Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Oh, we'll be fine, lovely. This ride looks nice and sturdy." Jedrek smiled towards Shiva before he felt the cart beginning to shift. "Here we go, Shiva." The cart they were in began to move up a steep incline, giving them a great view of the snowy lands.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
At first, Shiva instinctively snuggles on Jedrek even more. She was about to close her eyes when she looked around. "This view is so great" she murmured softly. She had lived for so long in those snowy lands but she never had got a great view of the land like this time. It seemed a complete different place, more beautifully white.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, it really is nice from up here." Jedrek marvels at the pure white world with Shiva before he notices that they're at the top of the incline. He holds her a little more tightly before telling her, "Hang on, lovely." The cart then started to quickly shoot down the roller coaster, speeding along the rails up and down.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"EEK" The human of ice quickly closed her eyes, snuggling as tightly as she could onto Jedrek while yelling out of surprised. Once the cart slowed down after reaching down, Shiva kept her eyes closed nonetheless, trembling softly while gasping for air.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek hugged her tightly while his claws softly stroked her back as he tried to comfort her, his muzzle nuzzling her cheek. "Lovely...it's okay...the ride is almost over." The shadow dragon frowned, feeling guilty that he had scared Shiva by taking her on the roller coaster.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva snuggled the dragon tightly until the end of the ride. Once the car fully stopped, and she didn't feel any more turbolance, suddenly her personality changes. Quickly unwrapping her arms from around him, she jumps out, landing on the ground and lifting her hands up. "WO-OH, that was great" she exclaimed happily, though her legs still trembled slightly after the new experience.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek blinked in confusion with Shiva's sudden change surprising him. "Heh, I guessed you liked it after all." The shadow dragon smiles before getting out and moves towards Shiva. He nuzzled her cheek softly before asking her in joking tone, "Hehe, want to go again, lovely?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Murring gently once Jedrek nuzzles her, the human of ice then suddenly trembled even more. "N-No...once is enough" she murmured gently. To change the subject, the girl quickly clings to his neck, pressing her body on his. "How about if we go back home? I'm getting tired" she winks at him and smiles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek nods as he holds her in his muscular arm. "Sure, we'll go home then." He then grinned as he lifted her into his large scaly arms before telling her, "How about I carry you home, hmmm?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva meeped adorably and then giggles while blushing quite deeply. "Well if my dragon wouldn't mind that, I definately wouldn't mind either" she murmurs rather seductively and brings a hand to his chest, swirling her finger gently around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions