiss her lips, like how you kissed Hinata...

Once Orihime was ready, he would release her and he would walk over to Rangiku, and move behind her bound body. He placed both hands on her head, holding it in place so she could see Orihime and so she could not move out of the kiss. Also, when or if Orihime kissed the blond bombshell, the wedding gown vanished like thin air, leaving her large breasts free, and her sexy body naked.

(Silver? Is that you?)
Mike smiled but shook his head. "Maybe later slut." He patted her head and stood up. "I will send Ino to come get you." And then he left as another slug began to make its way out of her. He would then walk out into the kitchen and toss Ino some keys. "Go keep Sakura company and free her once she is done giving birth so she can get up off that bed." He then walked over to Rukia and picked her up from behind, falling back into a couch not so far away and sitting her down on his lap. "So, how is my first little slut feeling?" He asked as he held her close.

-----------

Orihime cried a little bit into her masters arms before nodding tearfully. After a moment to collect herself, she walked up to Rangiku. The large breasted soul reaper suddenly cried out as she felt Alex grab her head. "What are you doing?! Let me go!" She demanded, and before she knew it Orihime's face was only inches from hers. "Orihime..." She said softly.

"Rangiku...Alex is my lover and master. He owns me, mind body and soul...and he owns you to now. You have to obey him or we all suffer...but if you do obey him then we all get pleasure...please Rangiku, dont you want that?" Rangiku blushed a little and opened her mouth to say something but was instantly seized in a kiss from Orihime, who wrapped her arms around the other girl and gave her as deep a kiss as she could manage. The blushes on both their faces were huge, though Orihimes was much larger. She had her eyes closed tightly as she continued the kiss, moments away from fainting.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rangiku's clothing slowly began to dissolve as the two kissed. Alex held Rangiku's head for a few more moments, and if Orihime did not already pull back, after a whole minute, released Rangiku, and allowed her to let what just happened sink in.

He placed a hand on Rangiku's ass those, squeezing and groping it a bit, before walking over to Orihime. If she was done kissing the blond bombshell, he would take her into his arms and kiss her head. "There's a good girl...You can rest if you want, Orihime. You've made me very proud, and I will reward you later on. For now, if you want, rest. I believe you have made your mark on Rangiku. It is up to her to make her final decision."

He then looked at Rangiku, one hand on Orihime's butt, the other on her head. "She won't leave me. She loves me, and I love her. I will not let her go, nor you. This is your life now. It can either be a life of happiness, and pleasure, where I can give you sake, sex, and perhaps anything you may have wanted in life, or a life of pain. Where I will be forced to do things, I do not enjoy doing, to you."

If Rangiku was planning on still being resistant, he may ask Orihime to leave, as this would require a more forceful hand to make her submit. If she willingly submitted though...Well, Alex would hope Rangiku would be willing to stay for a threesome.

------------------------

Ino caught they keys and bowed her head, quickly running into Sakura's room. Once she was there, she would kiss Sakura's lips, and the two would happily hug and kiss one another as the pink haired girl gave birth.

Rukia gasped lightly when Mike picked her up, and blushed slightly. As he held her, she relaxed and held him back, cuddling up against him. All this fucking, this torture, rape, and sex...She embraced her Master, enjoying this moment of peace. "She is happy, Master," she said, a small bit of her mind wondering what she was saying. She ignored it, and cuddled more against her Master, wrapping her arms around him. "How are you, Master?"
Rangiku was in complete shock for a long time, and Orihime kept the kiss going or more than a minute. When at last they parted, it was because Orihime had done something she should have done awhile ago. She had fainted of embarrassment, and fell back into Alex's arms. Rangiku grit her teeth a she looked at Alex, but was not sure what to say or do. A part of her wanted this, had always wanted this, but another part of her, the part loyal to her captain, the part concerned about Orihime, and the part that demanded her to be a soul reaper cried out for revenge.

She would not be able to answer Alex, not completely, and not for awhile. What Alex did next was up to him, but he already had her teetering at the edge, his next move would likely decide her fate for her.

---------

Mike's hands traveled hungrily over Rukia's body as she spoke, and her began to undress her, pulling away what clothes she had until she was naked on his lap. He stroked her head and stomach and kissed the back of her neck. "What a naughty slut you are. What a shameless whore." She whispered into her ear, wanting to see her react.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rukia turned red at Mike's comment, but she was submissive, and allowed her Master's hands to stroke her body, and his lips to kiss her neck. "Only for Master. Only for you," she replied, moaning softly as she was pleasured. "I am whatever you demand of me. I am yours, Master. Forever, or as long as you want me," she replied, relaxing in his arms.

---------------------

Alex gently petted Orihime's head and looked at Rangiku. "She wants to stay here with me. Any attempt to take her away would just hurt her," he simply said as Orihime disappeared, back to her room with her fellow sluts, asleep on the bed. He then looked at the beautiful soul reaper and licked his lips.

"I can give you anything. Love, pleasure, and it's not like I'm shunning you. There are billions of other worlds. Right now, you are in a completely different dimension. If you are a good lover, you can be with me, exploring the billions of universes there are. If you're a good lover, I can bring you to different time periods of the various worlds. Love, sake, happiness, sex, pleasure, I can give you almost anything. All you have to do, is give me...you."

He then leaned forward and placed a hand under her chin, making her look at him. "Haven't you ever gotten tired of the world? The stress? The fighting? The paperwork?" he said, referencing the Soul Society paperwork. "I can take all that away....I can take it all away..." He then leaned forward so their lips were only an inch apart. "And replace it with pleasure." He then kissed her lips, and gave a fraction of his pleasure technique through the lip contact, making the pure pleasure suge into Rangiku from the kiss. As the wave hit her, he began to skillfully kiss her lips, his tongue forcing itself into her mouth and exploring it.
Mike smiled and nibbled on her ear. "Good, remember that." He said softly as he did before kissing her lips and laying her down on the couch. "Hinata, come here and make out with Rukia, I want you both to have some find while me and Peach are away. Soon we will have a new little slut." He said before grabbing Peach by her arm and pulled her up with him, kissing her lips as he did. "Come my sweet peach. let us go break you Daisy."

----------

Rangiku moaned softly into the kiss as her lips met his and then began to squrim and shake in her bonds as he kissed her more deeply. But then she turned her face away, if she could, and gasped softly. "I...I cant. I could have wealth and pleasure if I wanted it back in my world, I could seduce any noble and live a life of luxury. But I am a soul reaper! A shinigami, my work is more important than me!" She protested, struggling once more to be free. "How can you ask me to leave behind all of my friends and responsibilities?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Whenever Orihime awoke, the clone that was stroking Hinata would hear the original's voice, and an important order. Whenever the girl awoke, the clone was supposed to reward her. A reward, that involved old friends....

---------------

Hinata nodded and took one last bite of food before walking over. She quickly took the initiative, kissing Rukia's lips, hands around her neck. At first, the short girl's eyes were wide with surprised, but she submitted, wrapping her arms around Hinata's waist and kissing back, their tongues wrestling for dominance.

As for Peach, the girl walked over, slightly sad, but accepting of the fact Daisy was to be taken. "Master? May I try to help ease Daisy into this life?" she asked, knowing her friend was more tomboyish, strong, and athletic than the blond princess.

----------------

"What about Orihime? She's all alone here. You don't want to make this life easy for her? Rather selfish, don't you think?" Alex replied, looking at Rangiku's breasts. "How can I convince you to join this life? I can give you anything you want in life! You and Orihime can be a happy couple, hell I can get other girls from your dimension here so you won't be lonely! I can conjure the best sake, give you power beyond your imagination!"

The boy suddenly stopped and smiled. "Perhaps....you want a demonstration? I can assure you, Rangiku, that no other man will fuck you like I do..." he smiled as his clothes were gone, and he stood before her naked, a with a quick gesture, his cock was almost fully erect.

He moved forward, his skillful hands at work, one already rubbing Rangiku's ass, while the other began to play with Rangiku's left breast. His lips kissed her neck, as his hard cock rubbed against her cunt. "I always did wonder if you were a virgin...I'll be amazed if you are," he whispered into her ear, before he took her lips with his own, and his the head of his cock was pushed into her pussy, with the rest of it slowly following inside her.

((I'm back to MasterZero!))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Congratulations?)

Orihime yawned softly and woke up, looking around to see where she was and who was there.

-----------

Rangiku shuddered as Alex was suddenly naked before her and tried to shy away from his touch, but could not escape. "St-Stop..." She moaned as his hand grabbed her sweet ass and the other played with her goddess like breasts. She could not stop herself from shivering as she felt kisses along her neck and moaned unintentionally, even before his cock began to rub against her pussy. "No...you..." She protested as his cock began enter her, and then she was kissing him, his lips having sought hers out, even as he penetrated her tight cunt, sinking deep into her slick, warm folds.

----------

Mike smiled at his two sluts as they began to kiss and make out, and grabbed Peach's ass, pulling her into his side. "Sure, do you want to have some time with her before I go in?" He asked her as he kissed her shoulder and neck, his hand still groping her ass as his other reached up to fondle her breast, sliding beneath her clothes to touch her bare skin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned as his cock entered Rangiku's wet folds, his hands moving to grasp both of her lovely tits. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked the blond bombshell in her blue eyes. "You're surprisingly tight. Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe you didn't sleep with a bunch of guys during your stay at the Soul Society?" he moaned as he kissed her neck, his hands moving down her body to squeeze her large, tight ass. Perhaps when I have her under my thumb, I'll try and get her Shinigami Haineko as well. She'll make a cure little slave he thought as he kissed her. He slowly began to pick up speed, fucking the girl faster and harder now, his hands slapping her ass. "Don't deny it feels good. I can hear your moans. I know you feel pleasure," he said between kisses to her neck, his cocking only fucking her deeper and faster.

-----------------

Peach smiled as her Master allowed her the chance to talk to Daisy. "May I? Thank you, Master!" and she had to hold herself back so she did not jump into his arms and hugged him tightly. She moaned as she felt his hands on her chest and butt, and she decided to hug the man, wrapping her arms around his neck and moaning softly as she enjoyed his warm touch. "Thank you Master, for giving me a chance to talk to Daisy. Is there anything you want me to say from you?" she inquired as she held him tightly.

---------------------

When Orihime awoke, the clone stopped petting Hinata and walked over. "Good morning, dear. We need to talk. I am just the Master's clone, but he has told me something important he wants me to tell you. He is happy for your actions, and you are to be rewarded. There are three parts to your reward. One: You may call Master, simply Alex, if you wish, unless in a time of sex, or when ordered to do different. Second, you can have any wish you want granted, as long as they do not interfere with the Master acquiring a girl as his slave, hurting or acting in a negative way to any of your fellow sluts, his status as Master, or your position as a love slave. You could wish for bigger breast, for a power boost, to have the Master temporarily take the appearance of Ichigo, or you could not make a wish now and just keep it for later."

For the last wish, the clone told Orihime to take his hand in her own hand. "The last part of the wish is that, if you want, we may visit your friends so that you can assure them you are safe and you can put their worries and fears at rest. You can see each of them, one more time. You do not have to take this last reward, if you do not. It is only if you want to put your friends' worries to rest. Your choice...."

If she accepted, she and the clone would vanish in a bright light, and the two would appear in the room of her old crush, Ichigo. The two were intangible, just in case, though if Orihime wanted, the clone would allow them to be a real part of the world. "He's coming. Just remember, it's been about a week in this world since your kidnapping," the clone would say, and Orihime would hear the footsteps of the orange haired boy, before the door would open to reveal his face.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rangiku moaned as she felt skilled hands rise to her needing breasts, and then back down to her smooth, large ass. She moaned throughout it all, unable to formulate any real words even after the kiss ended. She leaned her head back, an irresistible impulse as Alex kissed her neck and slapped her ass. "St-stop, this isnt...isnt right." She moaned, her tight cunt holding his cock snugly as she grew even more aroused and damp. Rangiku had pride, but she was who she was, and she loved sex, particularly with a good lover.

---------

"Not particularly, I trust you my pet." Mike said with a smile as both his hands squeezed her tight ass as his face buried itself in her breasts, kissing her nipples each before releasing her. "Now go, and dont keep me waiting." He said as he brought her to her old room, where Daisy was now being kept.

---------

Orihime shook her head and, if she could, stopped the clone from summoning Ichigo. "N-No...please..." She begged, unable to face them as she was. "Just...if master is all powerful...then...then can he erase me from their memories? I think....I think that would be best." She said softly, if not sadly. But Orihime knew her friends, and this was the only way to keep them safe...to make sure that they would not come for her or miss her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)