Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Ino, Sakura, face one another," Alex ordered. "Orihime, come closer to me. Hinata, you may stay where you are," he said. Once the girls did so, he would move his hand again, and the girls would feel small tremors of pleasure fill their bodies. Not enough to make them cum, but enough to make them nice and wet. Suddenly, his tentacles attacked.

One tentacle each went into Ino and Sakura, pushing into their pussies, pushing them together, rubbing their clits, and tits against one another. Sakura, tell Ino you love her

For Hinata, his tentacles quickly began to play with her tits, squeezing and rubbing the large orbs, as another one pushed into her pussy, and quickly began fucking her.

Alex then looked at Orihime, and motioned her closer. When she was close enough, he slammed his cock into her wet pussy, and began to use his hands to squeeze and slap her nice ass, as his tentacles began to play with her breasts.

------------------

"AAAAHHHH! Master!" Hinata screamed as Mike filled her, her virginity now gone. "T-thank you Master! Please, fuck me!" she begged, her mind going nuts with pleasure as the moans of the girls grew louder, though Hinata's was loudest of all. "I-I love you Master!" she screamed, in pleasure and pain.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
All the girls cried out in ecstasy as they were penetrated, quickly falling under Alex's seductive spell.

"Ino...Oh Ino I love you!" Sakura moaned as they were pushed together and fucked. The friction between their bodies heated up as Ino kissed Sakura and Sakura kissed back. Now holding each other as their breasts were mashed together and their clts rubbed up against one another, they kissed and kissed, playing with their tongues and tasting one another deeply.

Hinata cried out and moaned as she was tentacle fucked and quickly fell forward, getting on all fours and raising her ass a bit as the tentacle in her pussy fucked her vigorously, thrusting in and out like a piston as the two on her large breasts wrapped around mammaries and worked her nipples into hard points of pleasure that throbbed with need as she was fucked. Their constant squeezing and pinching made them look as though Alex were trying to milk her, which he could do if he wanted to. It would probably make for a great drink for his harem.

Orihime cried out and covered her face in shame as she was suddenly penetrated and fucked on Alex's cock. She found a strange honor and shame in it, but it began to pass as pleasure took over. Her huge perky breasts bounced freely as she was fucked, and only when she leaned back were they seized lustfully but Alex's tentacles. She was quickly over taken by the pleasure, and moaned loudest of all as her master fucked her personally.

-------------

"And I love you slut. Now dont stop, I want you to pleasure peach while I pleasure you." He said as he thrust into her again and again. He looked over this harem, watching each girl carefully and smiling. He loved this, he wanted it to last forever, and his smile grew as he realized that it could. He couldnt keep his eyes on just one girl, they were all so perfect and so his, and he watched them all fuck one another, taking in every detail he saw as he pounded into Hinata's no longer virgin pussy.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As all his girls did as he commanded, more tentacles moved out of Alex's body, but these were covered with the same cream he used on Tenten. They began to move towards them, wiping the oil like substance on the girls' breasts and the rest of their bodies. It increased their pleasure, and their orgasms were like tastes of heaven.

He also made some large glass cups appear near Hinata, as his tentacles began to milk her, they would go into the cups. The tentacle fucking her grew, until it was barely smaller than Alex's cock. The tentacles groping and milking her were began to work harder, squeezing and slapping the large breasts. Another tentacle went up to Hinata's mouth, and rubbed against her lips. It wanted to be sucked on.

The tentacles rubbed against Ino and Sakura, rubbing the cream on to their bodies, increasing the pleasure as they rubbed against one another. Touch each other. Grope each other's breasts. You two are lovers aren't you? Show me how much you love everyone! Alex's voice ordered as they kissed one another.

Alex fucked Orihime harder, intended to truly break the girl down into his whore. "Who owns you sluts?!" he yelled. "Who do you love? WHO IS YOUR MASTER?" he moaned, as his tentacles were already nearing their orgasms. He continued to pump into each girl faster, and harder, and soon all of his tentacles, and his cock, were pounding on the girls' G-spot, furthering their pleasure.

-------------

Hinata moaned and nodded, before grabbing Peach's shoulders, and pulling her into a kiss, their tongues playing with one another. For a second, her mind darted back to her Naruto, to her family, and village. Within a second, it was wiped away by a tidal wave of her Master's pleasure. He felt his large cock enter her once virigin pussy, and her blood and her own juices acted as a lube for him. "Please, Master! I'm begging you! More! MORE! MORE!" she screamed.

Peach looked at Hinata, as she humiliated herself and begged. Was this her future? As a slave, making love to both her new Master and her fellow slaves? She suddenly smiled at the thought, and she returned to kissing her fellow slave. She was shattered. She took her new role with pride, which she showed as she made out with Hinata, their saliva dripping down.

Behind Peach, Ino, Sakura, and Rukia were playing with one another. With Peach and Ino kissing one another, Rukia was rubbing and fingering both of their pussies, rubbing their clits. They pulled away from one another, and Ino suddenly kissed Rukia's lips, rubbing their bodies against one another as Sakura began to play with their wet cunts.

Thoughts of their friends and family were in the three girls' minds, but were quickly destroyed as they remembered all the pain (and pleasure) Mike had given them. He had shattered them, left them as mere carbon copies of what they once were. They served him now, their Master, their God, their love, and their fear. They served Mike, now and forever. They were his sluts, his slaves, his lovers, and his toys. He owned them. Now and forever.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Dont sweat it, Im sorry. I was a bit ticked in the morning and took it out on you. My mike posts are pathetic, and so I shouldnt get mad at you for not wanting to put detail into them. My bad)

Mike smiled as he looked down at his handy work, still thrusting deeply into Hinata. So perfect, so his, all of them. His grin could hardly get any wider. "So beautiful." He said to himself as he felt his orgasm began to approach. The sight was making him cum faster, the sight of the perfection he had created, but it also made him more vigorous as he fucked Hinata and all in all, it only wet his appetite for what was to come.

---------------------

Hinata cried out a she suddenly felt the tentacles slather her body in the gel like orgasmic materiel. Her body was on fire, her mind was hardly even there anymore and she was deep into her own pleasure she almost didnt notice as she was milked. Her breasts fired streams of fresh warm milk into the cups, and unless they were switched out or bottomless, her bountiful bosom would soon produce to much milk and they would overflow with Hinata's fresh breast milk.

Hinata felt it all and was driven farther into her lust. "Ahh! Master! My breasts! My breasts!" She moaned, feeling an all new pleasure as they were milked by his lusty appendages, squeezing and groping until her thick delicious milk was shot into the cups bellow her. Suddenly she felt something press against her lips, and without even bothering to see what it was, opened her mouth eagerly and began to sucking and licking, tears spilling from her eyes from the complete and utter pleasure of it all.

Ino and Sakura kissed and hugged each other lovingly as the tentacles fucked their tight pussies, forcing them against one another. And then suddenly more tentacles began to cover them, wiping the heavenly cream all over the two lovers, making their bodies slick with lust. "Ahhh master!" Sakura cried out as she and Ino were suddenly on fire with passion, their slick bodies rubbing agaisnt one another in a full frontal attack of pleasure.

They soon began to pick up on their master's orders as they kissed and licked each others face uncontrollably. "I love you Ino!" Sakura cried as she grabbed Ino's breast and began to lick them. "I love you to Sakura!" Ino screamed as she hugged Sakura and manged to pull her up for another kiss as her hands found Sakura's breasts, slippery and soft to the touch. They kissed as they groped each other, Sakura's leg over Ino's as they ground their tentacle fucked pussies together.

And then there was Orihime, back arched as her breasts were massaged and her pussy fucked by her master. And then she was dripping with the cream and she felt as though she were drugged again, but this time, instead of just making her horny or unable to move, it was like pure pleasure. "Ahhh, master! I love master! I am owned by master! YOU ARE MY MASTER!" Orihime screamed as she and all the other girls came hard, their G spots pounded and fucked into to ecstasy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex quickly used his powers to bring about another set of large cups for Hinata, as they were filled with her milk. He placed three more sets as her milk seemed to be unending.

As for the rest of the girls, his tentacles would rain down upon them buckets of cum. The tentacles shot down into Hinata's throat, as another filled her pussy and womb with his seed, and her breasts were covered in his white liquid, as was the rest of her body.

Ino and Sakura were both filled with the Master's cum, and they were covered in it as they made out, the cum going into their hair and mixing into their kiss, so that they both tasted their Master.

Orihime's breasts and face were covered in his seed, and Alex pulled out of her tight pussy, his cock covered in her juices. He allowed each girl to fall on the ground, their bodies covered in his seed, and his cum had found it's way into their beautiful long hair. They were coated, inside and out with his cum. It was in their hair, in their womb, on their faces, on their breasts, all over them.

He walked over to the bed, and sat down on it. He had yet to cum. He was holding himself back. This would be his grand finale. "All of you, come to me," he ordered. He held a hand over his cock, his penis began to glow, and it suddenly began to grow to an almost ridiculous size, before it finally stopped.

"I still haven't cum yet," he smiled, pointing down at his cock. "All of you, come to me and use your hands, mouths, and breasts to make me cum all over you," he ordered, and on closer inspection, the four girls would see it was more then a foot long, atleast three inches wide, and his balls were the size of grapefruits! Plenty of room for them all to play with it. "Come on my dirty whores. Please your Master," he ordered. "All of you. Beg for me to cum on you sluts!"

(Okay, we're both sorry and we're back to being bros. Yay, happy ending. And your posts aren't pathetic. Say that again, and I will eat your eyeballs))

---------------

"Please Master! Fill me! I want your children! I want your babies!" Hinata screamed as she felt her orgasm near. She couldn't cum though. She had to do it at the same time as her Master. Naruto was gone. There was only Mike. Only her Master!

Peach had now joined Rukia, Sakura, and Ino, and the four girls were kissing one another, and playing with each other's breasts. Peach was significantly shyer, while the other three were more wild and passionate. The other girls soon pinned Peach, with Rukia between her legs, licking at her pussy. Ino was sucking and playing with Peach's large breasts, and Sakura was kissing her lips, their tongues playing with one another.
Hinata cried out as she was drenched in cum and came harder then she ever had in her life. As she came, twice as much milk shot from her breasts and if the tentacles didnt hold her up she would fall into the cups bellow her and be covered in her own milk as well as her masters.

Ino and Sakura were not much better off as they came on each others arms and were covered in cum. They tasted there master, and each other as they both fell to the ground, tired and warm as they held each other in a true lovers caress, Sakura pressed against Ino's nipples, which she nuzzled affectionately as she softly fingered the blond beauty.

Orihime came hard and was covered in cum, but felt bad since she could not make her master cum. Even as she fell back onto the ground, panting an moaning softly. She was the first to get up and got to her master when they were called, and had the honor of taking the head of his massive cock.

As Orihime kissed and licked the head of Alex's monster cock, her hands playing delicately with his balls, the other girls joined in. Ino and Sakua took the right and Hinata took the left. Soon they were all kissing and licking his shaft while their hands stroked him or played with his balls. Ino and Sakura kissed and licked each other as they did the same to their masters cock while Hinata and Orihime began to do the same, the shyer orange haired girl taking some time to seduce completely.

--------------

Mike could hardly hold back any longer as he watched all of this go on and felt Hinata's tight walls around his cock. "Fuck....Alright girls....cum!" He commanded as he came hard, shooting almost a gallon of his own cum onto Hinata, filling her up more than she had ever been filled up before, and rounding her stomach a bit as his cum pumped into her womb.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"AHHHH! MASTER!" Hinata screamed, feeling multiple orgasms as her pussy was filled to the brim with her Master, her God's seed. The large gallon of cum soon overfilled her, and some of Master's seed leaked out of her pussy. "Thank you, Master....Thank you...." she whispered as her body felt her third straight orgasm.

As the other girls suddenly came, thanks to each other, they saw Mike's seed fall on the bed. While still in the aftermath of their orgasms, Rukia, Ino, and Sakura quickly began licking the blanket, trying to eat the cum. When they had as much as they could ,they looked at their Master, and smiled, with little strands of cum around their mouths. "I love you Master," they all said.

----------

Alex gently laid Hinata down, and did the same to Ino and Sakura, shooting the last of their seed on to the girls. Alex smiled as Orihime took the the head of his cock and he patted her head. "Good girl. Suck it good for Master. Show him what a slut you are," he moaned as the other girls moved closer.

Alex moaned loudly as he felt the girls lick his cock. Look at them...Once proud warriors and heroines, now reduced to my sluts and whores. God, I love my life... his mind thought in bliss. He began to slowly thrust into Orihime's mouth, not much of course, as any girl who took his cock in their mouth would have to be insane, or a masochist, but it was noticeable.

