Bondage queens.
11-23-2009, 01:26 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
OOC: Erm...way to steal a copyrighted character, Venin. =P

IC:

"Mm, it's alright, Thorne deary. She'll feel all that pleasure, but she'll never cum. Isn't that agonizing?" Vook smirked back at Thorne for a second. "Being pleasured and pleasured...and never cumming?"
11-23-2009, 01:36 PM,
OOC:................DAMN IT!! If I had a freakin' quarter for everytime I screw up like this, I'd hae like fifty bucksin quarters! Why don't I ever pay attention to this crap?!!?!?

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.

11-23-2009, 01:45 PM,
OOC: Yeah...don't know how you missed the giant "LIZARDBETH" text in the background.
11-23-2009, 01:51 PM,
OOC: Well, I'm just retarded like that, so allow me to fix it......done!

11-23-2009, 02:23 PM,
OOC: what happened?

Yumi shuddered and groaned but remained stubbornly resistant. "How many times...am I going to...to say it? FUCK OFF BITCH!" She screamed, trying to take a bite out of Mindy somewhere. She was a maso in denial, and Mindy would not be able to break her of that with only one night. Yumi had a most impressive will, but that will would not hold out forever, or, if Mindy played her cards right and hard, for long.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

11-25-2009, 03:13 AM,
OOC: Guess Venin used a copyrighted pic, though don't see the huge deal alot of us do. Lot easier to find a close match then describe it.

IC:

"I can't think of a better punishment for a misbehaving slut." Thorne growled, rubbing the tip of Vook's cock against Cyan's ass, "So is it just pleasure that she can't feel? Not a good punishment if we can't give her a few 'reminders' while we're at it." she grinned.

"Still so moody, I think you just need a few days to relax a bit." She grinned. Mindy walked away from Yumi, throwing the paddle into a box of toys, she moved back behind Yumi and quickly tied her wrists together before moving them behind her back, then attached a pair of clamps to each of her breasts before tying them to the ceiling, "Perfect, careful you don't drop down, wouldn't want those beautiful breasts of yours to be ripped clean off." she grinned as she turned and started to walk away, "See you tomorrow slut, enjoy your night." she laughed as she shut the door behind her.

*Kitchen*

Mindy stopped as she entered the kitchen and smiled a bit, "Well what's this? Are my two pets taking food without permission?" she teased.

"S-sorry, I, was just hungry, it wasn't her fault." Kitt quickly said, jumping off Silvia and kneeling on the ground in a submissive position, hoping to at least keep Silvia out of trouble for her stomache.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

11-25-2009, 08:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2009, 08:06 AM by Venin.)
OOC: Alright first off, could someone help me move foward here? I'm starting from the weird shop at the beginning. Second, I'm going to see relatives, so I might not be on in time, just to let you know.

11-26-2009, 08:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-26-2009, 08:17 AM by Erethzium.)
"Mmmh, exactly. The pleasure centers of her mind are unable to receive any signals from these lower nerves..." Vook smirked, giving Cyan's ass a hard smack, while a spurt of precum splashed Cyan's ass. "Shall I pound the naughty slut's ass? I've been dying to fuck her for a while now."
11-27-2009, 02:38 AM,
OOC:Come back when your done seeing relatives, you have to be tactical about when you want yo join an RP, leaving as soon as you get her does not encourage us to want you to join. In any case its Shadow's RP, ask him to join.

---------

IC:

Yumi growled and struggled as she was restrained and cried out when the clamps were attached. "Wait! You cant leave me like this! Come back!" She screamed as Mindy left her almost hanging by her breasts. She could already feel her feet cramping, she had exerted herself to much in the previous struggle and was now paying the price. Swallowing hard as the door closed, Yumi whimpered softly as she looked down at her breasts and the clamps, and tried to stand as straight as possible.

-------

Silvia winced a little when Mindy came out, but did not fall to her knees. She turned in her chair and blushed a little, but knew Mindy was not abusive, at least not to her, and that she wanted her slaves healthy. "Im sorry Mistress, but I didnt want to disturb you, I thought you were preparing a new...um...pet, so that we could meet her." She then noticed that Mindy had no one with her. "Did you decide to send her back?" Silvia asked curiously.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

11-27-2009, 02:53 PM,
OOC: he did already, and sorry Ven but it's gonna take a bit, convenient you're heading out, since I don't wanna just drop everything and suddenly move on to something else. But don't worry I'll work ya in.

IC:

"Well it's fine with me, do you have any complaints pet?" Thorne grinned, wrapping her tail around Cyan's muzzle before she could speak, "No? Well if you want to be fucked that badly who am I to say 'no'?" she giggled, "Go ahead and fuck her brains out Vookie." she growled lustily, her tongue flicking at the back of Vook's neck.

*Kitchen*

Mindy chuckled a bit, "Relax Kitt, it was just a joke. You're more than welcome to eat when your hungry, not much good to me if you die of starvation now are you?" she chuckled as she took a seat, "She's being a bit problematic, always fun breaking in a new one, figure a few days down there and she'll be begging at my feet." she smiled, "But if she doesn't break to fast there's always plenty more, already got a smooth skin, and a fluffy one, wonder what else, maybe feathers, or scales." Mindy couldn't help but have a large grin on her face.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.