Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Silvia blushed hard but nodded. "Any thing you want Alex." She said softly, and meant it. Anything, anything at all. She was game for all his pleasures and fantasies. Her one true love deserved that at least.

---------

Aurora wouldnt budge either, she wouldnt leave D. "D...I cant leave you...I wont." She said as she hugged him from behind. As she did the man was getting closer and close, and the feeling became worse and worse. Suddenly they were both grabbed and pulled into the store they were next to. It was an antique shop, and the girl who pulled them in was its young owner. "Are you crazy?! Quickly, go out the back door! No time to explain!" She said urgently, suddenly summoning a sword to her hand. She was no angel, but she was capable of angelic magic, and that was enough for Aurora to trust her. "He will be here any second! Run, both of you!" She yelled as both Aurora and D would be able to feel their heart beats in their ears as the powerful pressure got stronger and stronger.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aurora, you have to-whoa!" the boy yeleld as he and his friend were suddenly pulled into a store. He looked at the girl, confused, and only got more confused as he saw a sword in her hand. "How did you....What are you.....Why.....But.....What? I....Huh?" the boy stuttered. She quickly ordered them to run, and he looked at Aurora, and then the girl. "Um...be careful," he said to the stranger, before grabbing Aurora's hand in his. "Come on, Aurora, let's go," he said, and tried pulling her along with him, to the back door.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
They both left out the back door as they heard things start to break. Aurora was frightened and held D's hand tightly. "Will that girl be OK?" She asked him. As if to answer a cry of pain echoed out of the walls, clearly female. But D couldnt go back for her, couldnt risk Aurora's safety for someone who didnt know...could he? Was it even smart to consider? The girl had a sword, a magic one, what did D have? Nothing! He had to get to safety, but where was that? Where was he going?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and gave Silvia's ass another squeeze. "Let's go," he grinned, smacking her butt. "We go to my house, and have some fun, then maybe we can go shopping for some nice, sexy outfits for you," he grinned.

------------

D tried to think, tried to find some place safe. He said the first thing that came to his mind. "A church!" He quickly grabbed Aurora's hand and they began to run, hoping this would help protect them, and not hurt Aurora by giving her painful memories or whatever happened last time.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia blushed as she felt her ass get squeezed and slapped and nodded, still hugging his arm. Once they arrived at his house, she let go of his arm and walked in front of him with a cute little blush. "Would you like me to just lay down on the bed or do something else?" She asked, unable to meet Alex's gaze and shuffling her feet shyly.

----------

The closest church to the mall was some ways away, and as they fled from the mall, the feeling of doom lessened slowly. The ruckus behind them died down and Aurora hugged D like she might die if he slipped away. "W-W-What was that D?" She asked, clearly frightened. "It felt so...so wrong..." She said with a shiver. Poor Aurora's heart was beating a million miles an hour, and with her breasts pressed against D, he could feel every beat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Strip before me. Nice and slow," Alex ordered as he moved back and sat on a chair, looking at Silvia. "Try to act like one of those girls in strip clubs. Tease me, my love," he smiled, and pulled down his pants, letting his semi erect cock pop out.

----------

Eventually, D slowed down and he rested against the wall of a building, trying to breath. "I-I'm fine," he gasped, before the angel hugged him tightly. "It's okay, Aurora. It's okay..." he whispered, hugging her back. "I don't know who or what that was...I know he was a bad guy though," he said. He felt her heartbeat rapidly, and he tried to counsel her. "Calm down, Aurora, it's okay. I'm here for you," he whispered.
Silvia blushed hard and began to undo her skirt slowly, letting it fall slowly down her long shapely legs. She then began to unbutton here shirt, turning around as she did so he couldnt see her barely covered breasts as she revealed them. She let the shirt fall away and began to undo her bra, her back still facing him. She undid it and allowed it to fall to the ground and turned back to Alex, now only dressed in her panties and socks. She had her arms wrapped around herself as she turned to face Alex, so her breasts were still concealed as she blushed cutely, trying to tease him. She then walked up to him while he sat and straddled the arms of the chair so that her barely clothes pussy came to rest lightly at the base of Alex's erect dick as she leaned forward and gently kissed him as she slowly unfolded her arms so that he could look at and touch her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and moaned as his cock got hard from watching his girl dance. He licked his lips, and when she came down, and kissed his lips, he kissed back passionately, rubbing the head of his cock on her panties as his hands groped her large, soft tits. "I love you..." he whispered.
Silvia blushed as she felt Alex's cock rubbing against her barely clothes pussy. She wrapped her arms around his head as they kissed and moaned when she felt his hands on her soft breasts and pulled back slowly after the kiss was done. "I love you to." She said softly, leaning her head back a little as her nipples became hard and her breasts flushed and became slightly larger and rosy.

----------

Aurora slowly began to calm down at that, but she still felt bad. "Is...is that girl going to be OK?" She asked softly, looking back towards the mall. "I mean...she didnt even know us and still helped us...even though she could have gotten hurt." She continued, still clinging to D. "Should we go back a little and at least check?" It had been several minutes already, and the police were likely there now if something had happened....
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D rested against the building the wall, Aurora still in his arms, and sighed when she spoke. "I don't know, Aurora..." he said. He closed his eyes, and tried to think. The police had hopefully arrived by now, and he did want answers to what the hell just happened. But if that thing, that monster, was still there, then....

"Alright...We'll go back. But we have to be careful, and if we feel that thing is near, we leave, okay?" he said, and released Aurora from the hug, and held her hand. "Let's go..."

---------

"You have such big breasts...." Alex whispered, and his hands lifted the two orbs of flesh up, massaging and squeezing them gently. "It's almost amazing to think they're real! They're at least D cups, probably more! Do you know how big they are exactly?" he teased, and leaned forward to take her right nipple in hand and began to lightly suck on it.