He smiled as he saw his girls kiss each other, while pleasing his monster cock. He moaned loudly, and pulled his cock back, and the large shaft pointed to the ceiling. Cum shot out of it like a geyser, and the four girls were soon found their Master's seed raining down on them. "Open wide ladies!" he yelled as the cum shot down upon them.
Mike walked over to pet their heads individually, ending with Peach. "All of you, clean up Hinata with your tongues, and then each other. Ones you are done, then you may rest as long as you war all together. But you Peach, I need you, my virgin jewel, to do something for me." He pointed down at his still erect dick. "Clean my cock. I want it to shine, and if it doesnt...I might send you back to training."

He sat down on a chair and beckoned her forward. "Come princess, show me how loyal you are to your master? If you dont satisfy me, then I will have to punish your naught slut ass like I did with Ino." He said with a wicked smile, knowing that Peach had no clue what he was talking about.

-----------

(Alex's name is now Hinata?)

They all did so and were soon covered in cum. Ino and Sakura began to kiss and make out again, while Hinata grabbed Orihime and did the same with her, against her will at first, but slowly Orihime joined her and kissed back as they swallowed the cum that rained down on them. After the cum shower all the girls were exhausted and moaning at their master's feet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((.....Shut up....))

Alex smiled as his girls were covered in cum, and he watched as they shared it between one another. Once they were down, he stood up and let out a happy sigh. "That felt good," he smiled. Mike, I'm leaving, if you don't mind. Thanks for the party, oh and if you can, try to keep an eye out for anyone who might have disguised themselves as me. He then lifted all the girls up in a telekinetic hold, and made a portal back to his home, which he would walk though if let uninterrupted.

Once there, he would let all the girls rest in a larger than normal, Queen sized bed, and would walk out of the room to find out how his operations were doing.

----------

Peach smiled as Mike pet her head, as did the other girls. Hinata let out a moan as the other girls began to lick and kiss at her flesh, licking up her sweat, tears of joy, and juices. With her soon clean, Ino kissed Sakura as Rukia and Peach began to clean them both with her tongue, their moans combined. Peach and Rukia then kissed each other as Ino and Sakura began to clean them, moaning loudly as they were licked.

Finally, the other girls rested on the bed, while Peach crawled over on all four. "Master...Your cock smells sooo good," she moaned, before licking the underside of of it, and then taking it her mouth to clean, tasting Hinata on the cock. With a gasp, the cock popped out of her mouth, shiny and clean, and she looked at her Master, drooling a bit. "Do you want anything else, Master?" she smiled, rubbing her cheek against his dick.
When Alex arrived back, he would find everything in much the same condition as when he left it, except that most of his clones were gone and replaced by Ronin ninja. This would have probably caused Alex to attack them if they were not casually conversing with his own clones and guarding the compound. They also acknowledged him as master as soon as he entered, and were quick to take the worn out girls to the large bed, where they all cuddled, and slept peacefully.

Sauske soon found his way to Alex and answered the questions he probably had going through his head. "We needed more people after Kanoha's attack. Your clones cant seem to clone themselves, at least if your not around, and its been months since you left. If it wasnt for your clones I would have thought you werent coming back." He showed Alex to the room that he had left Tenten in and opened the door. Tenten was on the floor, hog tied on her side with vibrating nipple clamps, and two dildoes shoved into her ass and pussy, both vibrating at max. To add to that, she was sucking on a vibrating dildo gag and blindfolded.

And on top of it all, a small machine behind her made up of two paddled and a spinning motor was constantly spanking her ass red. She groaned as she heard people enter, and came again, already covered in sweat and laying in a puddle of her own cum. Her hair reached her butt now and was an unwashed mess, just like the rest of her body. "Your clones had fun with her for awhile, but they grew bored of her later, after her twenty third escape attempt. This is her punishment." Sauske explained.

"Also, we captured Timari the other day, she is fresh and unbroken next door. Deal with them as you please." He said as he left Alex to his own devices.

-----------

Mike smiled down at Peach as she rubbed her face against his cock and stroked her soft hair. "Yes, come and sit here." He said, pointing to his cock. But when she did he would guide her down just behind it so that he was grinding her pussy as his knees kept her legs spread. As he did this he kissed her neck from behind, trailing his kisses from her shoulder to to ear, where he then started to nibble on her lobe. As he did this his hands crept up her body, one stroking her soft tummy while his right found its way to her breasts and began to tease her nipple with his fingers.

"How do you like being master's slave hmmm? You can tell me the truth, I wont be angry either way." He said into her ear as he nibbled it, allowing his warm breath to play over it as he spoke.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)