Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Ada gasped from the sudden intrusion of her tail hole before she began to become adjusted, moaning softly as both of her entrances were teased by the transformed wolf. "Mmhhh...better than i-interesting, I think..." The queen dragoness then returned the favor by thrusting her hips faster, nearly taking his knot inside her snug folds while her tail started to push into and fill his tight back door.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ghhrr... ohh damn!" Kyosan groaned happily, his anal walls slowly trying to tighten around the intuding tail as his own continued to snake slowly deeper up into her backdoor- continuing to buck even faster and harder against her thrusts while his knot fully extended itself outwards, his own orgasm drawing near. "V-very b-better.... nnnh!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada growled deeply out of pleasure as she was driven closer to her own climax. Her slick pussy flooded with her pre juices as they coated Kyo's member every time she thrust downwards. "Mmmhhh...j-just a little more, teacher..." Her tail hole tightened around Kyo's tail as the soft fur teased her sensitive insides while her thick, scaly tail continued to slide deeper into the wolf's snug rear.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a dark grin from hearing her almost reaching her climax, the wolf seemed to gasp himself as he neared his orgasm from both her thrusts and the intruder in his rear- shivering as more and more pre leaked out from his knotty member before then trying his best to slide the knot into Ada's folds, hearing it slide in after a moment with a pop before growling loudly and arching his head back. "A-Ahh, s-student, I'm gonna..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada gasped sharply as his knot penetrated his snug cunny. She growled deeply and held him tightly before she cried out, "M-Me too, Kyo...can't hold it....ahhh!" Unable to endure the double penetration any longer, the red dragoness wrapped her legs around his waist before orgasming hard, coating his member and crotch in his juices. Her pussy walls then squeezed him tightly to help milk out his orgasm while her tail rubbed roughly against his prostate.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A-Adaaaaa!!" With a loud roar coming from his muzzle and arching back even more, the wolf hit his orgasm hardly as he began to unload his hot essence deep into the dragoness' hotbox, holding her closely while his body wracked with pleasure from both the orgasm and the rough play to his prostate. His orgasm seemed to continue on for a good amount of time, filling her deeply with his essence without any being able to escape past his knot.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada panted deeply as she held on tightly to Kyo below, the dragoness riding through the last of her orgasm before she started to calm down. She licked his cheek softly as she held position, her snug hotbox holding his knot and member within. "Mmhh...I enjoyed that my handsome wolf. It was wonderful being a dragoness...and having all this power, hehe."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... maybe some other time you can stay like that for longer, I guess." The purple-furred wolf seemed to laugh gently, his orgasm soon coming to a complete end as the last shot of his hot essence leaked up into her folds, before then smirking and holding her closely. "Oh- come to think of it, where's my pet?" He suddenly thought, murirng still from his afterglow.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: The answer to Kyo's question is really, "Posting for two characters is a lot of work and writing." :P

IC:

Crimson panted as his paw was covered in his own seed, the fox having orgasmed about the time his master and sister had finished their lovemaking. "O-Over here, master...didn't want to interrupt you two, heh."

Ada then licked Kyo's muzzle before telling him, "Well, there's your answer, handsome." The queen sized dragoness then started to slowly lift herself off of Kyo's meat with his knot escaping with a pop. "Mmhhh...anyways, definitely. We'll have to try that again soon."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Yup! So off-screen good old Crimson there was choking his chicken!

*gets smacked across the head for obvious fail*

IC:

"Hehe, guess pet couldn't just watch on us without enjoying himself." The wolf began to laugh, groaning a little as his knot was freed, and gently began to start retreating, before then giving Ada's side a soft rub. "But yeah, I think it worked rather well. So, shall we get set and ready to move?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds