Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Of course," Alex smiled and walked over to his Hinata, his clothes disappearing. "Don't worry, I don't intend to make love to you, atleast not yet. I just wanted to cuddle," he grinned, and got onto the bed with Hinata, and hugged her, pulling her close. She could feel his dick on her leg, slowly growing in size. "Hinata? May I ask you a question? Do you remember when I was fucking you, and I performed the pleasure of eternity jutsu on you? Did you like that?" he asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting to hear it from her lips.

------------

"AHHHH! MASTER!" Sakura screamed as she came once, then twice, then again, due to the sheer amazing feeling she felt when her Master's cum filled her. "I....I...feel so good, Master. Thank you, Master, I love you," she moaned in blissed, and hugged him, cuddling up to his body, moaning as he rubbed her breasts, and his cock reminded in her. "Don't leave me, Master. Never leave me. I love you...I need you."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hinata cuddled into her master, her leg sliding seductively up his as he embraced her. She closed her eyes with a little smile and laid her head next to his chest, listening to his heart beat. "I loved it master, it was so much pleasure I thought I would go insane." She moaned softly, just the memory made her nipples hard and pussy wet.

-------

Mike hugged his Sakura and humped int other a few more times before, pulling out, and still he held her. "I wont leave you my little love slut, not as long as you are mine." He closed his eyes for a moment before getting back up. "Well, let me finish cleaning you." He said as he took out the rag again and turned her around. opening her legs with his own, he began to clean her cum covered thighs and pussy.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled at the girl as she listened to his heart beat, and his cock grew in sized. "I can smell you, Hinata. I can smell how, even the thought of what I did to you, turns you on," he whispered, and kissed her ear. They cuddled like that for what seemed like forever, and Alex kissed her lips gently, or any other part of her, his hand squeezing or rubbing her aroused body.

"Hinata...Can I ask you a question? Your answer won't make me mad, so say anything you like, or don't say anything at all, if you want. Remembering the pleasure I gave you, and how much you loved it, and thinking about how much I love you....Can you tell me, if you had to choose, would you want me or Naruto as your eternal lover?" he whispered.

--------------

"Mmm...Thank you, Master. You're so nice," Sakura smiled, and allowed her Master to clean her body. "Thank you, Master. Thank you for showing me my place in life, and for giving me such happiness," She whispered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hinata paused for a moment before she answered. "You of course master. Naruto never even noticed me...You love me master....right master?" Her soft skin slid across his as she lay there, her leg up on his, her other bent a little beneath the covers as Alex held her, running his hands across her smooth, if not somewhat sticky, body.

---------

When Alex and Sakura got out, everyone had already been done and were forced to wait outside for them. "Thank you for waiting girls. Ino, assist Sakura." He said and then began to lead them to another room. "This is where we shall be staying from now on." He said as he opened the door to a HUGE suite. Everyone had their own rooms, with beds, decks, closest full of cloths and mini fridges. There was a large TV room, with couches and an Air hockey table as well as every game system ever invented with every game ever invented.

There was also a large dining room, next to the kitchen with a bar, and a view of the ocean and island from atop the castle. "Go to your room and get pretty, I want you all ready for the party. Brush, do your make up, whatever, you will find your bathrooms all fully stocked." Mike said as he let them in.

In each room was a dress for each of the girls to wear. Each of them had to wear it to the party, and each was a very soft fine silk, and probably the most expensive things they had ever worn.

Sakura

Hinata

Ino

Rukia
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I will always love you, Hinata. You are one of my favorite, if not my favorite, slaves," Alex smiled, and kissed Hinata's nose. "Oh, that reminds me. I need to give you, Ino, Sakura, Tenten, and Orihime bathes for the party!" he suddenly said, and looked at Hinata. "We're going to a party, and I know I don't need to tell you to behave. You always behave, Hinata," he smiled. "But when we get there, I want you on your best behavior. Okay? If your strong enough now, we could clean you up?" he smiled.

-------------------

The girls were amazed by the suite, and if there Master wasn't there, would have ran around looking at the place. But they did as ordered, and went to their rooms and put on some light make up and stepped out to there Master.

Sakura stood in her white dress and blushed as she looked at Master, her belly still large and pregnant. She looked at her Master, and wonder if anyone would find her attractive with her belly the way it was. It didn't matter though. Master loved her. What more did she need?

Hinata walked over, in her new black dress and shyly looked at the ground. She had stood naked before her Master, but this dress...Her cheeks turned red as she posed for her Master. "M-Master? Do I look good?"

Ino blushed as she wore her red dress. It would have taken a simple wind to give anyone a sight of her large breasts. She simply smiled and looked at Master, before helping Sakura walk and stand.

Rukia looked at her kimono and blushed when she realized how small it was. It would have been easy for someone to see her butt, all she to do was bend a bit. She carried a large red parasol, and looked at her Master, wondering if she was supposed to take it to, for show.
Mike clapped his hands. "Very very good. It all fits perfectly I trust?" He smiled at Hinata and said "Very very sexy, if you keep that up, you wont make it to the party before I have to have a taste." He looked over all his slaves and said "Rukia, you can take that if you want to, Im good either way. In any case, all of you, you are not to ruin these dresses OK? And behave, I cant stress that enough." He

Walked over to them and as he walked past Sakura he stopped to rub her stomach. "You are so cute when your preganant Sakura." He said fondly before moving on. "You may all relax here until the party starts. Just do not mess up those dresses! I will be back in a little bit to get you." And with that he left them.

----------------

Hinata nodded a little and said "If you will help me master, then Im sure I can make it there." Time was starting to run out, Alex would not have time to wash each one himself, besides, only Hinata knew about the party. He could speed up time to allow the other enough time to wake up , but real time was ticking, and would not wait for anyone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and he helped Hinata up, and out of the room, where she was completely naked, and he had only his boxers on. With a wave of his hand, time in the rooms of Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and Orihime sped up, moving hours forward. To them, four hours of sleep just went by. For everyone else, for seconds just went by. He then mentally ordered some clones to fetch the girls out of there rooms, and bring them to him, so he can see if they were broken yet.

---------

As Mike left, Sakura suddenly stopped him and gave him a hug, and if he allowed it a kiss, before giving him a child like smile. Rukia placed the parasol back in her room, and at first, the girls were too scared to do anything, worried they mgiht ruin the dresses. Finally, Ino and Rukia began to hesitantly play air hockey, while Hinata and Sakura went to the mini fridge and began to carefully, and slowly eat some chips.
All the girls were brought before their master (Where are they being brought to?), most were broken, or seemed that way, but two were still bound. Going down the line of them from left to right was Orihime. She stood shakily on her legs, which she had not used in three days, two clones helping her stand, her arms over their shoulders while they each kept one hand on her stomach and another on her ass. "M-Master." Orihime said with tears in her eyes. Her eyes looked weaker, dulled, it was clear that her petting session had shattered her quite thoroughly. "P-Please dont ever leave me again." She begged fearfully. "Its not safe..."

Next was Sakura, who was helping Ino, who had her arms bound. Even though her arms were bound though, she was not struggling. She leaned heavily on Sakura, her legs trembling a little. "Master, is Ino going to be OK?" Sakura asked. Ino was moaning softly, her eyes closed as she seemed to go through several small orgasms. If Alex bothered to look, he would find that roughly a quarter of his jutsu remained inside her, and was making her cum and feel pleasure passively. She whimpered softly with each orgasm, her thighs dripping wet.

"M-M-Master..." Ino moaned, her eyes opening a crack. "I-If I submit...will I be with Sakura always?" She shivered as she spoke and squeaked softly as she came again.

Lastly was Tenten, who was also bound at the hands and on her knees, struggling and biting on her ball gag, which the clones had applied after she bit them several times. "That one is not ready." One of the clones said, holding his sore arm, and others around him agreed. Tenten would not be so easily broken, not like the others. She wanted success, and she wanted Negi, Alex had nothing to pull over her eyes.

------------

Mike knocked on the door before he entered Peach's room. "Are you ready?" He asked as he entered, looking around for her. "I want you to meet my other subjects, the ones who will be coming with you to a party I have set up. A party that I want you to behave in. Do you understand?" He pulled out the peach as he spoke, and to the starved princess it must have looked like a diamond the size of her fist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Right outside Hinata's room, in the hallway))

Alex walked down the line of girls, looking at them with a smile. He kissed Hinata's cheek and looked at Orihime. "Of course, Orihime," he smiled, and kissed her lips. He then looked at Ino and nodded his head. "Of course. I had planned you and Sakura to share a room anyways. You two deserve to be together." He then kissed Ino's forehead, and Sakura's as well and came to Tenten and sighed. "A shame, Tenten. Looks like you aren't coming to the party," he said, and moved his hand.

"Put her back in her room. Use the spike jutsu to knock her out, and have guards watch her at all times, from all angles. I want nothing going wrong, while I'm gone," he said, and looked at the other girls. "While we're all gone."

With Tenten put away, Alex led the girls through another room, where a bath house much like Mike's. "Clean up," he ordered, undressing himself. "Sakura, clean Ino for me, Hinata, Orihime, are you two strong enough to clean each other? If not, I'll help you," he said. When the girls touched the water, they felt it relax them, and soap was on the side for them.

-----------

Peach looked at Mike, and nodded timidly, afraid of the powerful man. "Y-yes, Master," she whispered, and then looked at the peach and then her Master. She walked closer to him, and stared at the peach. "For me?" she whimpered, in her clean new dress.
The girls entered the water and began to clean each other. It was strange, the four beautiful women all cleaning each other seemed like a work of fiction or a hentai, but it was real. Sakura laid Ino onto her lap and slowly cleaned her from behind, making sure to wipe up all the essentials, making Ino moan softly. Hinata and Orihime cleaned each other tentatively, weak from their experience. They also blushed, having never met before and yet bathing each other. But it was clear that they would not be clean soon if it was left to just the two of them.

---------

"Almost, you can have it on the way to the party." He said as he led her out. "Now Im going to show you your new home, OK?" He was very careful with Peach, he couldnt imagine how frail her mind must be after so much. He led her into the room and saw his other slaves. "Slaves, meet Princess Peach. She is my newest gem, and you are all to treat her nicely." He saw the two girls eating chips and suddenly scowled. "There will be food at the party! Dont spoil your appetites!" He angrily ordered. "Here Peach." He said, giving her the peach. "Enjoy it, and whatever you do, dont get your dress dirty, or I will punish you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)