Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Jedrek murred softly from her teasing finger before he told her, "Thanks, cutie." He chuckled a bit before he looked outside through the tower window. "Well, it's looks okay out there. Are you ready to go outside, lovely?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yup yup, ready indeed" giggling adorably, she then heads outside her room, heading towards the main entrance. "Though I wonder, will you be able of standing the cold weather outside?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I walked all the way here before and this coat is warmer than my old armor. I'll be fine." Jedrek then followed her outside, the shadow dragon taking a moment to adjust to the sudden change in temperature. "Ah, it's not that bad. So what should we do first, lovely?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Stepping outside, the human of ice smiles, enjoying the cold breeze against her white skin. "well if you want, we could go for a walk to the nearest village, maybe there we will find something to do. what do you think about it huh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alrighty sure, I'd love to take a nice walk with you, lovely." Jedrek smiled as his large hand gently held her smooth, white hand. "So which way is this village, Shiva?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice couldn't help but blush quite darkly once he held her delicate hand. "well it is this way" she murmured sweetly and starts heading north. "it isn't that far anyway, just a few miles" she commented.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alrighty, let's go then." Jedrek smiled happily as his fingers softly rubbed Shiva's fingers on their way to the village. As they made their way across the snow covered paths, the shadow dragon smiled towards the icy human, enjoying spending time with her on their peaceful walk. "So when we get there, what should we do, cutie? I've never been to this village."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well once we get there, we will figure out something to do. Hopefully, if I am not mistaken, there is a fair going on. It happens every so often" she poked her tongue out playfully and ends up blushing darkly once feeling his fingers caressing hers.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ah, that should be fun for a while." Jedrek smiled a bit when he noticed her blushing, the shadow dragon loving her adorable look as his tail wagged. They continued walking down the snow covered paths until a edge of the village came into view. "This is the place, right, lovely?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nodding gently, Shiva smiles. "Yes it is. Now we just need to find the fair" she commented as they approach the village. Once stepping forward, the festive mood is pretty noticeable. Kids eager to go to the fair, trying their best to drag their mothers along to hurry up and so on. "Seems quite populated today" she giggled adorably.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions