Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Ada softly clung to his arm as they headed for one of the clean bedrooms, the vixen opening the door for both of them as he carried the bottle and cups. "So my handsome dragon, what are you carrying there?" She couldn't quite tell what it was with his hand in front of the label.

Crimson blushed a bit from the kiss across his nose as his tail swished happily. "Hehe, I can't help it, Lurrie. You're lovely, you know." The fox then softly nuzzled her neck before giving it a playful lick.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, just a bottle of Mixed Fruits. I want to see if I can try something," Kyosan murmured gently, pouring them glasses and setting them down on the side before then concentrating. The liquid in the bottle quickly changed to something much more clear, as he smirked and chuckled. "Yup, I still have the touch." He laughed softly. "Turned alcohol into something much more... fun."

"L-Lovely?" Lurea questioned, though murred more from his nuzzling and the soft lick as she snuggled more on him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Well... you're pretty sweet too, Crim. Say, is this your place, or..?" She asked lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Fun?" Ada chuckled a little before she folded her arms, asking him, "And what do you mean by that, handsome?"

"Sort of, though really we're just travelers. We found this old, abandoned bar and gave it a little clean up since we didn't want to sleep outside. You're likely to be eaten by a Grue in the dark you know." Crimson nuzzled Lurea's cheek softly before asking her, "Hmmm, maybe you'd like to share a drink with me before we go to bed?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, nothing... just this alcohol now is a little bit of homemade lube." Kyosan grinned darkly, resting it by the side along with the glasses as he smirked, before pouncing Ada on to the bed, grinning darkly.

"Hmm, well, o-okay." Lurea murred, nodding to Crimson's idea as she blushed even darker, slowly slipping up from her seat as she helped the fox get up from his own. "I think that'd be a good idea."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada gasped a little as she pinned down from above, the vixen smirking darkly. "Oh, my naughty wolf is feeling a little aggressive, hmmm?" What does he have cooking in that naughty head of his?" Her tail then brushed playfully under his chin as she waited for an answer.

"Great, I'll get us something nice." Crimson smiled as he took her helping claw and arose from his seat before he went over and grabbed the large bottle of Blue Vodka along with a couple glasses. "Okay, this way, the rooms are upstairs." He gently led her up towards another one of the clean bedrooms before he set everything down. "Shall I pour you a glass then, Lu?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hrrr, you know what I most likely have in mind, my student." The purple wolf grinned darkly as he murred from the playful brush, while his own tail slowly began to coil around the vixen's leg, teasing her neck with kisses and licks. "Maybe guessing might... give you an idea..."

"Sure. Ooh, I don't think I've tasted that one-" Lurea murmured as she walked into the room, having a slow look about before approaching the fox and the glasses, cuddling to his arm gently. "I'd love a glass."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada purred softly below, the vixen enjoying his playful muzzle against her tender neck. "Well, if I was an aggressive wolf boy, I suppose I'd want to top the vixen below nice and hard, hehe." Her paws slid down his body, caressing his smooth scales before she returned the teases by squeezing his buns tightly. "Then again, maybe you have a few surprises in store, hmmm?"

Crimson smiled happily as she held onto his arm, the fox thinking how cute she looked like that. "Of course, Lurrie." He then poured a couple of tall glasses of Vodka Blue for them before telling her. "I hope you enjoy it, lovely." He then gave her cheek a friendly nuzzle before he went to take a sip of his drink.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... ohh I always have in store secrets, my sexy vixen." Kyosan growled darkly as his firm butt was groped teasingly, while his paws slowly slid down and began to carress over her mounds happily. "But you're right in that sense..."

"Mmh, thanks." Lurea smiled softly, as she slowly took a gentle sip of the Vodka Blue first, before starting to drink it down happily- her cheeks flushing up as slowly her mind became intoxicated with the fluid. "Mmhh... it's not bad at all, I really like it." She cmommented, still snuggling on him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Deep murrs escaped Ada's lips as her sensitive mounds were caressed by Kyo's strong paws. "Mmmhhh...well, I suppose I'll find out in time then." Her nipples become aroused by his teases while the vixen returns the favor by squeezing his rear harder before sending a finger between the cheeks to tease his snug tailhole.

Crimson nodded a bit, feeling himself relax more after taking a large swig of his drink. "Glad to hear it, Lurrie. It really does hits the spot." He finished his glass before he looked towards Lurea happily and told her as they snuggled, "Say Lu, what's it like where you come from?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Grrr... tease." The wolf growled happily as he felt her finger sneaking towards his tailhole, his muzzle sliding down to her mounds while his own paws went and sneaked towards her nethers, beginning to caress and grope her soft rear. "I want my sexy student... all to myself." He chuckled happily.

"I guess it's kind of alright. The blizzard's are hectic though when they come and go." Lurea tried to explain, drinking a little more as she finished off her glass, before enquiring for more and then countinuing to talk- "I left after the last blizzard. It's a nice place, the others of my kind there actually are more friendly then what they appear to be to others."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds