Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Silvia blushed and nodded. "Whatever you want master...thats what we are here for." She said with a bit of a sad sour note. That was the reason they were there...just for him...otherwise they would either be back home, or dead.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex gave a metal sigh. He could tell the girls, or atleast Silvia, was not happy with her life. He hated the thought of them hating this life, because he knew how hard it was to escape. He could save two, three sluts at the most, probably...

"I know you're upset, Silvia, but let's try to enjoy our lives," he sighed, before kissing her lips, and then moving down to her neck, kissing and licking it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia submitted herself immediately, admitting a soft yes as he kissed her delicate lips. She shivered as he began to kiss down her neck and left herself open to anything he wanted. The other girls simply waited. Most of them, even Amy, seemed somewhat dulled. Even Alex knew that they were not meant to be kept in such small spaces with nothing to do for so long.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex let out mental sigh again, as five tentacles moved out of his skin and rubbed themselves against their pussies, before pushing into them. Alex slowly began planning out his next move in his mind, and decided he would talk to Agatha once this sex session was over.

((Should timeskip over the sex scene, cause I don't it will be very good with everyone acting all sad))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Sure)

All the girls lay comfortably on the bed, once again covered in sweat and cum as they cuddled with each other, sleeping peacefully after all the orgasms their master had forced them through. Agatha was the exception, as she was still impaled on Alex's cock, panting hard and moaning softly as she rested there, her hands on his shoulders and her head on his chest. She was also exhausted and pleasured, but Alex did not let her sleep, not yet.

"Master...may I sleep a little two?" She asked timidly, wondering why she was still there while all the other girls were allowed to sleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled, and leaned forward, so his mouth was right next to her ear. "I know you know something big," he whispered. "What is it? Do you know my true form? What do you know, that my other girls don't?" he whispered. "Tell me everything you know about this place, and me."
Agatha paled and whimpered softly. "Oh master I...I have never been fucked in the ass before..." She moaned somewhat nervously. She then made it look like he had either poked or jabbed her with a tentacle and leaned forward close to Alex's face rubbing against it and breathed out "I cant, they are watching us." She literally didnt even use her voice at all, but Alex's alien ears would be able to put it together at such close proximity.

She then looked back at him with fearful eyes, if she was going to tell him, then they were going to have to do it in a way that wouldnt let her be over heard at all by the speaker or any other hidden sensors in the room, of which there would be plenty.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
To add to affect, Alex really had a tentacle move to her ass, and rub against her asshole, though not entering her. "What do you suggest?" his voice spoke, almost like nothing, like gentle breeze. "Do you know any languages they don't?"
She moaned softly and blushed but shook her head in the process. To anyone else it would have seemed that she was shaking her head to make him stop or have mercy, but Alex would know what it really meant. "P-Please master...dont...probe me any more...I dont want to get hurt..." She moaned, hoping he would pick up on what she meant.

Agatha was clearly scared of the people watching her, and it had something to do with her distant obsession with Alex. Maybe if there was a way to communicate with her like he had with the other Xeno...but the chances were that he would just explode her head if he did it at this range, and even then she probably wouldnt hear anything. Maybe if he somehow hid her...perhaps somehow within a mass of...himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex kept his large, lustful grin. "Why don't we try something more extreme?" he flirted, before suddenly turning into a maroon like substance. "Step off the bed and stand on the ground," he ordered, before his mouth melted.

Once she did so, the maroon substance grew in size, and turned into a large ball, a little bigger than herself. The large ball opened up, and Alex's head popped out of the side. "Walk in," he ordered. "Trust me."

Once she walked in, she would find herself standing on a pink floor, with thousands of tiny pink tentacles coming out of the inside walls. The opening quickly closed, and two tentacles suddenly transformed into heads. One was Agatha's, and the other's was Alex's human face.

"Master! No! Ahhh! P-please stop!" the fake Agatha head screamed.

"Ignore it, please. Now we should be able to speak here privately," Alex said. "I am not an idiot. I can escape, but I may not be able to have all my girls with me. If you have anything that can help me save my girls, then tell me everything you know."