Bondage queens.
10-11-2009, 11:05 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"N-No...I wont beg...I wont..." Yumi said as she purred and moaned softly. She wined in defeat as she nuzzled against Mindy's head as she nuzzled her. "Stop...I...I cant control myself...when you..you do that..." She moaned, pressing herself against Mindy. Her pussy was slightly damp, and she shivered as she felt Mindy's hand slide over her hot mound. "Stop..."

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

10-11-2009, 04:56 PM,
"Ahhh," Cyan cried out, mostly for show since her thick scales helped to absorb most of the blow, "I'm sorry for disobeying you mistress, please whip me more." she moaned slightly, lifting up her tail to keep it out of the way, the white scales on her ass turning slightly pink from the whip's strike.

"You can't, or don't want to?" Mindy cooed, now she knew this girl's weakness, force wasn't the way to break this one, pleasure was, "You'll beg, you'll plead, or I'll stop," She brushed her finger over Yumi's mound, the wool on her fingers brushing against her clit.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

10-11-2009, 11:58 PM,
"Rr, that's a good slut. Again!" The dragoness ordered, cracking the whip on Cyan's ass again, only harder this time. Mmmr, Thorne really knows how to pick 'em...hehe...
10-12-2009, 12:16 AM,
Yumi growled weakly but moaned halfway through it as she felt the wool rub against her clit. "Go...to hell..." She managed to spit out, stubbornly holding on to her sanity. Although she was receptive to pleasure, it was only while she was receiving it, an the second Mindy stopped she would return to her former, hostile self. If Mindy kept her under constant pleasure, then she would be reduced to nothing but a purring kittin, but her true self would remain unchanged.

10-12-2009, 04:05 PM,
"Ahhhhh," Cyan cried out again, lurching forward a bit from the strike, "I'm sorry for disobeying you mistress, please whip me more." she whimpered, her eyes tearing up a bit, her tail twitching as she fought the urge to cover her stinging ass.

"Well, if your going to be so rude, maybe I should just leave you down here." Mindy removed her hands from Yumi's ears and her crotch, examining it for any signs of arousal and grinning, "Your mouth down here seems to have a diffrent opinion doesn't it." she laughed as she walked away from Yumi, whiping off her hand, "Well let's just see how far I can push you, before you break." she grinned, picking up a pair of small vibrator eggs, instead of placing them on her crotch or chest she instead taped them to Yumi's ears, "And, begin." she smiled, switching the eggs onto low, causing them to hum as they vibrated gentley.

10-12-2009, 10:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2009, 10:48 PM by Erethzium.)
"Come on, you dirty little whore! Say it like you mean it!" Vook growled, cracking the whip even harder on Cyan's ass, leaving another red mark. "Mistress has a hard time believing you when you mumble, slut." she growled, smirking a bit. Mmm, god, I'd just whip her all day for those screams... she thought, her cock twitching and throbbing in arousal.
10-13-2009, 07:01 AM,
As Mindy pulled away Yumi gave a soft and slightly despairing sigh. She blushed hard as well, as Mindy showed her how wet she had gotten down there. "Y-You cant say that! Its not fair!" Yumi protested "I cant help that if your constantly-" She was cut off as she listened to Mindy talk about punishment and shivered a bit, but was glad of it as well. At least pain didnt humiliate her as much as forced pleasure. But her ears dropped as she saw the vibrators. "No, get away!" She ordered as menacingly as she could, but failed to stop the sheep and could only watch as Mindy approached with her torture tools of pleasure.

At first she had thought that the eggs would go to her pussy or breasts, but instead they went somewhere almost as bad. "Nya? What are you doing?!" She yelled as Mindy fixed the eggs to her ears. Suddenly they began to hum with vibration and provided that they were not heavy, Yumi could not stop herself from arching her back and purring almost instantly. "Ahhh...no...g-get them...off..." She moaned softly, purring incessantly as the eggs pleasured her ears.

10-13-2009, 05:57 PM,
"AHHHH!" Cyan cried out in true pain from the last strike, crying softly, "Please, whip me more mistress. I'm sorry for misbehaving." she begged, her tail twitching wildly as she fought to keep from rubbing her stinging ass.

"Mmmm," Mindy scratched her chin a bit, "Well since you asked so nicely, nah," she grinned, "I think I'll leave them in place while I do a bit of an examination. Need to know what kind of condition my pet's in." she smiled, walking around Yumi, "Well, good fur is a definate, no question there, nice cute little behind," she smiled as she gave Yumi's ass a pinch, "Wide hips," she purred as she ran her hands down Yumi's sides, suddenly she slid a finger deep into her tail-hole, "Hmm, nice and tight, guess you weren't used much at the shop huh?" she asked.

10-14-2009, 06:34 AM,
"Rrr! That's a good slut!" Vook smirked, her tail swishing a bit behind her as she rose the whip again, and cracked it powerfully on the dragoness' reddening rump. "Such sexy screams, mmmrr!"
10-24-2009, 04:58 AM,
Yumi groaned as Mindy refused to remove the vibrating eggs and closed her eyes as she tried to win the fight for her mind. As she did she heard Mindy complementing her fur and smirked a bit. "Grrr, my fur is the best! Thats why I get so angry when you burn it!" Her hostility only last so long though and soon she was back to how she was, purring softly and closing her eyes tightly. She jumped a little as her cute butt was pinched, and purred loudly as Mindy's hands stroked down her thighs.

Suddenly, Mindy invaded her virgin ass and she howled with surprise and pain. "G-Get off! Pull it out!" She yelled, tightening her sphincter so hard that Mindy almost couldnt remove her finger if she wanted to. Yumi would be an incredible ass to fuck, no one was so tight. Yumi wiggled slightly and growled as menacingly as she could, but it only made her look silly and cute as she wiggled her rear and tried to act tough, even as she purred and was tied up.