Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Mad? No. I feel sorry. You poor, creature. You are in loving hands now. As long as you are good, Silvia and I will both love you," he said, before lifting Serenity up slightly so his cock was directly beneath her pussy. "Ready?" he asked, and when she was, began to slowly push her down, his cock slowly moving into her.

--------------

Hunter nodded his head, and came to the door. When he saw the two girls in Mike's twisted painting, he kept his face calm and cool. "I have come to deliver a message, from Princess Grace of Great Angelo Kingdom, and a message from me as well," he explained. He then looked at the two girls before crouching down on one knee. "We are sorry. We are so very sorry, and if there was any other way we could have taken it. You are not forgotten, nor are you thought bad of. Grace and I thank you both, and we hope that you may one day find peace. You are still in our thoughts," he said, before looking at Mike. "Would it be possible to visit them every now and again, Mike?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Flare watched Hunter as he spoke and gave a little squeak as she watched him with sad eyes. Her eyes told him that she felt betrayed, and hurt. Alex had told her that she would feel good as long as she was a good girl. She was trying so hard to be good, and all that came of it was more torture. She whimpered as he spoke, happy at least that she was not forgotten, and if she could have spoken, she would have asked to send a message back, or for mercy. Her ears drooped and her eyes were red with tears, and she whimpered softly, trying so hard to be good, even as she was in pain. Mike laughed and opened his mouth to speak as Hunter finished.

Whatever Mike was going to say was cut off, however, as Ren screamed. "HUNTER! YOU BASTARD! YOU BASTARD! HUNTER YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" She was conflicted, pain and hate wrapping her mind. She hated Hunter for betraying her, for handing her over when she trusted him, but she wanted desperately to be free by any means, any means at all. "Please...Please..." She begged softly, having used up to much energy and dropped her legs, making the machine spring to life and start attacking Flare.

Flare closed her eyes and cried out, whimpering and breathing hard around her gag as she was spanked mercilessly. She couldn't even put her own feet down, they would just be attacked by the spanker and even if she did she would find that they both did not work at the same time, and she would still get hit. Ren panted and wth great effort, lifted her legs. Flare had curled unto as small a ball as possible and began to cry, her legs bruised from when they dropped and her fear keeping them up for now.

"Hunter...please....kill m-" Ren started to say but Mike was faster. "Submit." she began to shake and seize and dropped her legs again, spanking the hell out of Flare a second time, making the poor pokemon cry out so hard she screamed her throat raw. She shook her head and begged under her gag and kept her eyes closed as she was spanked over and over. Finally Ren calmed down again and lifted her legs. "Im sorry master." Ren said softly as she kept her legs up.

"See, its no fun when she is under the control of the collar since she will hold them up until they fall off." Mike said with a shake of his head. "In any case, sure, come by, say hi. I like my art lively and viewed anyways." He said with a smirk. "Do you want to come down?" He asked them. Flare nodded and begged but Ren shook her head. "No master, we have been naughty, please punish us for another hour." Flare gasped and shook her head no desperately. Mike shrugged. "If thats what you want." He then turned to Face Hunter and smiled as Flare released a pitiful howl of defeat.

"Dont worry, if you miss a day then I'll just send you a tape." He said with small laugh.

------------

Serenity nodded and expected to be slammed, but found that Alex was willing to go at her pace. "Thank you so much..." she said tearfully as Silvia kissed her cheek and then kissed away her tears. She moaned softly as Alex entered her and shivered all over. She was extremely tight despite her past usage. It was probably due to her being a fairy. I any case, she was an extremely good fuck and never complained and never would complain no matter what Alex did to her. Silvia hugged her from behind and continued her kiss treatment as Serenity moaned softly.

Serenity was a special fairy for one reason. Although she had been raped several times, and even been brought to some orgasm, Fairies had two kinds of orgasms. Natural and real. She had been brought to orgasm before by cruel teasing or over stimulation, but never had she actually experienced a real orgasm. It was like saying she had never orgasmed at all.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter closed his eyes as Ren screamed. He said nothing back, accepting what she thought of him. He then looked at Mike and then asked, "Would it also be possible for me to bring food and drinks to them?" he whispered. Whatever his answer, he walked out of the room, off to the kitchen to find Grace the food she wanted.

