Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Okay, sure. It's been a while since I've had any." Jedrek then opened his ebony muzzle and ate the cotton candy, enjoying the flavor as he smiled. "Mmhh, that is good. Thanks, lovely." His tail swished a little before he asked, "So what do you want to do once you're done with your treat, Shiva?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice couldn't help but giggle adorably once she fed him the cotton candy. "well if you want me to be honest. I don't know what else we can do. Do you have any ideas?" she asks softly, bitting a little bit more on the cotton candy. Her eyes glances the dragon as if eager for him to come up with anything for them. "surprise your mistress" she ended up adding that, murmuring it in his ear as if she was ordering him.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek blushed a little before the shadow dragon nodded, telling her, "Alrighty, mistress. I'll pick for us then." The dragon looked around a bit before he smiled and gently grasped her hand. "This way, lovely."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Meeping surprised, Shiva follows right after the shadow dragon. "ohh~ where are you going to take us both?" she managed to ask while using her free hand to still hold the last bit of cotton candy she still had left.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"To this. It looks like a fun ride." Jedrek then stopped as they stood in line for an exciting looking roller coaster. "Well, unless my mistress is scared, hehe." The shadow dragon grinned a little towards her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looking up, the human of ice couldn't help but gulp softly. "T-that? I-I am n-not scared" Shiva stuttered, trying her best to not show how scared she truly was of that. Though she was still willing to try it out even if she would be nervous.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek smiled towards Shiva and caressed her hand softly with his scaly fingers. "It will be okay, lovely. I'll be right next to you." The line didn't take long for them to get through with the two reaching the carts quickly. "Where do you want to sit, Shiva?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Anywhere is fine" the human of ice murmured cutely and then gets in the cart, sitting on the right side of it. "I guess i'll sit here then" she poked her tongue out cutely, waiting for Jedrek to sit next to her. Definately this would be a whole new experience for her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek squeezed in beside her before he told her, "Alrighty, let's buckle up then, cutie." He chuckled a little before hooked himself in before looking towards Shiva, smiling happily. His muscular arm then wrapped gently around her to help comfort her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As soon as he warped his arm around her, the human of ice quickly got closer to him, snuggling her frame against his muscled body. "Everything is going to go just fine right?" she asked him, wanting to calm down her fear that something might go wrong before they reach the end of it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions