Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora nodded with a smile and they began their trek home. But on the way they were forced to a stop as a familiar form stepped in the way. "Hey B." Said Butch, with a smile. He was not alone, at least three other people where there with him, all part of his little bully crew. "Whats up? You look tired? did you have to run from school again like a little bitch?" the bullies behind him cackled with laughter. "And I see you brought your friend. Come on baby, lets ditch this loser, you can do so much better for yourself."

Aurora scowled and hugged D's arm tighter. "No! Im staying with D! Go away bad person!" Butch watched for a moment and then couldnt stop laughing. "I knew it! I knew there was something loony about you! Your some kind of retard right? Dropped on your head one to many times? Kept the breasts but not the brain? Thats to bad, you could have been mine. Well, you will be mine." He flipped out a switch blade and laughed grimly. "Get out of here Dick wad,you dont want to see ths anyway, it will just remind you about how small your dick is." Already the other boys were loosening their pants and smiling, and Aurora looked around, frightened. "W-Whats happening?" she asked.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D glared at Butch before whispering to Aurora. "Aurora, go back into the dojo, and see if you can find the good man who was helping me. Tell him I'm in trouble, if not, bring any help you can," he whispered. "Now go! Get out of here!" he ordered, gently pushing her back before he took his kick boxing stance.

He looked at the switchblade, and inside, he was ready to crap and pee himself. But he couldn't let Butch know that, or his gang. He smiled a cocky grin, followed by laughing. "What's wrong, Beth? Can't take a nerd with your own two hands? Gotta use a knife? What a wuss!" he laughed, as his insides screamed. "Come on Beth, let's go. See if you can't beat me up! Or you need your boyfriends help to kick a nerd's butt? Huh? Can't take a rich punk like me?" he taunted, clenching his fists, and holding his stance like Alexander taught him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Butch laughed and flipped his knife away as Aurora ran and some guys ran after her, going around D. If D tried to stop them, he would be punched right in the chest and face by Butch, who was more than willing to take him up on his offer to fight. "So what? Now that you have a retarded girl friend and a fancy uniform you think your some kind of kungfo master?" He asked him, noticing his stance. Butch came in with a wide punch, one that Alexander had told D not to do. It leaves you open while you swing, see? Your chest and chin are exposed and you loose allot of the power in the wide swing. If you want to fight like yout using a ball and chain, then get one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D was punched to the ground by Butch as he tried to stop the men from hurting Aurora. He growled at the bully he so hated and took a fighting stance. "Make fun of me? FINE! You mess with my girl, you get your ass kicked!" he threatened. "And it's kung fu, Becky, not kungfo," he added, correcting the man's speech.

Butch threw the wide punch and D shot his fist forward, intending to connect with the center of his chest, and tried to follow up with a uppercut. Even if this didn't work, he would try to duck out of the way of the wide punch.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
D's punch landed in the center of Butch's Chest and he even got the upper cut up into his chin, though not with much strength since he had used the punch to convert into and upper cut after the impact. It still sent Butch back, though not before he punched D hard. Luckily for D, the punch hit his left arm guard and didnt do even half the damage it would have done.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D was shaken, but not stirred. He shook off the punch and took a fighting stance, moving back and looking at Butch. "Come on, Becky....Get up and fight!" he commanded. "Can't take on a nerd like me?"
Butch Growled and lowered his head, going for a tackle. Alexander had also discouraged this. "Your running at the enemy with your head down at full speed. Ever seen a car crash? All I would have to do is move slightly out of the way and push your head down to make you fall flat on your face. That or a knee works better than most fists." Butch charged, head down shoulders forward, he was running very fast.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"A little too much time playing football, Becky?" he taunted. Alex quickly moved to the left and used his right hand to try and push Butch's head down. He was going on adrenaline, moving as fast as his body could let him. This was for Aurora, and he was not going to back down, not going to slow down, not going to stop. He would beat this punk, find and save Aurora, and fight anyone would stood in his way. And hopefully, he would win.
Butch went off balance and fell on his side. He quickly got back to his feet and spat out some blood. He had busted his lip in the fall. "Fuck it!" He growled as he pulled out his blade. "The more time I spend with you, the more time Earl and Keven get with your girl. Your going to run or Im going to gut you!" He threatened. Alexandr had only taught him so much, and even the advice he had given him was last minute stuff, he had not taught D how to avoid or counter actual weapons.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey, there's no way you're hurting her! And there's no way your gang is touching her!" D warned, rather stupidly. "All you're doing is showing what a wimp you are! Here I am, kicking your ass! Think a knife is gonna help? Fat chance!" Daniel said, keeping his tough guy act up. "Maybe you should run now so I can skip you and just go right to beating up your buddies?"