After grabbing six bottles of water, and a bag filled with fruit and vegetables. He walked back to his room, and opened the door, hoping to see Grace on the bed. "I'm back. I gave them the message."

----------

Alex kissed her neck and a tentacle slithered out of his back and went to Silvia, rubbing itself against the wet bottom part of the bikini, before pushing it aside, and pushing into the Pokemon's pussy, and began to slowly fuck her.

As he continued to push his cock into Serenity, he said, "You two are both my lovers, for now and forever. I own you both, and you will both love me. I am your Master, you two are my dirty, slutty whores. You will do whatever I say, and in return, I will make you feel better than anyone else," He moaned, as his entire cock went into Serenity. He moaned, she was as tight as Silvia, and he began to pull her up, and bring her down on his cock, slowly going faster.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mike flat out refused. If he wasnt feeding them then they were not eating, and that was that. As Hunter began to leave, a weak whimper followed him as Flare watched him leave. She didint know him, he didnt know her, but she had prayed that he would have at least convinced Mike to let them down for just a few minutes. Flare's eyes dropped and were kept open only by the pain coursing through her body. She cried softly and dropped her legs, unable to hold them up anymore. Ren's as was spanked raw, and although she said and did nothing but smile while it happened, she felt every blow.

Grace was tucked in the bed, breathing softy as she napped. When Hunter entered she looked up frightfully and brought the covers up to her noes. She then breathed a sigh of relief as she saw him enter. "I-Im sorry...I cant even close my eyes anymore." she said softly. "Its....to much like a blind fold." She shivered and as soon as Hunter sat or came near the bed, she would scoot over to him and lean against him. She groaned softly, her head carrying the torture she had endured and whispered. "Hunter...do you...really love me? If you do...please...hold me." She waited, not moving from where she was, shivering from the memories that now plauged but mostly by the guilt that now tore at her.

----------

Serenity moaned silently as the whole thing happened, knowing not to be loud, none of her masters like loud fairies. Silvia moaned behind her as she was penetrated and Serenity bit her lip as she was fucked deeply again and again. Her pussy was even tighter then Silvia's, but the problem was that since she was so small, most of her pleasure was obliterated in a swath of pain each time Alex thrust all the way into her. Her womb ached from the assault, but she would never complain, never ever complain, even if it killed her. If Alex figured out that she was in pain, it would only be if he was bothering to pay attention to how she felt, and if he shifted so that she was not in pain but he was not able to fuck her all the way, then Alex would officially be more than any other master she had ever had. Sacrificing pleasure to lessen the pain of a slave, such a thing was unheard of to Serenity and all her masters.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter soon arrived back to his room and placed the food and drinks on the ground and looked at Grace. He nodded his head and wrapped his arms around the Angelo girl, and held her tightly. "I love you Grace. I truly do..."

-------------------------

Alex watched the fairy bounce on his cock, and noticed she was not moaning from pleasure, but pain. He realized she, due to her small size, this was hurting her, so he quickly began searching for where he could give her the most pleasure, and least pain. He whispered into her ear as he began to slowly fuck her, looking for her pleasure spot. "I know you're in pain, Serenity. Don't worry, Master will make you happy, but only because you're such a good girl," he moaned. "Good girls get rewarded, just like you are being rewarded now."
Grace lay in his arms, trembling slightly but taking comfort in his strength as she began to a cry a little, using Hunter as support. "Hunter...how were they..." She asked him into his ear. Grace was falling very hard on this, she couldnt stop thinking about how much pain the other two girls must be in, and how she was to frightened of Mike to do anything about it.

