Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Crimson grinned before he told Kyo, "Thanks, master. Now keep eating, you need to get your strength back." The fox then chuckled before he continued eating his bowl of stew.

Ada continued to eat peacefully next to Kyo, the vixen taking it easy as her tail wrapped around the wolf's back gently.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Murring gently and blushing lightly as he felt Ada's tail wrap around his back, the wolf continued to down his food- somewhat taking his time as he placed the bowl down for a second, before then looking onto them. "So what's the village like exactly?" He questioned curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Blueport, it's a little fishing village that does some good trade with the travelers that stop by at the harbor." Crimson then returned to his stew, finishing his bowl before sighing happily from the feeling of fullness.

Ada nodded before adding, "Other than the occasional boat, it's a pretty peaceful place. Your disguise should work fine." She finished her bowl as well before she leaned gently on Kyo's shoulder, nuzzling his cheek softly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Blueport, huh... Sounds like a really nice village. Is the 'sea' there?" Kyosan asked curiously, smiling happily as Ada leaned in on him as he took his bowl back up, before gently finishing it off- sighing in relief before placing it down. "I've... never actually seen the sea that some people have said about."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, you haven't. Well, we'll have to fix that." Ada then smiled a bit before telling him, "I'm sure you'll love the sea, handsome. The two of us can see it together and have some fun at the beach."

"Yeah, the water's great." Crimson then started packing everything up once everyone had finished their dinners. "Alrighty, is everyone ready?"

"I am." Ada stood up and stretched a little before she looked down to Kyo and offered him a paw. "Are you ready as well, teacher?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taking Ada's paw, the wolf slowly helped himself shakily to his feet- managing to stand up while readjusting himself with his feet, before then nodding gently. "I'm ready. We should start heading on the way, I'm eager." He chuckled dryly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Alrighty then, just let me know if you need to take a break, Kyo." Ada continued to hold his paw before they started walking through the hilly plains towards the main road. She smiled softly as they walked together, her fingers rubbing his softly.

"It's going to take a few days to get there, but it's only early afternoon. We should be able to make it to one of the inns on the main road if we keep going at a good pace." Crimson walked alongside the two, enjoying the good weather as his tail wagged ever so slightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Smiling as he walked along with the two, Kyosan couldn't help but chuckle and gently rub back against her soft rubbing, looking onto the path as well as taking a glance towards Ada. "Well, we have just about enough to keep us going moneywise and supply wise as well, so that's no worry." He chuckled, before then beginning to wag his tail and look around. "It's so serene out here... much better then being just stuck in a cave..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm glad that we got you out of there. Now you can see the world...or at least a little more of it with us." Ada smiled softly as she used her tail and hugged his tail with hers.

"See the world? Don't exaggerate, sis. We're just going back to our mostly sleepy village." Crimson chuckled a bit before he ducked under another swipe of his sister's staff. "Geez, take a chill pill."

Before long, the hills started to become flat as a large dirt road became visible to the party with the foxes leading Kyosan westward.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I'll be able to see some of it... I've never been outside the cave." Kyosan explained quietly, as he started to enjoy how Ada seemed to cling to him- while looking on the path ahead and to Crimson. "Plus I'm hoping on this journey I can teach you a lot more helpful things, if I can then just potions." He laughed softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds