Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
Tina was nearly ready to cum her pussy dripping so much it pooled on the coffin floor. "Oh......sooooo close!"

----

Impmon smiles and says. "Yes I love to tie you up and whip at your breats with my cat-of-nine-tails and then rub hot burning chili sauce deep in your pussy and watch you wiggle and thrash with a ballgag in your mouth! You know I love it as much as I love doing it to you." Impmon said with a smile and a hard cock as the Ride car rounds a bend and heads in the direction of the Coffin.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"M-Me....too..." Toma groans as he speed up even more, getting closer and closer until finally. "I-I gonna....HRAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" HE screams with pleasure as he cums hard and releases his full load into Tina's ass.

----

Yuki giggles as the tortures Impmon's describes and looks at him lovingly. "That sounds like fun. Maybe we can do that after we get home, then after that we can do some really hard-core stuff. And then-AHHHH!!" Yuki screams in fright and latches onto Impmon when he coffin they pass by lets out terrifying shrieks.
For a moment Tina head leaps up and they both Yuki and Tina look each other into the eyes. "Oooooooooooooooooooooooo TOMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Before falling back down to rest taking deep breaths.

----

Impmon was to ocpied to see what happend cause when Yuki latches onto him her breasts cover his view and he pulls her in close to get the full feel fo the breasts all over his face.

Toma sighs and pulls his soaked cock out if Tina before curling up next to her. "How...how was it? I hope I was good enough for you." He says quietly as he catches his breath.

----

"Hmm?" Yuki asks when she sees Tina pop out of the coffin. "Hey was that-NYAA!" Her musing is cut off when a skeleton pops out of he wall. "AHH! IMPY SAVE ME!!" She screames, sqeezing Impmon tightly.
Tina smiles and kisses Toma on the lips and says. "Oh yes it was the best!" Before she passeds out and takes a good time to rest in peace! (lol)

----

Impmon was taking this time to place his cock into Yuki's pussy. "OOOOO yes scary.....oh keep wiggling in fear like that baby....yeah!" ^_^

Toma smiles at her and cuddles up close to her before falling to sleep as well.

-----

"Mmmmmm..." Yuki whimpers, barely noticing Impmon's cock enter her hole. He starts shaking in fear so badly her pussy starts to feel like a vibrator set on high. ^_^
*after the ride*

Tina and Toma waddle out with new diapers on and says. "I think its time of some adventure. Lets say we go and be pirates now?" Tina says acting like a pirate girl.

----

Impmon and he gag are tossed out of the exit of the ride by the ride controler as he yells at them. "And don't let me catch you trouble makers in this ride again!"

Impmon gets up and yells. "Yell well it sucked anyways!"

Sora and Ray where pinning Yuki to the growed and both of them were rubbing one of each of your breasts saying. "You ok Yuki....you need some mouth to pussy or your mouth to our cocks action to make you feel better?" Sora said with a horny grin.

"Yarg! I be with you lassie! Let's go get us some booty!" The says along with her, giving her padded rear a slap at 'booty.'

----

Yuki rolls her eyes and gives the boys a smirk. "Sure boys that sounds better that any moder medicine. As long as Impy told you it was okay for you to play with his bitch." She says giving them both a funny look.
Tina squeals with joy as they go towards what looks like a large pirate ship and goes into it and they both waddle into line and wait as a 5 year old boy behind Toma pulls open Tina's diaper then drops a very cold scoup of ice cream into the back of her diaper!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Tina screak and does a funny diaper dance as the ice cream gets all over her private parts!

----

Impmon comes behind the boys and hits their heads together HARD and they both fall onto the floor in pain. "Next time I will slam your balls together! Hand's off my bitch!" Impmon then pulls Yuki up and says. "So what ride do you want to go to next?"

Toma laughs as he watches Tina dance around. He didn't see what happend and thinks she's doing a fun pirate dance. He grabs her paw and starts dancing along with her. "Yo-ho-ho and a bottle a rum right Tina? Ha-ha!"

----

Yuki giggles and starts to think. "Um, you guys can pick. As long as I'm with you three I could have fun in a dumpster." She playfully sniffs the air and grins at the twins. "Speaking of which you guys smell like one."