Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Agatha was riding Alex's cock while they spoke, so he could have easily formed the ball around her. Never the less, she stepped in and shuddered when the door closed. She then looked at Alex's head and shook her own. "The scientist are only one reason I dont want to talk about it...I...Im afraid you will kill me if I tell you what I know." She said with tears in her eyes as she looked around at the walls. All Alex, all able to kill her in and instant, even eat her right there and then. Her legs were shaking, and she felt sick. She knew she was going to end up telling him everything, he could easily force it from her in her position, but if she told him.

She began to realize that it was likely that she would never leave the ball and looked helplessly at Alex's head. "Please...you have to believe me when I say I wasnt involved...I was just an assistant..." She pleaded as she fell to her knees.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Agatha...What are you talking about? What are you saying? You were just an assistant in what?" he asked, stretching his head down so he could talk and lsiten to her better. "Agatha...What aren't you telling me...?" he whispered/
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I was...please dont hurt me...please..." She said as she tried to get control of herself. "I was a lab assistant assigned to your cell...I worked closely with the Doctor that looked over you and administered your tests...I was there when they cloned Silvia and....and Killed the original...I was there when they took away Angela's sight, and blamed it on you to see your reaction. I was there even when you were first brought in. Im so sorry...I didnt do more than record things and keep Dr. Katra's files, I swear..."

Agatha looked like she was at the edge of a break down, with Alex all around her and her being the easiest target to get some personal revenge on. Sure she didnt actually do any of the bad things, but she was there, she was on their team, and for many Xeno's that deserved at least an earnest impregnation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at her and then looked deeply into her eyes. "If I was anyone else, you would be dead...or worse. Impregnated. But I will give you a chance at redemption. Tell me everything you know about this cell. Every precaution, every defense, everything they have that is designed to make sure I cannot leave..." he said. "I want to leave this place, with my lovers by my side. Help me do that."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Agatha nodded and tried to think. "I...I dont know. You can easily make your way out if you can just get three feet outside your cell door. To the right there is a small vent that leads into the ships ventilation systems. Transforming into something small would get you out for sure...but they wouldnt be kind to us after you left...the only person that can allow people in or out of the facility is Dr. Katra, and she would never allow it." Agatha began to wrack her brain for ways to escape, but with one of them blind, another with no memories at all, and so many girls, there was no way of escaping alive. The robots would tear them to pieces.

"I cant think of anything! Im sorry, but past the lasers, the bolt wire floors, the robots, and the orderlies and marines outside, there is no way we could all get out alive...if even one of us got out it would be a miracle. The only person that could get us out safely would be Dr. Katra or...someone of higher rank."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...What if I turned into a mouth, or something small, and crawled into the the vents, and go by Dr. Katra, myself? Could I force her to help me or something?" Alex asked.
Agatha thought for a second but then shook her head. "It wont work if everyone knows your forcing her to do it. I mean look at me, they...sacrificed me to you over issues so petty...forget it. If they know, they will give up Katra. You need to force her to do it stealthily...and you need to some how still be in this room." She said sadly. "I dont suppose you can split in half can you?" She asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What if I tried escaping and turning into her?" he asked. He then heard Agatha mention splitting in two, and he chuckled. "...What if I told you...I could? Unfortunately, the process, atleast to me, is quiet painful, and my mind is usually cut up, so the parts of me are never as smart, or as powerful as the original. Still, if I only split up into two, I'm sure I will have enough brain power and strength to deal with anything I or he might encounter. So, if I did split into two? What then?" Alex asked.
"Well...then you could probably get to her when the next food droid got in. Just turn into a sliver wire like worm of something and hook onto its leg and you would be able to get out easy. After that you could just...find her? Maybe slip into her pocket, since she is probably watching us right now, and then wait for her to go to her sound proof private quarters and...I dont know, force her to release us? Also...do can you control which of the two of you gets more brain power? I mean, all the other one would have to do while you were away is fuck us until you came back." A small thought slipped into Agathas head but she didnt mention it. What if when they were finished talking, and he let Agatha out, Katra noticed that Agatha was not covered in cum or tired? Katra was a very suspicious woman after all...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I could try. It will probably hurt me even more, though," he chuckled. Alex then looked at her face, and understood what was on her mind, as he had became skilled on learning human faces. He had the fake Agatha head disappear, and suddenly a tentacle shot at her breasts, and began to play with her right breast. "Unless there's anything else I need to know, I think it's best to begin playing with you."