-------

Serenity's heard fluttered in her chest. She was a....good girl. the very sound of it sent warmth coursing through her body, nearly as much as the pleasure she was receiving. Now that Alex adjusted, she was not being fucked all the way, but fucked most of the way, which spared her allot of pain and added tremendous amounts of pleasure. Suddenly, Alex hit her G spot and she arched her back with a cute moan. "Master...this feels so good..." she moaned cutely as Silvia smiled and began to fondle her breasts from behind. "Master, I think we should hug her between us, make her safe and warm with our two bodies." Silvia said through their mental link, loving the adorable expressions Serenity made when she was happy or in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter held her in his strong, furry arms, careful not to hold her too tight with his claws, or to let his lust go loose. "They were in pain, but they seemed happy to know someone still worried about them. Mike says we can visit them more often, though we can't give them food or drinks."

-----------

Alex began to pound away at Serenity's G-spot, and he licked her neck. I agree, Silvia. And when I'm done with her, maybe I can have some fun with you the human moaned as he wrapped his arms around Serenity's hugging her as his cock went into her, hitting the fairy's G-spot again and again.
Grace nodded slowly and pressed her head against his chest. "Hunter...you want me...dont you...you want to own me...like Mike did. Not as cruelly maybe, but you do want me to be your slave dont you?" Her blunt question was followed by her icy blue eyes staring into Hunter's. She was still pure, but her innocence had suffered a severe blow, or perhaps she had always known this fact exactly as she spoke it and no longer deemed it necessary to ignore it or attempt to make it not exist. She continued to stare at him until he answered her, her eyes already knowing the truth, but her minded needed to hear it.

---------

Silvia smiled and hugged Serenity as well, and both bodies sandwiched the small fairy and she suddenly cried out and came hard, arching her back in sheer bliss. Always she had been able to hold her orgasms until her masters commanded, mostly because they were not really orgasms, but this, she could not stop this, she had never felt this, ever!

Alex would suddenly feel several times stronger and lighter, as though he had gained some kind of super power, and as Serenity arched her back, she began to glow dimly until finally she collapsed on Alex's chest, her juices, cherry flavored and fragrant, covered their thighs and she panted softly, moaning gently as Silvia kissed her cheek and neck, still rubbing her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter was taken back at what Grace suddenly said, and was just about to try and argue when he looked into Grace's eyes. Her icy blue eyes delved deeply into his soul and he opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Finally, after a few moments of feeling his soul being ripped open, he sighed and said. "Yes. I...I cannot help my Saxon blood. I want you to see me as your Master, and I want to...to humiliate you, call you a slut, even though you are not, call you a whore, even though you aren't, and I want to own your body, and have you please me in anyway, or anywhere I want. I do love you, and I do care about you, but...my Saxon Blood demands domination, sex, and humiliation for the one I pick as my lover. There is no stopping that.I am sorry," he sighed

--------------

Alex let out a moan as Serenity experienced her orgasm. Her pussy tightened around his cock, and he suddenly shot his seed into her pussy, filling her womb with his sperm as they both hit their climax. The man took a deep breath, and suddenly his eyes widened as he felt so much stronger. When they were done riding the waves of pleasure, he gently left her on the bed and looked at Silvia.

"Silvia...That...I feel so much stronger! Do you feel it?" he asked, wondering if his love had felt the wave of power surge through her.
Grace nodded, she had suspected as much. She laid her head back against his chest and closed her eyes. "Are you...are you going to rape me...here? Are you going to take me now that I have been tortured by Mike...I am weak now...I have no defense...I wouldnt...wouldnt be able to resist you." She shuddered a little but other than that she did not move a muscle, did not tense, did not cover herself or curl into a ball. She simply lay in his arms, feeling safe but at the same time wondering how safe she was. She wanted to know, even though Hunter desired her as a slave, would he take her now? Would he fuck her, humiliate her, dominate her so soon after the ordeal, or while they were still trapped in the mansion?

------------

Silvia looked confused and shook her head. "No master, I dont feel anything." She said. "But you look allot better, I thought you had just...." Silvia cut herself off and bit her lip. "Just...suddenly became healthier, since you havent been able to really have sex with anyone in awhile." She was going to say "Just forgotten about Flare." But if she did and he had, then she would just be bringing back bad memories, and Silvia didnt want that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)