Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Grace...Grace, calm down," Hunter whispered. "It's okay. I promised you the pain will go away. Just trust me," he begged, and kissed her neck, licking her flesh as he tried to calm down the poor Princess. His aroma powers were now pushed to their limit, as he did his best to bring his slave to peace. "I love you, Grace. Please, just try to withstand the pain, for me," he begged, temporarily forgetting his role as the Master.

-------------

Alex chuckled and said, "Yes, again. If you can," he added, cautiously. "It's just...I missed you so much when Mike had you. I want to savor your body, my love. I missed you so much," he sighed, and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Silvia. As my slave, my whore, my wife, and my daughter. Do you love me back?" he asked, knowing the answer as he pulled her into his arms, his erect cock rubbing against her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace took some deep breaths and began to slowly get used to his sizes. "I-Im sorry...Im so weak.." she said softly. "That is why...why I need you...master." She added in a whisper. She moaned suddenly as she calmed down enough to begin receiving pleasure again. She could feel Hunter's cock pulsing inside her, and the full effects of his aroma hit her and she was suddenly blushing with need.

"Ahhh...Ohhh...Hunter...please...love me...love my body." She moaned, blushing hard as she was completely seduced and slowly began to move her hips a bit to encourage him. She was so helpless beneath him, so powerless to stop him, and so desperate for his love. Her whole body seemed to have a blush as she moaned for more, and it was at this point that Grace became the goddess of beauty, both willing, innocent and completely beautiful.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hearing her beg, seeing her innocent face as he fucked her, it threw Hunter over the point of no return. He kissed the girl's lips as he began to fuck her, slowly picking up speed as his entire cock was moved in and out of the Princess. "You are mine now, Grace! My slave! My lover! My whore! No one else shall have your body!" he moaned, as the tight, warm walls squeezed his Saxon cock.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace cried out as well, but in pleasure and not pain. She wrapped her arms around Hunter's shoulders as he fucked her and kissed him. It was an assertive kiss, one that she really wanted to share with Hunter, to make this complete, to make this feel like it was her choice, and not what it was. Hunter could force her into submission and remind her of her place now simply by being more forceful than her, or he could kiss her like he would a lover, and share the pleasure with his new slave instead of take it all for himself.

-------------

Silvia nodded and laid her head against his chest as his cock rubbed against her. "I do love you master...thank you for loving me so much." She said softly into his ear. She then allowed him to do what he wanted with her body, but Alex would find that even after five more rounds he would still be as energetic as ever.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter kissed back passionately, his arms wrapping around her body. His tongue and Grace's wrestled against one another. "I-I'm going to cum, Grace," he moaned, the Angelo's tight walls squeezing and pleasuring his large cock. "Cum with me, Grace. Let us become one," he moaned, before kissing her again, his cock pushed to it's full length, and size, as a huge flood of his seed filled Grace's womb.

----------------

Alex made love to Silvia, one last time, before letting her rest. She was a physically weak girl, he knew that, so he let her sleep. Of course, this left him with a lot of energy, and almost nothing to do with it. "Now what?" he wondered to himself, as he looked at Silvia's sleeping form.
Grace closed her eyes as she moaned and gasped, cuddling into Hunter's warm fur and found herself feeling the most odd sensation. Safety. She felt as though when she was in Hunter's arms, she was safe from all things, safe, warm and maybe even loved. It made her never want to leave as she kissed Hunter and felt her orgasm reach its utter edge.

She gaped as Hunter spoke, moaning as she felt him drive all the way into her, and at the same time their lips were together again and she was kissing him as they both came at the same time. Grace shuddered as she suddenly felt Hunter's seed shoot into her. Only a few days ago she would have never even considered the prospect of her not only sleeping with Hunter, but baring his child, much less being his slave. But here she was, and she found, strangely, that she would rather be no where else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter moaned as he felt his seed fill Grace, and he weakly kissed her. He had pleasured many girls, but none, no one had ever felt this good. She was tight, so warm, so soft, so...Graceful..He loved it. "I love you, Grace," he whispered, before slowly pulling out, and falling to the side of her. "I promise, I will always protect you," he said, before falling asleep, the long time with no food making him tired. "I love you," he said, holding her and cuddling his face to her cheek, keeping her warm.

((Timeskip?))
Grace moaned softly in his arms as he came and then as he cuddled her. She was so warm, so safe. With a small yawn, Grace cuddled into the bed with Hunter, and made her self comfortable in his embrace, her face right next to his so that he could kiss her and love her whenever her wished.

(Sure, do you want to skip time with Alex two?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Yeah))
Silvia curled up with Serenity and the two girls shared a tender hug as they lay on bed, both exhausted from their masters lust. The rest of the energy left in Alex would be spent by him at his leisure then, but a few hours later, his girls would begin to stir. Serenity awoke first with a cute yawn, but when she saw that she was acting as Silvia's body warmer, she smiled and closed her eyes for another hour before Silvia began to stir. Silvia kissed Serenity passionately and then blushed and chuckled as she realized she was kissing the small fairy and not Alex. They both looked around then for their master to see if he was still on the room.

----------

Grace released a tiny yawn as she cuddled into Hunter's body. She felt so warm there, so safe and loved, and that just made her cuddle in harder. Her warm, soft skin was tickled by Hunter's fur, and he would feel her attractive naked body pressing against his own, finally his, and by her own choice! Grace had no intentions of waking up soon, as she was enjoying her comfort and warmth far to much for that, so it was likely that Hunter would awaken first.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)