Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Yes Hunter's mind practically roared. He then looked down at Ren and patted her cheek. "It's your lucky day..." he said as he let go of her leg.

-----------

"....You know what? Just come with me," Alex said, an evil grin appearing in his mind. So he could corrupt her purity, give her to Mike, Hunter gets Grace, and maybe we'll all end up with a happy ending after all this....Maybe. "Come on," he said, and suddenly picked her up bridal style. "Don't worry, I am a very kind man. I am friends with your friend Hunter, so that means I'm your friend, right?" he said as he carried her back to his room.

((....If not, couldn't some guy just catch Grace in a pokeball, and then legally own her...?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren looked puzzled, but endlessly relieved as she felt him let go of her leg and heard his words. "Did you find another way?" She asked him hopefully. As she did, a collar suddenly appeared in Hunter's hand. A word of advice my liege, this is going to hurt her allot if she is resisting it, make her calm down before you put it on her, catching her off guard might make the process much....simpler.

--------

She eeped a little as she was picked up and curled up a little, her fur warming her chest. "Where are we going?" She asked him cutely. she looked around at where they were headed and when they entered his room she shuddered a little and asked "Whose that?" That was Angy, still tied to the chair and weeping over her own naked body. "Alex!" She gasped when he came in. She saw the girl and didnt exactly smile, but she stopped crying.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter held the collar behind his back as he used his other hand to free Ren, using his claws to cut the ropes. "Yes, I have Ren. I no longer have to keep trying to break you," he smiled. "Grace will be mine, and you will be happy," he said, not completely lying.

---------------

"Her? Oh that's Angy," he said and placed Flare on the bed, throwing the bag of food on the ground. He freed Angy, and helped her up. "Go to your room, stay there, if Mike finds you, run here. Better to be my slave, than his. He is far more cruel than I am. Goodbye, Angy," he whispered to her as he helped her out. He sneaked a kiss on her lips when no one was looking and said, "Can you go back by yourself?"

Silvia, there's a bag of fruits you can eat. Don't eat the mushrooms, those are Serenity's. They're in the bag, I dropped on the floor.

((GTG))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren smiled weakly and moved her hands a little to test them. They were numb from being held for so long and her fingers tingled as she wiggled them. She looked down at her legs and whimpered softly. "Are you still going to heal my legs?" She asked as she scooted herself into a sitting position. "and tell me your plan. I want to know how you plan to take him down." She said almost eagerly.

---------------

Flare felt the soft covers on the bed and pressed herself against them, rolling a round a little as she made herself comfortable. Silvia was nearby, watching and giggled as she watched Flare wiggle around on the covers. Is that a new pet for you master? Or is she Angy's replacement? Silvia asked. Her question was answered almost as quickly as she asked it when Angy was freed.

Angy blushed at the Kiss and said nothing, instead stumbling out the door, using her wings for balance. She got to her room as quickly as she could and locked it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter nodded and stuffed the collar into a pocket. He then stood up and walked over to a drawer and pulled out a small bag. "This is basic magic, that turns the healing ability up," he explained. "It doesn't heal the wound, but lets the person heal faster," he said, before opening the bag and throwing some blue dust on her legs, which glowed blue before quickly stopping, and Ren felt a soft, almost tickling feeling.

-----------

"Enjoying yourself, Flare?" he asked as the girl played on the bed. "Serenity, Silvia, eat up. Just make sure to share, ladies," he smiled. He then sat on the bed next to Flare, and placed a hand on her stomach, and began to gently pet her. "I'm sorry I scared you. How about I give you a message to help you relax?"
(Im kinda high right now so bare with me)

Ren moaned softly and smiled. "Thank you...but what are you going to do now? If your not going to break me then that means that your going to fight with Mike right?" Ren wiggled her toes as she spoke, feeling her legs heal slowly.

------------

Flare nodded and lai on her back, giggling a little when he started to pet her stomach. "A massage? Whats that?" Flare asked as she looked cutely up at Alex. Next to the bed, Silvia and Serenity ate their food happily, having more than enough to share.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We are going to beat him. I'll need your help, and we'll need tio attack fast, and soon," he lied. Hunter watched as Red wiggled her toes. "Feeling better?"

-------------

Alex smiled and told Flare to sit up. "let me show you," he said, and if Flare obeyed, he would slowly grab her shoulders, and squeeze them, gently though, and began to rub them, easing her body of stress, and fear. "This is a massage."
"Only a little, its going to take me a day or so to get fixed completely at this rate." She said, noticing that the medicine didnt actually work on her all that well. It was probably due to her being a digimon, but by the end of the day she would be able to at least stand comfortably.

-------------

Flare moaned softly as she was massaged. "Ohhh...massages feel good." Flare said as she closed her eyes and let Alex continue, unaware of his nefarious plot. Her soft fluffy warm fur felt nice in Alex's hands, and would feel even better when she was squirming with pleasure and begging to be fucked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter nodded and sat on the bed. "Why don't you lay down? Sleep, maybe it will help your healing?" he suggested. As soon as I get the chance, the collar goes on....Maybe I should wait for when we're in front of Mike's room? he thought as he looked at Ren.

----------

Alex smiled and began to kiss her neck, and moved his hands down her back, and like snakes they slithered to her breasts. "It only gets better..." he whispered. "Close your eyes, and relax," he gently commanded as he began to gently grope and squeeze her breasts.
Ren looked at him a little suspiciously but did as he said and closed her eyes. "I think I need a rest after all of this." She said as she laid back to sleep. She was exhausted, so she would be sound asleep in a couple of minutes.

-----------

Flare giggled a little as he kissed her neck and moaned as he grabbed her breasts. "I-Is this part of the massage?" She asked innocently as she closed her eyes and relaxed against him
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)